Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A new home (Open for  anyone) I_vote_lcapA new home (Open for  anyone) I_voting_barA new home (Open for  anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A new home (Open for  anyone) I_vote_lcapA new home (Open for  anyone) I_voting_barA new home (Open for  anyone) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A new home (Open for anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

A new home (Open for  anyone) Empty
PostSubject: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:42 am

Drago walks around the forest trying to learn his new surroundings.He recently just moved here away from the large dragon's nest a few hundred miles away."If I ever have hope of hunting here I have to learn my surroundings."He begins to make small claw marks on trees to make sure he doesn't get lost.He makes the land marks to distinguish where significant things are.His ear twitches and he gets down on all fours."Something is coming.I have to be careful,I don't wanna end up killing someone that isn't food."He says to himself quietly.He moves forward very slowly and then a twig snaps."Crap."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:49 pm

Elincia was nearby in her wolf form sleeping under a tree, she heard a twig snap and woke up from her nap. Who could that be? She got up and went toward the noise.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Quindaro was snapping down some branches for a small fire he was getting ready to start for his catch. In the distance he felt the presence of someone, he hid behind a tree drawing a revolver from his vest waited to confirm whether friend or foe
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Drago's ears twitched at the sounds of something moving and he just stayed behind the bush quietly trying not to draw attention to himself since he had no idea what the noise is.Someone is coming.Gotta be careful,I don't wanna end up killing an innocent bystander.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Quin stays there until he couldn't sense anyone who was there so he went back to his little site and started up a campfire of which he skinned then took the meat and cooked over an open flame.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Drago lifts his head up to when he detects something in the air."Is that meat cooking?" He says to himself.He moves towards the smell very slowly until he can see someone laying down on the ground with a small campfire."Just a human he poses no threat to me."He says to himself.He moves forward very slowly careful to not draw attention to himself when he slips and falls when he hit a rock.He gets back down on all fours."Did he hear me?Hmmmm better try to stay still and maybe he won't try to find me.He poses no threat to me but still I want to know why he is here."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:59 pm

I Swing around Immediately with a revolver cocked and aimed Until I got a good long look at who it was. Embarrassed I Uncock the hammer and puts it back in my vest. I walk over to the stranger "sorry to of startled you like that thought you might be someone trying to kill me." I hold out a hand and lift help him up. "I'm Quindaro Hunter for the Vampires... who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 pm

He gets up."Hmmm A vampire.......At least I know there aren't just humans around here.My name is Drago I just moved here from the dragon's nest and I was hunting when I heard some noises and I came to check it out.I didn't think you would see me but I guess my eyes reflecting the moonlight gave me away.Or was it the falling?Anyways what are you doing here?It can be very dangerous for someone like you."He looks over at the cooking meat and takes a deep breath smelling the meat."Hmmmmm I smell deer.How big was it?
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:12 pm

"Well actually I sensed your presence before you fell" I walk over to the log and sit I start spicing the meat "To be honest I've hunted here a few times before meeting you... you hungry?" I motion towards the other log "this is one of my 3 sites where I sorta camp during nights." I looked at him "It's not that dangerous out here you just gotta be aware of what's going on around you." I move my Crossbow and Katana for him to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Drago holds his stomach as it's growling."Yeah I am kinda hungry thank you."He sits down next to Quindaro and looks at the weapons and holds them up for a closer look."Woah these are very well made,did you make these?If so,you have a gift."His stomach continues to growl and he hold his stomach he looks a little embarrassed ."Sorry I haven't eaten in a few days and I am kinda low on energy to keep on hunting."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:22 pm

I chuckle just as i turn the meat "It's almost done" I turn to Drago " I made the sword and the auto-crossbow myself but-" I take out the two revolvers "these were a gift to me from a good friend."
I take out a jug of water and i heat it in a pot above the fire "want some fresh ground coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:29 pm

"Sure I guess I'll drink some coffee.Never tasted it before.His mouth begins to water at the sight of the cooking meat but he tries not to drool.After all he hasn't eaten in days.He claps his weapons as his weapons materialize.His weapons;The claw blades,Mustang,and Sally appear and he takes hold of them."These are mine.I made them myself but I don't really use them to often since Using my powers is just so much more fun."He smiles as if the hunter that Quindaro just met disappeared and a happy more friendly side of him appeared.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:38 pm

