Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
And So We March [Siege Topic] I_vote_lcapAnd So We March [Siege Topic] I_voting_barAnd So We March [Siege Topic] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
And So We March [Siege Topic] I_vote_lcapAnd So We March [Siege Topic] I_voting_barAnd So We March [Siege Topic] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

And So We March [Siege Topic]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

And So We March [Siege Topic] Empty
PostSubject: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Echo, expecting to have Shikyo accompany him, stands before the Dream Lake Cavern, a place very essential to the Angels. Here, he readies himself to declare war. "Gather your troops, peasants...and perish!" Echo announces in a demonic tone. Awaiting battle, Echo wonders if the other Arc he possesses will be necessary: the Arc of Embodiment. He grabs his sword to take note of the worst to come.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Shikyo arrived shortly after Echo had. He didn't say a word as he drew one of his swords. The blade was blue and appeared to move as water, the hilt looked like the crest of a wave. This was his Sword of Water. He was mentally and physically prepared for anything that may come out of this cave and craved the heart of an angel. Shikyo licked his lips in anticipation with a large, sadistic smile curled on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:51 pm

I Meekly step into the light that shines into the Caverns to confront the Demons threatening my kind while safely inside the cave so that the holyness of the land would hurt them if they tried to attack. "Umm, M-may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Echo grins as he sees an angel appear. "Die." He commands simply in response to the angel's words, revealing his sword. Using his Arc of Embodiment, Echo spawns a gun full of bullets in his hand. Again, like his outdated predator missile, as long as his gun weren't living, Echo was still abiding by the laws of the arc, materializing a perfectly-functioned firearm in his grasp. He points the gun to the angel's head, then pulls the trigger. Should the bullet successfully run through the angel's head, Echo calls out to Shikyo asking "Can you do the same as you did to Keita?"
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:43 am

Shikyo watched as the new Demon Leader, Echo, manifested a firearm, took aim, and fired on the angel that had appeared from within the cave. The angel must have realized it was a gun about half through the materialization process because his eyes grew wide and he ran back into the cave. Shikyo moved to stand in front of Echo, indicating that he would take care of the gutless coward that ran at the sight of a weapon. Shikyo began to count, slowly counting to six. With each new number he grew another arm, drawing a new sword each time. He now held eight swords. Now that he was prepared he activated his stolen ability, Chaos Booster. This ability enhanced his abilities so far beyond his limits, he was godly. He then rushed into the cave and quickly located the yellow belly and impaled him with each of the swords he now wielded. Blood poured and spurted over Shikyo's face and body, soaking his black coat to the point that even it turned blood red. Shikyo jammed the swords even deeper into his body for good measure and finally, he exited the blades that were cutting, burning, slicing, poisoning, freezing, drowning, and electrecuting him, outward which left massive gashes that allowed the rest of his blood to exit his body in great haste. Shikyo then returned to Echo and, after sheathing his weapons, pulled out a sword covered in flora. He held it out for him to take, "When I collapse, please cut me with this." After Echo took the sword from him, he deactivated the Chaos Booster and collapsed from the intense damage it had caused to his body.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:16 am

[Confirmed by a staff member, screenshots able to be provided, and archived chat moments indicating that Bastion isn't coming back, and refuses the confirmation of his character'a death (since he believes this situation to be inevitable, though I clearly played it out to give him to respond accordingly). As he also admitted to breaking rules if he died, along with having the desires to manipulate the game, call me the devil if you wish for this, but I'm confirming his death. As you can see, even Shikyo had to really go against his character'a nature to confirm that Bastion was acting way out of hand. Once you see the evidence, I'm sure you'll all agree with me. Finally, as one can do this, I accept Shikyo's godmodding over my character]

