Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Wandering Through The Forest EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Wandering Through The Forest EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Wandering Through The Forest EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Wandering Through The Forest EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Wandering Through The Forest I_vote_lcapWandering Through The Forest I_voting_barWandering Through The Forest I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Wandering Through The Forest I_vote_lcapWandering Through The Forest I_voting_barWandering Through The Forest I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Wandering Through The Forest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyuki Mitsuko

Miyuki Mitsuko

Wandering Through The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:35 pm

*Miyuki Mitsuko wanders through the forest once more, with no set place to go or sleep. She has been like this for a very long time. She has lost her memory and ever since she has been walking and wandering. She now walks through the forest at night, not with her usual energy and sense of curiosity. She seems very tired, her movements sluggish, her breathing very heavy. Yet she continues walking,walking,walking.....*
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:15 pm

After being revived thanks to Shurikan's use of the Phoenix feather, Masaaki starts to walk around the forest and notices a lonely woman whom seemed quite downtraught. He walks up to her and politely asks "what seems to be the matter miss?"
Back to top Go down
Miyuki Mitsuko

Miyuki Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:39 pm

* Not being in the best of shape and slightly warmer than usual, Miyuki did not notice a person nearby her for a long time, unusual for her having her cat senses. When she finally notices she jumps frightened behind a nearby tree shaking not only from being scared and in the dark, but also because she moved too quickly and her head is pounding*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 12:28 am

I walked gingerly through the forest. Touching the occasional tree, or animal. The burned. Quickly. I had a smile as I walked. A smile that was that of a psycho. I averted my coarse and headed towards the people I could sence. An angel. That was my target. I continued to set the forest alight. Laughing as I neared my prey.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm

I was patrolling the area for rogues and such and I spot two entities "An an Angel and Laguz? out here?" I walk towards them but I masked my presence as I hid behind a tree then I felt a stronger presence that of a powerful demon. I take out my crossbow and get a good look at the two...only to find Masaaki and some unknown girl. "Masaaki! I thought you died?" I shake my head "Who is this?" I start getting a little uneasy as I feel the presence nearing.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 5:53 pm

"I don't know, but she appears to be sick and weary." Masaaki stated plainly. Only then did he hear that strange laugh and sense a nearby threat. "Mayhaps we should take her to a place where she can rest up. How about it maam?" He asked, looking at Quindaro, whom obviously felt that same presence.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:27 pm

I shouldered my crossbow "pick her up we're getting out of here.....now!" I exclaimed in a hushed voice
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 6:35 pm

I walked over to where the woman was sitting, holding her head in pain. I picked her up and carrying her to victory (as it is called in the ROTC), followed Quin hurriedly, careful not to jar her in any way that would cause further pain.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:38 pm

I appeared infront of the three. Laughing with angel slayer in my hand. A black flame darted towards Quinn as I eyed the angel "hmm...not much of a chalange" I said, thinking of a way to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:33 pm

The flames hit my shoulder thus knocking me off balance but I save my self by diving backwards firing 10 bolts (Impact of the bolts slow down the target for a short duration of time) I catch back up with Masaaki "Get her out of here I've gotta lose Keita..." I grab my shoulder *sigh* I hide in the shadow of a tree and keep moving from shadow to shadow thus escaping Keita... and moving to a different spot to meet up with Masaaki
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 am

A cloak of blue flame engulfed me. Melting the bolts before they hit. I sent a wave of fire in the direction of forest Quinn went into then I turned to misaaki- I appeared infront of missal I slashing at him playfully with angel slayer.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:29 pm

I jumped back to avoid the sword. (He's toying with me.) I tried to sense where Quin was, but this demon's aura all but enveloped the place. (What's that weapon he has?) I step back and start to think of a way out of here. "I've got one question for you. Why are you after us?" I said, arming my kunai secretly with smoke tags, enabling an escape plan should things go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki Mitsuko

Miyuki Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:17 am

*During this time, Miyuki struggles to keep her eyes open. She takes a good look at her surroundings while being carried at a speed. Miyuki then looks at the guy who is carrying her then to the other two in the area." who..a-are you?" she tries to ask, every word taking up some of the little energy she had. Although she may not look like it, Miyuki keeps her senses alert until she doesn't have the strength to anymore. Not sensing any danger from the one carrying her, she looks at him with watery eyes before closing them.*

( (ノ> ◇ <)ノ♪ shouldn't I have been able to get a say in those last few posts? Now i'm having late reactions-maybe as expected for Miyuki to have-nya~?)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 am

I smiled "I'm not after you... I stumbled upon you and now I want to kill you..." I slashed again lazily. Activating my eyes to scar for Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:48 pm

"Fine. Be that as it may, I'm sorry, I don't quite have time to do this right now. I'll gladly fight you some other time, but not now." I stated, staring into the eyes of what I thought death looked like. I threw the Kunai down and used the smoke bombs. I took great care in those few seconds to conceal every trace of my own and the stranger whom I carried with me's existences so we could not be followed. I took flight at my highest speed in a last-ditch effort to get out of there, if only to keep this woman safe.
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:20 pm

As soon as I saw the smoke, I knew something was wrong. I observed the surrounding area, scanning for threats. I saw Masaaki fly out of the smoke with a speed he only used if there was something extremely urgent. "Masaaki!" I shouted at him, flying to meet up.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Flying at my top speed, I could hardly hear anything, yet I still had enough care to make sure the maiden I carried was not injured in any way, shape or form. I heard Asami and met up with her. "No time to talk now! Got something to take care of real quick." I said, handing Asami the woman. "Take her somewhere safe quickly and get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 1:03 am

"Do you think I'm blind..?" My eyes easily traced them and now I was behind the newcomer. Fighting properly. I stabbed towards the new angel with angel slayer
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:33 am

out from the canopy of trees came 4 steel bolts, one hitting Keita's hand(Thus disarming him and slowing him until the end of his next post) the others random (non definite) I then pull out of there and circle Keita while staying in the shadows distracting him until the others could get away.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:50 am

I let all 4 bolts melt away (no hits are definate) I then let the forest burn for hundereds of mitres. JUT to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:55 pm

I threw my associate, Asami, out of the way of the sword, and blocked it with my own. "Get out of here Asami!" I shouted again, kicking our opponent back a ways, but no harm came to him. (I just need to but some time for Asami, then I can meet up with Quin and get out of here.) "Fine then, if you want a fight, I'll fight you, but you have to promise not to harm the others. Got it!?" I said forcefully, not really being in the position to demand anything.
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:21 pm

I flew away to a safe spot like Masaaki told me, careful with the girl he had ordered me to take care of. (Just don't do anything stupid Masaaki.) I thought.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:00 am

I cut off the newcomer before she could escape "I want 2 angels as my prise.." My demon blade dance activated as I lashed out at the one carrying the girl.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:06 pm

I saw the opponent disapate and reappear in front of Asami and begin to go utterly ballistic with his sword. I threw two flaming kunai, and followed pursuit with my sword. I arrived to block his bane before my kunai got there, so his sword was preoccupied when my kunai got there. "Alright fine." I said, placing my hand in my pocket, and pulling out a crystal. Then I placed my hand on Asami's head and used the crystals power to teleport Asami and the maiden out of here to a safe place. "Now it's just you and me. Quin! get out of here!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:22 pm

(Chrystal.You don't have such an item in your item list)
I smiled as in my right hand appeared demon slayer. Ocypiing the defence (your block) whilst angel slayer simply deflects the kunai. As for the fire surrounding it. It flowed off the flying weapon and was directed to misaaki.
I continued my left hand asault on the angel carying the girl. One cut. One hit that penetrates the skin was all I would need. And the angels would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through The Forest   Wandering Through The Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Through The Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next