Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Gajeel Volk's Spells I_vote_lcapGajeel Volk's Spells I_voting_barGajeel Volk's Spells I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Gajeel Volk's Spells I_vote_lcapGajeel Volk's Spells I_voting_barGajeel Volk's Spells I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Gajeel Volk's Spells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk's Spells Empty
PostSubject: Gajeel Volk's Spells   Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Wolf Sense
Racial
Effect(s):Increases the castors senses ans speed for a short time.(About 2 post after casting.)
Passive or Active or Continuous:Continuous.
Non-Verbal
Cost:Uses Gajeel's physical energy not his magic energy.

Beast Bomb
Type:Legendary Spell
Effect(s):Creates a huge sphere of energy that launches towards a point and explodes on impact.Capable of taking out at maximum 3 square miles and minimum of one.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Passive
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-Verbal
Cost:Uses an immense amount of energy and he will be fatigued after use.

Alchemy
Type:Scientific
Effects:Can deconstruct and re-construct the the atoms of something and make it into something else.(Cannot be fused with magic).I have to clap my hands to activate it and then touch the material.The materials can only be altered of they are available.Like making an iron swords from the iron in someone's blood.
Can only use it once at a time per every clap.
Active
Non-Verbal
Cost:For something to be created,something of equal value must be lost.There must be some sort of material (not including the air or water) to be able to reconstruct the atoms to form something else.

Healing Factor
Type:Physical
Effect:Heals wounds and regains some lost energy.
Passive
Non-verbal
Cost:Uses Gajeels physical energy instead of magic power

Ebony and Ivory:Starburst Stream
Type:Weaponry
Effect:Can only be used when Ebony and Ivory are dual wielded.The castor can launch a series of fast and accurate slashes and cuts using his own magic energy.
Active since he carries his swords around in sheaths.
Verbal
Cost:Swords dull out twice as fast

Wolf Howl
Type:Racial
Effect:Gajeel howls out sending powerful sound waves that are capable of blowing trees away with it deafening sound.The sounds waves are amplified by a large amount of magic energy.
Cost:Doesn't cover a large radius and to howl THAT loud he must use up some of his magic power.

Wolf Roar
Magic,Racial
Sends out a blast of either Iron,Fire,Water,Wind,Lightning,or dark energy.
Active
Verbal
Cost:Can only use one element at a time and the user has to have his/her mouth open.

Copy Cat
Magic
Any one move or ability that is dealt can be copied once with equal strength.
Can only copy one move at a time and the oldest thing he learned is forgotten.User becomes a bit more fatigued and he loses energy equal to the energy used by the castor plus the energy he uses to activate the copy.
Can be both verbal and non-verbal depending on what the opponent uses.
Active.
Cost:The energy used by the castor is the same energy the opponent used plus the energy he used to cast it.

Savage Beast Mode
Magic/Physical
The users strength doubles,the eyes turn red and,long black triangular stripes goes down the users back and the outlines of the eyes are darkened.Can Open the 8 gates of heaven.
Continuous
Non-Verbal
Cost:Requires HUGE physical strain on the users body and it can only be used for a limited time.

8 Gates Of Heaven
Light
1st Gate-Strength Increases,his eyes begin to glow.He seems to grow slightly larger.He is able to take much more damage.His magic power stays the same.

2nd Gate-Speed increases.He goes back to normal size.His speed is hard to follow with just the normal eye.He moves fast and he moves quietly.
3rd Gate-Senses and Awareness increase.He can sense where the location of his opponent is by sensing the vibration in the earth.
4th Gate-Defensive Abilities Increase.His ability to block is greatly increased.He takes less damage from all attacks.

5th Gate-Magic power increases.His magic becomes faster and it takes less time to charge and cool down.(1-2 post on cooldown reduction.)

6th Gate-Deductive powers increase.He can get out of problems faster.If his opponent launched an attack,he would find a quick way to counter it and he becomes more mentally prepared.

7th Gate-Gains power by hitting opponent.Every time he lands a hit on his opponent,he gains power equal to how much damage he did.

8th Gate-Combined Effect of all gates
Cost:Requires to be in savage beast mode to activate..They can be activated in different order except for the 8th gate.To open the 8th you must have activated the other 7 beforehand.EACH gate lasts about 4 posts.Gajeel will be completely drained of energy.

Great Arc Of Destruction
Magic
Produces a small sphere of huge energy.Once the ball is formed Gajeel places it in his mouth then his stomach expands as well as his jaw and it lets out a beam of destructive energy.It's capable of wiping out a wide area but it will use an immense amount of energy making him tired after the use.
Verbal
Passive
Cost:Takes a long time to prepare the attack.He can't move much while preparing the attack which leaves him vulnerable.Takes about 4 posts to charge.

Keen Eyes
Physical
Effect:The film is placed over each eye by specialized cells in Gajeel's eyes which he can activates.It allows him to see heat signatures.
Active until he stops.
Non-Verbal.
Weakness:If you can poke him in the eyes you're fine e.e
Cost:Uses physical energy instead of magic

Maker Magic
Magic
Effect:Allows him to make different shapes and projectiles etc. with Ice,Fire,Water,and air.Cannot alter earth.
Active.To activate he has to his left hand into a fist and extend the palm of his right and holds his arms back and he has to say "Ice Make,Or Fire Make,Or Water Make or Air Make then follow with what you want to create.Does drain a little of his magic power and will get tired over time.(Think of Grey Fullbuster from Fairy Tail most of these are inspired from animes)
Drawback:Can only use it once at a time and cannot make machines from them.Must have moisture in the air to form water or ice.Fire has to be made by causing chemical reactions from the oxygen in the air.Can't make fire if the air is thin.

Slash Dance Sequence Stage
Light
All three swords are equipped and Gajeel moves at incredible speed and delivers a series of powerful,accurate cuts strengthened by light energy.
Active
Drawback:It must cooldown 5 posts.

Last edited by Gajeel Volk on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk's Spells   Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:39 am

Well... Ok, how long does savage mode last.

Also, I like or originality. And the fact that the spell are virtually the same between your two characters.
Back to top Go down
Gajeel Volk

Gajeel Volk

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk's Spells   Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:41 am

savage beast mode lasts until i run out of energy so it depends.it can last between 5-10 posts 5 being im low on energy 10 being im in themiddle of a fight and im in trouble
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk's Spells   Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk's Spells   Gajeel Volk's Spells EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:59 am

It was exactly the 8 gates I was thinking of. Again points for originality....

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gajeel Volk's Spells   Gajeel Volk's Spells Empty

Back to top Go down

Gajeel Volk's Spells
Page 1 of 1