Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Character Bio: Shurikan EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Character Bio: Shurikan EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Character Bio: Shurikan EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Character Bio: Shurikan EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Character Bio: Shurikan EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Character Bio: Shurikan EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Character Bio: Shurikan EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Character Bio: Shurikan EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Character Bio: Shurikan EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Character Bio: Shurikan I_vote_lcapCharacter Bio: Shurikan I_voting_barCharacter Bio: Shurikan I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Character Bio: Shurikan I_vote_lcapCharacter Bio: Shurikan I_voting_barCharacter Bio: Shurikan I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Character Bio: Shurikan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shurikan

Shurikan

Character Bio: Shurikan Empty
PostSubject: Character Bio: Shurikan   Character Bio: Shurikan EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:12 am

Name: Shurikan
Image: N/A
Race: Human
Class: Scout/Mage
Sexual Orientation: Straight
History: Shurikan grew up in the forests of Gallia. He was raised by his parents and family who were bandits and thieves. During this time he began to understand and learn new things about the forest. Eventually Shurikan was introduced to magic after finding a collection of scrolls in the ruins of a building in the forest. Ever since then he has been using his magic, stealth, and knowledge of the forest to survive when threatened by others. While he is fairly decent in appearance he is very bad at speaking to women. Due to crimes he has committed he can also not show his face in public without the chance of being caught.
Personality: Quiet, Rouge, Vigilante
Family: Not many people have met them and Shurikan refuses to reveal who they are.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Mate: N/A
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Character Bio: Shurikan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio: Shurikan   Character Bio: Shurikan EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:50 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Character Bio: Shurikan
Page 1 of 1