Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Taking land (open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Taking land (open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Taking land (open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Taking land (open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Taking land (open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Taking land (open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Taking land (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Taking land (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Taking land (open) I_vote_lcapTaking land (open) I_voting_barTaking land (open) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Taking land (open) I_vote_lcapTaking land (open) I_voting_barTaking land (open) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Taking land (open)

Go down 
+4
Ausmidius
Axium Ziakri
Echo
Fletcher Ren
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:01 am

I appeared in the town square, in the middle of the market with an evil grin spread across my face. My midnight black hair flayed in the light breeze. As did my clothes. My black cloak parted slightly, revealing a white top and black jeans.
Seconds after my arrival my shirt had blood splatters on it. Various races lay on the ground around me, stalls burning. Only those of demon blood lived. I rose into the sky on a pillar of blue flame, symbolizing my presence. A tremendous voice echoed throughout the city "I am here, satan, calling upon my warriors. I will take this planet and all who stand in my way shall perish!!!" I roared as I dragon luguz soared towards me. With a movement it was engulfed in blue flame, seconds later there was nothing left. "My brethren! Rise up and join me, or die with the scum, either way I shall rule and none can stop me! You have an hour to assemble at the market!!" I descended from the skies and withdrew a long stick with chalk on the end.
I began to walk the city, drawing along the ground as I went, one strait line at a time. 'Soon...this city wall fall...' I thought as I finished the first line and started on the second.

[note] 5 posts until city destruction.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Echo, using his enigma-like tactics, sits perfectly along the shadowy lines of the market- the outskirts, if you will. Set aside him, also in the safe zone of this massacre is the encased Elincia. However, with his slightest bit of care, Echo chooses to release Elincia. "Look at this." He whispers, "A burnt corpse of a dragon Laguz, along with one of the overlords of hell: Keita." Echo continues to separate himself from the scene, now impossible to trace (even for a demon), though now he had no grasp for anyone along the lines of this ordeal. He could see the Satan in Keita takeover; something he had always expected the moment he saw a demon with so many foolish friends. What bothered him, however, was Keita's actions, and how he was trying to become an upperclassman by copying Echo.

For now, even angered, Echo would spectate, watching Keita put everything to ruin. Echo couldn't wait to defeat this demon, specifically, for he believed that this Satan was too insane to be a true devil. It was time that Echo stole this man's throne. Only time separated Echo and his goals. He needed the precision, along with the correct placement before making an inevitable strike. All he needed to do was wait in the darkness, completely unseen.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Elincia, now released realized the trouble and pain Keita was causing. As the city burned, and her fellow laguz burned to death, Elincia grew weaker. She looked at Keita with hurt eyes, clutching her chest, barely able to breath. She then mouthed I'm sorry.Then, she turned to Echo eyes full of tears, and face pale as ever. Elincia's breaths slowed, and she began to collapse to the ground. The commotion, anger, pain, hate, and destruction throughout Gallia was too much, and her body was giving in. She cried in pain as her body hit the ground, taking a final breath, then she was asleep. And will be for a few days, or until the pain and destruction was over.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Echo notices Elincia suddenly fall to the ground, having looked at him with tearful eyes beforehand. "I can't have you rest here. He'll enslave you as he is now- or even have you perish." These are the words Echo mutters, quiet enough so only Echo, himself, can hear them (or Elincia if she still maintains consciousness). For the first time, a Echo would have to act like a hero, and his escape with this girl would be inevitable as they were both hidden in the dark. Taking Elincia in his arms, Echo vanishes with her using the Arc of Time to teleport to the past. The two would arrive where the demons live, or more specifically, where Echo lives.

