Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Inactivity Report EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Inactivity Report EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Inactivity Report EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Inactivity Report EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Inactivity Report EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Inactivity Report EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Inactivity Report EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Inactivity Report EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Inactivity Report EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Inactivity Report I_vote_lcapInactivity Report I_voting_barInactivity Report I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Inactivity Report I_vote_lcapInactivity Report I_voting_barInactivity Report I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Inactivity Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Inactivity Report Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity Report   Inactivity Report EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:12 am

NOTE: I will still be active enough to post, but not as often as usual.

I have been invited by some relatives to go down to Florida for two weeks. This means that my activity for the time being will surely drop, and I may not be able to post sometimes. With this being said, do not take advantage of my absence. If I'm in a topic with you, you are free to make attempts regarding assaults on my character. However, please do not automatically determine successful hits on my character just because I'm not there. Also, if I'm the middle of talking with you, just respond to my most recent message in that topic, then let it be until I'm able to post again. Traditionally, this is how things are in a RP if somebody makes an inactivity notice, so please leave my character as he currently is.

Otherwise, thank you for your appreciation. Despite the scarce population, I'm really having a good time here, and would really like to prolong this fact, if not make these moments better with you guys. However, this can't happen if you choose to be unfair with me. As I really enjoy this site, I'll try and make it a top priority while I'm not doing any sightseeing, or embracing the state. If anything important needs to be discussed, leave as a PM here to me, or contact me this way (even as an offline message)

Anyways, all the best for now guys, and I'll be sure to make a warm entry when I return (posting and chatting-wise). Ciao!

~Luca~
Back to top Go down

Inactivity Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Rules and Info :: Main Info-
Jump to: