Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalking the Mall (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barWalking the Mall (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalking the Mall (open) - Page 2 I_voting_barWalking the Mall (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Walking the Mall (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Mall (open)   Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:19 am

"This is why eHarmony exists."He says laughing trying to bring some comical relief."Hey I'm single too but I can live with it."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Mall (open)   Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:24 am

"Just sayin'..." I lift my head "It's all right it gives me a reason to me more alert anyway."
"you know due to Rogue vampires killing multiple people for..." I lift my hands "...quote on quote love."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Mall (open)   Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am

"That's a stupid reason to kill."He finishes eating and takes one last gulp of his soda and stand up and throws the trash away."Why don't we go to the pub right now?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Mall (open)   Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:41 am

I get up while looking at Drago "That sounds like the best Idea that's been said all day!"
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Mall (open)   Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:51 am

"Good,because I really wanna see if I can actually score today."They both walk over in the direction of the pub.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Mall (open)   Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:52 am

"Hopefully" I walk with a spring in my step toward the pub.

(Topic transfer to the pub)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Mall (open)   Walking the Mall (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking the Mall (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2