[EXIT with Elincia asleep]
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:42 pm

I started on the 3rd line. Making sure the line was strait. I had just left the outskirts where the second point was drawn. Only 30 minutes until this city's fall I thought as I walked caught ing down people whom attempted to stop me.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:18 pm

I stand, leaning against a blood-soaked wall. My stained jacket and hat are flowing lightly in the wind of the destruction. I look at the once living crowd's remains and start walking to the smaller area of town. The thought of most of this destruction of lives just filled me with regret. The main regret being that I could have had the chance to do this with my own hands, rather than being on the sidelines of someone else's creation of destruction.
I just walk, thinking, I won't stand in his way or stand by his side. I may be a demon, but I also have my morals...
Then I see Aldearith making his lines. Part of me wanted to aid him, but I just kept on walking, glaring at him. I then decide to walk in a side street to get away from him. And, reassuring myself not to join, I think, not a single gear in my mind will turn towards him, nor a single thought about doing so.

I just sit down and grin, This world was turning to hell anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:50 pm

I smirked as I noticed the demon watching me slightly. I take a break from my forth line and walk towards the demon "so...? Where shall you stand?" I said in a drab tone. A void opening behind my back, out of view "so?" I wanted an answer out of him. Now.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:22 am

I was riding to town for the necessities until I saw plumes of smoke rising from the town. I park my bike in a nearby with a tarp draped over it, I head toward the town with my sniper on my back.

After taking a drink from my canteen (note: My canteen contains 30% water 70% blood) and I notice up and down the streets the stall owners, civilians, animals all dead or near dead. I covered my mouth to keep from making sound and re-focused to the task at hand I climb up the side of the building and jump from roof to roof working my way to the church tower.

I reach the church tower being the perfect vantage point in all of town I pull out my binoculars and scan the streets then I see Keita (who had a very dark aura around him) Drawing lines "whats going on?" I said sounding confused I pull around my sniper and zoom in on him. Right then Ausi appeared "Whats Ausi doing here?" I then see something like a void forming behind Keita, "Oh crap!" I say under my breath as I load a clip into the rifle. I ready myself to fire if things go south.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:30 am

I thought quickly about my responces and their outcomes, then decided on what I thought was the best one. I stated, "I stand on your ground, so no need for threat. I just question your logic on killing these subjects so quickly."
I pick up a skull, "it would seem better for us to watch the suffering of others, rather than giving them a quick death, right?" I looked at the skull, "There could have been the chance to do so. 'ou could've locked the subjects in this town with a little to nonexistent supply of water and food. Waiting for them to either starve or go absolutely mad and break." As I say this I crush the skull, "vampires would go hungry and bite whoever they could get for blood, only to be shot down by the hunters. Humans would be insane by the time they're done with this slowly created hell on earth. They'd be damned by the end of it all so we could watch their torment for as long as we please..." I look the other way and take off my hat.
"Those are just my thoughts though. If you don't agree with them is your choice."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 5:18 am

Oleg the void disappear and put my hand out. Waiting for him to take it "I have a different approach...this is but one of many cities in Gallia... And that main trade station for other cities..." I let my eyes activate and a looked around. Scanning for people to kill "I will destroy this city...turn it to rubble... Then the rest shall live in fear...it will consume them...turn them to chaos...afraid of when they will be next...." I emphasized my hand "so will you stand at my side...? I have no time to waste...join me now...or perish with the weak...?" He had 1 chance left... One chance before he died... Would he take it? Or become another pile of trash to dispose of.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:47 am

I shrugged, "Seems like a plan." Then I took his hand and shook on it, "I'll join you."
Then I saw a little glint of light come from the church's bell tower. Upon with a quick glance I noticed that it was a man with a sniper rifle, but I just ignored him. The bullet wouldn't effect me much at all.
"Once this is over, though, I'll go my own way."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:55 pm

I took his hand when I noticed his cosentration wander. Then I saw the man. Quindaro if I remembered correctly. I let go of his hand and gave him the chalk "if you wouldn't mind continuing this line? Only for about another km...I'll meet you there" I smirked and withdrew yami- then I was behind Quin in the clock tower, stabbing a lightning infused blade towards his back.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Elincia suddenly gasped in her sleep from the safety of Echo's home. She could feel everything the life of Gallia was suffering, and it was all cause her one true love.. well as she thought. Her body continued to weaken, killing Elincia slowly. She would continue to weaken and die, til all the chaos, pain, and destruction was done. Little did Gallia know, that whatever happened here, it had a toll on her. The more destruction and pain, the weaker she gets, as the energy from her body is drained from hers, and into others to give them life.
Back to top Go down
Ausmidius

