Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
My spells.Keita EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
My spells.Keita EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
My spells.Keita EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
My spells.Keita EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
My spells.Keita EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
My spells.Keita EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
My spells.Keita EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
My spells.Keita EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
My spells.Keita EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
My spells.Keita I_vote_lcapMy spells.Keita I_voting_barMy spells.Keita I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
My spells.Keita I_vote_lcapMy spells.Keita I_voting_barMy spells.Keita I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

My spells.Keita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

My spells.Keita Empty
PostSubject: My spells.Keita   My spells.Keita EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 am

Name: flare
Type: demonic
Effect(s): the ability to control manipulate and create fire at will.
Passive or Active or Continuous: active
Verbal or Non-Verbal: dependant on the state of mind, normally it would take a simple snap of the fingers or a motion towards the foe in a angered state it may only be a glance or maybe just a thought.

Name: blink
Type: mystical
Effect(s): blink is a basic teleport spell that sends you to a location you can see or have seen, can be used almost instantly.
Verbal or Non-Verbal: just a thought and to know where you want to go

Name: light booster
Type: holy/mystical
Effect(s): light booster is a enhancement spell that can increase your power beyond limits, it increases the power of someone's ability's X2 but can only be used 10 times before it starts to do bodily damage.
Verbal or Non-Verbal: non verbal

Name: dark booster
Type: demonic/mystical
Effect(s): dark booster is a enhancement spell that can increase your power beyond limits, it increases the power of someone's ability's X10 but can only be used 3 time before it starts to do bodily damage.

Name: chaos booster
Type: chaos/mystical
Effect(s): chaos booster is a enhancement spell that can increase your power beyond limits, it increases the power of someone's ability's X100 but it instantly starts to do bodily damage. can be stacked a maximum of 9 times. no other boosters can be active whilst chaos booster is active.

Name: void booster
Type: void/god/mystical
Effect(s): void booster is a enhancement spell that can increase your power beyond limits, it increases the power of someone's ability's by an almost infinite amount, matched by only gods. can only be used once. unlike other boosters you take no damage in this mode, this mode only lasts 10 turns, within that time the user has the strength to kill a god. after void booster deactivates the user is instantly made unconscious. no other boosters can be active whilst void booster is active.
i am required to be in emotional turmoil or in extreme danger to activate this.

Verbal or Non-Verbal:non verbal

Code:
Name: birthright
Type: demonic / destruction / protective
Effect(s): takes 6 random posts to set up, all except the last stating "creating a line in the ground with my sword" and the last "running in a circle scraping my sword against the ground" (or something along the lines). This creates a pentagram in a circle on the ground that once activated will either emit a demonic beam of immense destructive energy only partially matched my god himself that engulfs the full circle , or completely protects a 5x5 mitre radius of the target for 5 posts.
Any allies can also construct the pentagram but only the first 5 required threads
After an activation I am immobile for 5 posts.
the ability's can be used a total of 3.
the pentagram does NOT have to be remade between activations
after activation i am immobile or 3 turns.
Verbal or Non-Verbal: non verbal untill the activation where I will either say "burn in the fire of hell" or "be grateful for the unholy protection.

Code:
Name: lightning affinity
Type: lightning.
Effect(s): a simple ability to control mold and creating lightning at will The more frequent I use it the weaker It gets in a thread so it is reserved for devastating attacks.
Verbal or Non-Verbal: nonverbal

Code:
Name: demon eyes
Type: demonic
Effect(s): a conducted for various abilitys, my eyes change to a red colour and my pupil changes to a pentagram, various secret ability's can be used using my eyes, the only known one is "god of flame" (amaterasu) which gives me total control of all flames in existence (even holy flame) for 5 posts.

Cool down time per activation 10 posts.
More ability's to be added later
Verbal or Non-Verbal: nonverbal

Name: demon blade dance
Type: physical/ swordsmanship
Effect(s): demon blade dance is a ability that increases sword proficiency and all ability's that influence it by a large amount, strength, reaction time, speed, agility, dexterity and swordsmanship are all increased. Once the ability starts it is active for 20 turns with a 10 post cool-down. The enhancement is only in effect whilst I am wielding a bladed weapon.
Passive or Active or Continuous: continuous
Verbal or Non-Verbal: activate by saying "let me show you the demon blade dance!"

Name: satans dance
Type: physical/swordplay
Effect(s):whilst in demon blade dance mode keita can use this attack, he slashes at his enemy from all directions 666 times in 6 seconds. This can only be used 3 time per DBD mode and only a total of 9 times per thread (which would take a minimum of 100 posts which is unlikely) this ability can't be completely blocked or dodged because of the speed of the assault, but if the opponent Is skilled enough they may be bales to dodge around half of the assault or maybe more
Verbal or Non-Verbal:verbal "let me show you true swordsmanship!"

Name: true pain
Type: torture/mind/ demonic
Effect(s):while in demon eyes mode I can put someone into a mental dream realm, within this realm the user is paralyses and experiences being stabbed continuously for 666 days although in the real world only 6 seconds pass. This inflicts serious fatigue and mental damage, although it inflicts no damage on the body.
Can only be used 3 times per thread.
I can not move while during the 6 seconds to use this technique (makes an easy target for more then 1v1 battles)
Verbal or Non-Verbal: to activate I must look into the persons eyes and if they do not avert there eyes during my next post I state "enter my realm of nightmare" and I then describe

DEMON EYES ADDED POWER: to ad to the base ability, whilst in demon eyes mode my accuracy, reaction time, and all sensory ability's are greatly enhanced. I can also analyze a situation with easy and detect weak points, as well as easily read movement and predict attacks.

MORE SKILLS TO BE ADDED LATER
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

My spells.Keita Empty
PostSubject: Re: My spells.Keita   My spells.Keita EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down

My spells.Keita
Page 1 of 1