I Observed his weapons "they're amazing!" going back to the meat, I smiled as I pulled it off of the homemade rotisserie and I give 3/4's of it to Drago (he looks really hungry)"go ahead and eat up! enjoy!" giving him the plate I set a cup of coffee with some creamer in it. I sit down with my plate and cup and ask "so what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Drago is surprised at how much he was served and almost felt greedy."Well I came here since I needed to go.It's not my purpose to be here.Plus I have hardly anyone left.Most of my family were wiped out but I learned to live with it.SO I found a place where the remaining members of my family can live safely.And I can here to make my own life and finally be free."He takes a bite of the meat with his teeth easily cutting through the flesh and he takes a sip of the coffee."Woah this coffee stuff is really good,where did you get this?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:56 pm

I take a sip of coffee "I got it from the cafe down in town how about I take you down there sometime?" "The Cafe is the perfect place to just relax and get great service in both coffee and food."
I walk over to my motorcycle parked by the trees and i get into the side compartment and pull out a leather satchel. I sit back down "here we go..." pulling out a map of the area "just a little farther east of here is my hunting cottage you can stay there until you find better accommodations."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:02 am

"I can't just follow you by flying I don't really prefer vehicles but I'll go with you I guess.Just give me a second."He walks over to a tree a few meters away and grabs a satchel with some thing inside them."Whenever you're ready to go I'll start flying."His wings begin to materialize onto his back.Instead of his wings being made from flimsy skin they are made of large scale plates."
A new home (Open for  anyone) Fusion10
This is an idea of what they look like.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:07 am

I put out the fire and I put everything away back into the box and I throw it in the compartment on the motorcycle. I grab my weapons and sling them on my back "all right ready to go?" I say while starting my Motorcycle. I ride towards the cottage at full speed dodging trees and pitfalls until 5 min later we arrived.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:16 am

"Yep!"Drago spread my wings and takes off following Quindaro to his cottage while matching the motorcycles speed so he doesn't go ahead.He feels the wind in his face and for a second he feels like he made a new friend.They arrived and Drago lands on his feet and his wings disappear.Nice place you got here did you build it yourself?"So I have a little place to call home for a little while huh?This could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:23 am

"Welcome to my hunting cabin!" I said immediately after Drago landed "yea I built it myself It's nothing fancy Just got a door and 4 rooms (comprised of a kitchen/dining room living room sleeping quarters and bathroom). It has a gas burning stove and a water generator that supplies it power thats how I charge things and keep the refrigerator running!" I head in motioning for him to come in. I sigh "it's a second home to me for when I'm not on business anyway."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 am

"Ummm well thank you,people don't usually let some stranger in their home but I'm guessing by how strong you are you don't really care.Well thanks for letting me stay while I get somewhere to live!"He walks in and sees what usually you will find in anyone home.He felt welcomed but nervous because he feels like he just gave Quindaro a huge burden."I hope I don't become a burden to you I will try to help out as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 am

I look at Drago "There's no need I figured It's better than you sleeping out in the cold" I give him the run around of where everything is at. "do you really want to know why I treated you the way I did?" I look at him with a solemn face "back 10 years ago my family was Slaughtered in front of my very eyes and then like that I was plunged into the world by myself without much help...I figured I could help someone out who is in the same situation as I was." I look at him with the most confident face I could muster "don't feel as though your a burden this is a very small price to pay to help someone out."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:48 am

Drago is shocked.He finally knew someone that understood him and shared the same pain as him."Wow,t...thank you.I had no idea."He looks very grateful and then scans the area just so he can remember remember where everything is."Before anything else are there any rules I need to follow because i don't wanna do anything that can make you mad at me."He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:01 am

I chuckle back "no not really just keep the wood stocked outside and don't burn the house down... ya know the basics." I laugh again "every week or so I'll come back to restock the fridge and see if everything is alright." I point to the phone in the corner "that phone is so you can contact me you know in case of an emergency or if you just need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:34 am

"Alright I could keep the wood stocked and I could also chip in with food.I got my own phone i'm familiar with tech and computers and games.I won't burn anything either."He walks over and sits down on the couch."So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:41 am

I look at Drago "well... Now I have a whole day left to kill before I have to head back into town" so for the rest of the time Drago and I talked and played different board/card games until I had to leave.

(end of topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new home (Open for anyone)   A new home (Open for  anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new home (Open for anyone)
Page 1 of 1