Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)

Go down 
+4
Drago Dragneel
Miyako Kiyoshi
Quindaro
Kimiko Sakura
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:29 pm

- A girl comes out of the kitchen smiling brightly. She then notices that there are some people and go to greet them.- Konichiwa, Welcome To the Sakura and Rose Cafe. It is currently named that for our Valentines Day theme as well as my appeance.- She said smiling . She then goes over to a table with 5 seats near a window.-  If you would like you could all sit at one table here. - she stands gesturing to the table-

The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 OQig78d
Back to top Go down
Tom Bluemann

The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:30 pm

"U-uh...sure..." I swiftly move over to the empty table
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:31 pm

I stand up, deciding to go with it, since it was a holiday and all. I walk on over to the table and sit down, with a smile to the pretty girl. "Thank you~!" I call out to her.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:37 pm

I walk over "thank you" I smile at her then I sit down "Hello everyone I'm Quindaro... what are your names If you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 pm

"Well you already know me,we are roommates after all.I see some unfamiliar faces."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:46 pm

I look at Drago "you know what I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:47 pm

"I need some damn coffee." Ragecano muttered.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:48 pm

I look at the girl who waited us to the table "Yes Could I get a coffee too please?"
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:51 pm

"I'm Miyako Kiyoshi." I say, not really in the mood to chat, but still going along with it, hoping it would end up worth it later. I had gotten bored, and wanted something fun to do.
Back to top Go down
Zyxeir

Zyxeir

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:08 am

Zyxeir pressed himself inside, the Valentine's Cafe was making quite the stir; the aroma of sweets and sugary delight had pulled the introvert from his perch reaching the heights back down to earth, drawing his attention and potential service.

"A weakness for sweets..." Zyxeir whispered behind his collar as he walked inside, chains and belts rattling with each step. He chuckled to himself. A wave of high energy washed over him. Happiness and pleasure, the warm embrace of delight. It wasn't entirely foreign to the man in robes, but the contrast of the blush of his cheeks against his pale skin was... Embarrassing.

A table with a rowdy bunch seemed to exude an aura of positive energy, and was seclusive. Zyxeir set himself at a table as quietly as he could, and gently closed his eyes. He would spend a few minutes here, enjoying the atmosphere. All he was worried about was the blush that made it look like he was slapped on both sides. His high collar would hide it though... His hands folded over each other as Zyxeir let himself relax.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:09 am

-Kimiko Sakura smiles- Yes. It will be ready in a few minutes. -She then walks to the kitchen and disappears behind the doors-
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:10 am

I notice the new arrival, but see that he is kinda shy, so I try not to attract attention to him, and act as though I hadn't noticed him.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:16 am

At least my hangover is gone.I walk over to where everyone is sitting.May I please have a cup of coffee?"I look at Quin.Did you do get that girls number from last night?"I remember everything about last night.The movie,the dinner and the.......nevermind.I should keep that little part to myself.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:22 am

"I did...but nevermind that.. how'd it go?" I said giving him a sly smile
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:25 am

Ragecano looked at all the decorations. "Damn...."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:27 am

- Kimiko Sakura then comes out with two cups of coffee as if she heard what the other person said from the kitchen she then set's them down in front of the people who ordered it- would anyone else like a drink? -she asked-

The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 H54rRNZ
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:31 am

"I would like a coffee please."I look at Quin and see he has a weird smile on his face."Um yeah it went well I guess you can say..."What does he know?
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:33 am

"thank you very much!" I drink some "Wow this is better than the cafe's coffee!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:49 am

Lavi Walks in the Café with his headphones around his neck. and takes a Seat
Noticing 2 people. along with a girl with a Tray with Coffee. Michael then waits for someone to take his order
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:02 am

- Kimiko Sakura smiles- i'm glad you like it- She then set's down the third cup of coffee, where it came from is unknown. She then smiles and goes to greet the next customer- Konichiwa, Welcome To the Sakura and Rose Cafe. It is currently named that for our Valentines Day theme as well as my appearance. Would you like anything to drink at the moment...?- she asks softly waiting for an answer-

The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 OQig78d[/color]
Back to top Go down
Zyxeir

Zyxeir

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:33 am

Zyxeir's eyes slowly batted open, glowing bright and strangely inhuman. Feeling as though he has just awoken, he began to yawn and stretch.

Noticing the woman in front of him, smiling, he stopped mid-stretch and swiftly straightened his posture and sat correctly. "Oh, please excuse me I wasn't sle-..."

Zyxeir silently cleared his throat and looked up at his company. "Would it be alright to ask for a cup of hot chocolate...?".
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:48 am

-Kimiko Sakura smiles- of course. It will be ready in a few minutes.- She then walks toward the kitchen doors and disappears inside- -She then comes out of the Kitchen with a cup of Hot Chocolate and set's in in front of you- Here is the Hot Chocolate you ordered. Anything else i can do for you...?
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:02 am

"Thanks."I begin to drink then my eyes widen."Woah this is amazing!"I ended up chugging the rest down.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:48 am

"I need to get some sleep....."
Back to top Go down
Tom Bluemann

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:44 pm

I had fallen asleep and woke up suddenly "Say what?". I am alarmed and look around praying I wasn't leaning on anyone. My face grows red and I slide down in my seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)   The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Valentine Cafe ( Open for Everyone Valentine's Day Event by Kimiko Sakura)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next