Ausmidius

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:04 pm

I start to draw the line that he started and thought to myself, only until this is done...
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:30 pm

One moment I was looking through my sniper scope then I notice that Keita disappear I peer behind me Keita stood there for a second before attacking me. I roll and jump out of the church tower while slinging my rifle behind my back. "KEITA IT'S ME QUIN!!!!" I yell at him while sliding down the roof. I then Jump to another roof. I look down at Ausi and back at Keita.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:25 pm

I appeared underneath Quinn, sending a streamof black fire searing towards him.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:33 pm

I quickly draw both of my revolvers and fire straight into the flame cancelling it out I land on the roof and quickly run in the other direction thus jumping off the roof and landing on the street. I use my Vampire abilities and my hunters skills to blend into the shadows but still run quickly to cover where Keita cant detect me.

[note:Quins bullets combust on impact so stopping your flame is completely valid]
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:20 am

I smirked as I followed quin as far as I could untill he disappeared into the crowd. I grabbed a young woman by the head and her child by the arm. The women combust into blue flames and there was nothing left. Not even ashes remained "QUIN! YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS!" I yelled above the screaming boy & the panicking croud that drowned out his wails. I changed my grip to the boys head, lifting him up above the screaming people.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Sakura

Kimiko Sakura

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 am

- A bright figure stands next to Elincia stroking her hair gently and smiling. She sends a wave of her light energy with healing magic to ease half of the pain she feels.She somehow halts the process of her energy being given to Gallia and stands in her place. Hoping this will somehow help her the bright comforting figure fades, as the real version glowing brightly heads toward the dark battle stained part of Gallia-

( sorry if i spelled anything incorrect;^^)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:34 am

I grabbed the boys arm. Beginning to pull feirsly. I smiled at the spun of the boys shoulder poping. Dislocating. And then slowly hearing the muscles tear as the skin started to spilt "25 seconds Quinn!" I laughed manically as I turned a fleeing dust to ash with a glance.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:46 am

Elincia slowly began to recover, opening her eyes slightly finding a girl next to her. "wha-why would you..?" Elincia looked outside the cabin to see the destruction. "I feel sick.. and weak.. i need food." She got up to grab some quick food from the kitchen then headed over to the girl who had just practically saved her life. "Get up child, your coming with me." Elincia shifted to her wolf form, putting the girl on her back. Now, time to find Keita before things get worse.. much worse.. She bounded off in the direction of a boys screams, arriving short minutes later across from Keita.

"STOP. THIS. NOW. Your not just hurting the people you think you are, you destroying the whole country. The more you do this, the more i weaken and are more likely to die. If you care about me at all, you need to stop. Now."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:06 am

I smiled an tore the boys arm off. I threw it down infront of elincia before crushing the boys skull in my hand. I had my plans. And they would succeed. I grinned and looked into elincias eyes. Wig my deep red eyes I stared at her..
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:10 am

Elincia watched as the boy died in front of her, and she collapsed to the ground, barely breathing, or alive.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:13 am

"You have a choice...." I held out a contract. One to turn her into a demon. By my side. Exactly how he is now but stronger. "Die here...or live with me...?" I said letting the soft side of this chaotic personality slip out.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:18 am

From the shadows I covered my mouth watched Keita kill the little boy without a single thought otherwise then seeing Elincia collapse I pull out my Canteen (its about 3 quarters of the way full) and gulp it all down...I move towards the middle of the crowd my hat covering my eyes, my voice roared over the whole crowd in the 3rd market street "KEITA!!" the crowd parted and I stood there, I then look at him dead in the eye my eyes Crimson red, My voice Bellowed "KEITA DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU"VE DONE?!" I then released the intense Aura I've been masking to keep him from detecting me.

[Note: Quindaro is stronger with more blood in his body making his ability to dodge and evade easier]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking land (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking land (open)   Taking land (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking land (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next