Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A Large Party (for anyone) I_vote_lcapA Large Party (for anyone) I_voting_barA Large Party (for anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A Large Party (for anyone) I_vote_lcapA Large Party (for anyone) I_voting_barA Large Party (for anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Large Party (for anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Riotier

Riotier

A Large Party (for anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Riotier starts a large bonfire in the center of the clearing he found out in the woods "I hope Miya shows up soon and brings the guests, this should make up for what happened that last time"
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:38 pm

I wander toward the clearing Riotier told me about, hoping that someone would show up, at least. Parties were pretty iffy, but fun, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Noticeing the fire in the clearing I get ready to use my water burst. Then I notice that someone is near it so I fly towards the clearing landing just out of site hidint in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:46 pm

I see the light of the fire through the trees and start to head toward it. As I get closer, I find myself running right into Akhiko. "Ow!" I say, then realized what happened. "Hey!" I shout, giving Akihiko a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Freaking out I flail around and start flying upward to get away. I then land and say "you freaked me out a bit Miya."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Riotier turns towards a big noise near the edge of the clearing "hey who's over there" i yell "if you here for the party you came to the right place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:24 pm

I nervously come walk through the woods to the clearing since Miyako asked me to join the large party she had planned. I hope there wont be to many people....
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Coming out of the woods "It was just me and Miya, Riotier she ran into me." I say
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:39 pm

"Sorry!" I say, waving to Riotier. "Hey, look! It's Bastion!" I shout, waving to Bastion, who was just entering the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:10 pm

"Hi Miya, hey Akihiko how have you been" Riotier said with a smile then turning to see a familiar red head on the outskirts of the clearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:13 pm

I shirk up as Miyako points me out. "H-hello..." I was back shyly and slowly walks up to Riotier.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 2:12 pm

I run over and give Bastion a quick hug, then turn to look at Riotier and Akihiko. "Well, what now? We've got some people, let's start!" I say, hoping someone had an idea of what we should do.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Quindaro comes out of the clearing with a bag full of food "I overheard Miyako talking about a party... May I join in?" Quin goes over to the fire and puts a couple hams on a rotisserie.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 3:52 pm

"Hey man thanks for coming and the food" Riotier says "Why don't we all just start talking something is bound to happen" going to a chest near the edge of the clearing and dragging it over opening it up to reveal all manner of drinks from water to bourbon.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm

After setting up the rotisserie I sit on one of the logs and pull out a little vial and i pour it into my bourbon. "there we go..." I lay my crossbow and sword on the ground so I could relax. "this is a pretty nice spot Rio."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:36 am

I emerged from the forest, dragging behind me a crate twice the size of the one I bought to the last party. As I approached ishouted to the small group forming "I GOT THE DRINKS!" As I come closet to the fire I notice the chest thy Riotier bought "dammit..." I acedentally said out loud and I began to drag the crate back to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Large Party (for anyone)   A Large Party (for anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Large Party (for anyone)
Page 1 of 1