Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Valentines day at the Pub EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Valentines day at the Pub EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Valentines day at the Pub EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Valentines day at the Pub EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Valentines day at the Pub EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Valentines day at the Pub EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Valentines day at the Pub EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Valentines day at the Pub EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Valentines day at the Pub EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Valentines day at the Pub I_vote_lcapValentines day at the Pub I_voting_barValentines day at the Pub I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Valentines day at the Pub I_vote_lcapValentines day at the Pub I_voting_barValentines day at the Pub I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Valentines day at the Pub

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

Valentines day at the Pub Empty
PostSubject: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:57 am

We arrive at the pub and as you know Love is in the air... I sit down in on a bar stool "Root beer float please" I ask the bartender. "do you feel the heavy feeling in the air" I ask Drago.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:03 am

"Yep this place reek of loneliness and desperation.That's good for us I hope.SINCE it's a special day and I have got absolutely NOTHING to lose I will try this "beer" shit."I order a beer and the bartender hands me one."Pray that I don't set this place on fire."I take a sip and the thing taste like shit.But then I felt compelled to take another sip and with every sip the taste became better and better."This ain't half bad."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:09 am

I look at him and I take the beer "Bartender get him a Scotch... Beer is the equivalent of piss." I get myself one and I take a swig.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:15 am

"Um...ok."I take the scotch and take a fast sip and and my face cringes at the feeling."God this is good.Bartender hand me another one."I take the shot glass and take another sip."I see why so many people drink it..just wow."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:21 am

I only have a couple glasses so I can keep my wits about me but then I look at Drago and he looks a little more than buzzed "you all right there? you've had 12 shots..... I think you should ease up a little ya know before you get sick."
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:28 am

"Ummmm,yeah*cough*I think I should stop for a *cough* bit.That taste is good though."I set the glass down and just focus on not getting drunk.I try to keep a straight mind but it's slightly harder than you'd think.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:47 am

I laugh "yea it would probably be best, I don't even have a buzz..... gosh." I scan the pub and something catches my eye a gleam of sorts but I ignore it and look forward towards the T.V I then rub my head "how boring"
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:50 am

I try resting my head and then I notice a woman walking over to where we were sitting.Hmmmmm.This night might actually be interesting.Just don't blow it.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:05 am

I notice that Drago was sighting a girl "be careful drunk dragon..." I lay my head on the bar.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:15 am

"I'm not drunk I just feel slightly tipsy.I still have my wits about me."Ummm can I sit here the rest of the seats are full."Go ahead I don't mind.""Thank you!She sat down and ordered herself a drink.What are you two doing here alone on Valentines Day?Note:It's 12am.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:28 am

I rolled my eyes and got up from my stool, I walk over to the booths and watch the spectacle while i sober up.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:38 am

"Well we just came to have a little fun and maybe meet someone to be honest."Well at least your honest.Most guys say they are here because it was destiny to meet me or some cheesy crap.They always drop some cheesy pick up line."Oh really? Like what?"I looked her in the eyes and listened as she continued.Well they tell me the classic crap.But then this one guy who was a computer egineer told me if my pants were a compressed file because I would like to unzip them.I laughed at what she said and she laughed just as hard."Thats hilarious."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:42 pm

I continued to watch Until one girl came up to me and said "Why are you here all alone?" I look at her "you could say I'm enjoying a spectacle" I then pointed over at Drago She looked and noticed him "I think I'll join you" I introduced myself to her and she seemed to like me. "Bartender can I get a couple of Root beer Floats here?"
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:40 pm

"Oh hey Quin,umm who is your new friend?"I turn to the girl.I never caught you name,what is it?"Well my full name is Drago Dragneel but people just call me Drago.Thats a nice name.It matches."Thanks what's yours?"My name is Asuna Heartfilia."Thats a beautiful name."Thank you.You know you are the only one that actually said that.Since I only tell my name to those I like."So,what's that mean about me?Are you saying you like me?"Maybe I am.Maybe I'm not.Why don't you decide.Fuck it just tell her!"Well I do like you."She chuckles with the cutest laugh."That's as really pretty laugh you got there.When I laugh I sound like a retarded walrus.""Hmmmmm.I don't think you do.""Why,thank you."We continue drinking for a bit but I start drinking stuff with less alcohol to avoid getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:58 pm

I look at Drago "This is Tanya Redsar" I knew her before coming to this land I converse with her for a little bit reminiscing the past while Drago continues to hit on Heartfilia.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:07 pm

"Hello Tanya!My name is Drago Dragneel nice to meet you."I immediately turn my attention back to Asuna."Are you doing anything tonight?""Depends are you asking me out?""Depends,if I did would you have accepted?"I don't know.Why don't you ask and find out?"Will you go out with me?"Hmmmmmmm.Sure,just keep your hands to yourself."I will.So,where do you wanna go?I'll pay."I don't wanna stress out your wallet but I wanted to see a movie."Alright.You wanna go right now?"Sure why not?"I get up from my seat and turn to Quin."I will see you later tonight,you have fun with Tanya."Yes!Score!
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm

I look at Drago "Have fun and sober up a little" I turn back around and talk to Tanya a little more "That's my new Friend/Acquaintance Drago" I lay my head on the bar "I got a bit of a headache I think it was from laughing too hard....Idk" Tanya Laughed "That's good isn't it? I mean if your laughing instead of being depressed" "I guess your right...." Later after we got done talking Tanya kissed me on the cheek and left me her number.

(Transfer over to Valentine Cafe posts.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines day at the Pub   Valentines day at the Pub Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentines day at the Pub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Vampire Grounds :: The Pub-
Jump to: