Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear I_vote_lcapGent and Rachel: geting the gear I_voting_barGent and Rachel: geting the gear I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Gent and Rachel: geting the gear I_vote_lcapGent and Rachel: geting the gear I_voting_barGent and Rachel: geting the gear I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Gent and Rachel: geting the gear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InFor3

Gent and Rachel: geting the gear Empty
PostSubject: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:11 am

Rachel glided across the mall floor with her golden roller skate boots. She wanted to see if some of the demon and Serconian materials she found could be used to make great mech or weapons. "Got my tools, got my gear, and I really gotta be the first one in the mall's mech lab as soon as it opens for the day!" She said as she zoomed through the light hall of the mall. She noticed a stairway, and judged that she was going a proper speed. She jumped up and let the wheals of her boots grind against the stairway's railing as she zipped right up the stairs.  She took a left from there and saw the mech labs nearby. "Yes, I'm first!"
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:17 am

The Gentleman slowly walked through the mall, heading towards the newly opened Mech Labs, when suddenly a blur on roller skates zoomed past him on the second floor; "I say! Where's the fire?" he chuckled as his joke, then continued walking. He entered the Labs and saw the same blur standing just inside the door, "Well, i found the fire, it seems..." he chuckled once more as he stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:30 am

Rachel sat at a lab desk and took out a red, stone-shaped crystal from her bag. She began to think about what she could do with it. This jewel seemed to be emitting some sort of energy. It felt different from the usual magical energies she had felt before. It seemed alien. "If that boy gave this Latsionite to me before he left ... It has to be something important. So I need to think about something I can make that will properly fit this token of my memory. It's primary use seems to be similar to that of a battery ..." Rachel was deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:38 am

The Gentleman slowly followed her to the desk and watched as she tool out a red crystal from her bag. He reached into his coat and pulled out a small energy meter, pointing it in the direction of the crystal, and watched as the needle climbed and climbed; "5,000... 6,000... 7... 8... 9... Sweet merciful heaven, the energy output is beyond 10,000 Kilojoules!" The Gentleman looked down at Rachel, "I say, miss, what is that stone you have there?"
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:50 am

Rachel turned to The Gentleman and smiled. "Just a charm my old friend gave me." She said calmly. "I want to see if I can contain it's energy and use it as a power source for something." She took out a few computer parts that her father had given her. "I think if I can safely turn it's energy through a continuous loop through 4 points in a frame before letting it surge into the original machine, it should stabilize itself creating it's own barrio of energy and slightly weaken the remaining energy so that things don't go out of control. The fact still remains that I don't know anything I can make that can properly use that stored power." She explained.
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:57 am

The Gentleman thought carefully for a moment, twiddling his beard as he considered various options; "I think... what you need is a Feedback Drive with a looping mechanism. With something like that, you could use the energy in that stone to power a city for a week! Lucky for you, power conversion happens to be something i specialize in," He said, reaching into his coat and taking out a small rolled up package, then unrolling it on the desk revealing a medley of tools, "Lets begin, shall we?" He picked up a piece of aluminum sheet metal, then took out a striker and lit a flame on his butane pencil torch. Putting on a pair of flash goggles, he simply stated "Firstly, a housing!" He then went to work cutting the metal.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:08 am

Rachel giggled softly. "Thanks, but I don't want help converting the power, I already have a few ways to do that. I could use the help though." She pulled out her laptop, plugged a USB drive into it, and twisted the bottom half of the drive open, witch sent a cord out of it with a small suction-cup at the end. She placed the suction cup on to the Latsionite and her laptop instantly opened up a file tracking the energy pulses of the stone. She would type in various codes that would send a sort of charge through the wire to redirect the flow of the stone's energy. She would have to do this many times with many different codes until the energy shield was created. "We don't really know just what this energy can do ... but if we can't stabilize it we might not find out." She said as the energy shield had started to gain strength.
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:15 am

The Gentleman looked up from his work for a moment,"Well, that is rather impressive miss!" Having cut out the pieces for a housing, he heads to a welding booth,"Please, give me just a few moments to weld these pieces together, and i'll have a housing for that stone in a jiffy!" He sets to work welding the small pieces together using an oxy-acetylene torch; having finished, he quenches the piece in a bucket of water, then takes it back to where Rachel is sitting, and places the stone inside it;"A perfect fit, of course! Now then, the Feedback Drive..." He begins shaping a small copper tube into a loop, and several other pieces into various shapes..."I'll leave the energy direction to you; Meanwhile, i'll work on the physical aspects of the Feedback. It will likely need a G-Diffuser to safely control energy flow."
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:31 am

"The Latsionite is now at stable levels, once there is a control switch, we should be able to manually control the flow without a G-Diffuser as long as there are multiple outputs and pathways for the energy to travel." Rachel explained. She lifted her left pointer finger out to the metal box, touched the casing, sent chi through her arm ant into her finger, and cut a small hole into the metal with a slight push. She them got a standard 4 bar switch hooked to a wire and slid the wire into the hole, hooking the other end to the Latsionite. She then took 4 bolts, and drilled them into the 4 corners of the switch pad using her chi through her fingers. "Easy!"~~ She said playfully.
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:38 am

The Gentleman laughed at her quick construction joyfully,"I say! Top notch milady! But now, we need something to test it on!" He grinned darkly,"And i have just the thing!" He quickly rolled up his toolkit and motioned for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:48 am

Rachel nodded. She hoped that this man knew what he was doing. She picked up the box and packed up her things. "I have a sinking feeling this'd might end badly." She shrugged and then followed the man.
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:55 am

The Gentleman began walking back to his personal workshop where he had something in store;"Now you see, i have a machine, ready to run, but it needs a power source. A conventional fuel tank is too bulky, and defeats the general idea of being speedy as it also creates a lot of excess weight. Now, a supercompact item such as that would power this machine for a very long time!" He said, reaching his work shop and opening the large double doors to the vehicle shop, revealing a large, space ship like machine, "Behold! The F-Zero X-01 'Red Gazelle'"
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:04 am

Rachel stepped back a bit seeing the machine. "This stone is a treasure to that friend of mine, and it serves as a reminder of our bond. What exactly does that thing do? I don't want a memory token to be misused." She said in a soft and disturbed tone.
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:08 am

The Gentleman smiled at her sentimentality,"Simply put, it goes fast. The machine can accelerate to 600 kph in under 6 seconds, topping out at a maximum speed of 900 kph. However, with the boosters engaged, it can reach speeds beyond 1500 kph consistently. The only problem is finding an appropriate power source to maintain speeds even as low as 300 kph, but i believe that new device you hold is the key!" The Gentleman smiled and opened a panel on the side of the machine,"So, what do you say? I'll let you drive it first..."
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:18 am

Rachel gave the box to the man. "I don't need to drive it, just take good care of that stone. I put it in a 4 layer energy loop, so it might never run out of energy, but it's power can go into speed." Rachel glared at the man for a short 2 seconds. "If that stone goes missing or gets cracked, I crack you." She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:24 am

The Gentleman took the box, fitting it into the opened panel carefully, hooking up a few wires; he then jumped into the cockpit and started the engine, the machine roaring to life."Ahahahahaahaaaaa! This is incredible!" He slowly engaged the thrusters, sending it rocketing forward down the road. He quickly disengaged and piloted the machine back into the garage, wiping some sweat from his brow. Rachel would have killed him if the machine had traveled another inch from the garage, as the road ended there and he would have smashed into a building. He slowly climbed out of the cockpit and exclaimed,"We are going to need a bigger test area! This thing has a tad bit too much power for the streets here."
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Rachel nodded. "We should get together some time later. I know a good place for that. Just remember that the energy in that stone doesn't run out, it recycles, so in the end that speeder can go faster than you planned." She explained. "You might already know, but my name is Rachel Rose." She added playfully.
Back to top Go down
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 3:55 pm

The Gentleman smiled once more,"I think that would be a great little excursion for us." The Gentleman bowed deeply, tipping his hat to her,"And i, am the Gentleman. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Rose."
(END)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gent and Rachel: geting the gear   Gent and Rachel: geting the gear Empty

Back to top Go down

Gent and Rachel: geting the gear
Page 1 of 1