With both the leader of the angels has a fellow demon dead, Echo draws the sword given to him during the fellow demon's last moments living on the grounds of Gallia. He found this quite strange to perform, but as Shikyo said before dying, Echo cuts into him with Shikyo's own sword; the one given to Echo by Shikyo, himself. He expected some kind of extraordinary outcome, but had to live by the worst, anyways. He turns to the leader of the angels, sliced into mercilessly like pizza, and hangs him over his shoulder. This man, in particular, suffered from a true devil. The angel literally had no chance to react before his death. It was amusing to Echo's eyes. He hoped that Shikyo could inherit this man's abilities, as well, for he wanted to see what he originally couldn't, having witnessed this angel die. It was a shame that the demon had to embrace his bullet, however. "Onto the next..." Echo states simply, giving moments to see what this special sword could do.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:07 am

yet you say all that when my character who isnt trained for fighting what so ever has less then 3 seconds to fucking dodge everything you did, there would be no fucking way to dodge

im sorry to those who liked me on here but this fucking bullshit caused all of this, im sorry chrissy, caitlin, and charlotte but im leaving this site for fucking good
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:14 am

Bastion Prillius wrote:
yet you say all that when my character who isnt trained for fighting what so ever has less then 3 seconds to fucking dodge everything you did, there would be no fucking way to dodge

im sorry to those who liked me on here but this fucking bullshit caused all of this, im sorry chrissy, caitlin, and charlotte but im leaving this site for fucking good

That's fine. You had more than 3 seconds to dodge, actually, once I did the math. Also, in a fantasy roleplay, that much time is still good enough to evade a technique or counter an action. However, since your character seems so inexperienced (as you said) in fighting, I suppose he is dead, after all. Aside from this, if you're gonna whine about the game, make a member channel. Members, especially me and Shikyo should not have to see this stuff. It is not fair that you are going berserk on us just because we're playing the game legally, using objects you don't like, etc. It's all still valid. In the most important part of my first post, I posted in past tense, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:30 am

(OOC: Bastion, I gave up my turn to post so that you could have the opportunity to post a reaction to Echo's post. I also told you how to post an evasion to his post. I did everything for you short of writing out the post for you. I'm tired of your bitching and complaining about not being able to do anything about your character's death and you should be ashamed of yourself for doing so, especially since you're a site owner yourself.)

As Echo cut Shikyo with his Sword of Life, Shikyo screamed in agonizing pain as his body was reconstructed by the sword. Echo would see that the sword did not harm him but, seemed to be repairing the damage to his body as Shikyo's skin crawled as the muscle fibers were reassembled. When Shikyo was completely repaired, he stood and saw that Echo had retrieved the body of the now deceased Leader of Angels. He walked over to Echo and said, "Would you like to see the one other spell unique to me?" He indicated that he should drop the body if he did wish to see.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:52 am

"Fine with me..." Echo replies simply, tossing the Angel's body on the ground like it was nothing. Before Shikyo would perform anything, hopefully, Echo would ask "Why did you die before me? Was it a simple demonstration, or were you just trying to take credit of that Angel's life, despite costing you your life afterwards?" Echo was surprised as to how this all started, and finished. He should've materialized and shot the bullet more swiftly. Had this Angel been comparable to Shikyo or Echo, having done the math, approximately six seconds was normally long enough to make a great counter. It seemed as though Angels were too peaceful to engage in battle. At least they can die holy.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 am

Shikyo knelt before the body and pulled out a simple knife. "I didn't die, the Chaos Booster ability I gained from Keita takes a great toll on my body. Had you not been here to use my Sword of Life, I would have died." He jammed the knife into the neck of the body and forced the blade down through the abdomen causing a horrendous crunch as it ripped through bone and cartilage. He then ripped the rib cage apart and reached into the cavity to pull out the heart of the Fallen Angel. He stood, completely devoid of blood and began to eat the heart.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:13 am

Echo was disgusted; both about saving a life, and seeing this other demon eat out of angel. The Angel wouldn't even be worth a single penny to a Bounty Hunter, now. Oh well, at least Echo's team was getting stronger, and now they could proceed to the next nation- after this man was done feasting, of course. "Leave that Angel here." Echo commands, "His dead body will definitely scare other Angels, and ultimately be a sign that we now rule their territory." A dark grin grows on Echo's face. "I hear the Laguz population is increasing. Should we go after them next?" Echo asks.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:16 am

Shikyo wiped the blood from the heart off his mouth. "Actually, I was hoping we could take on the humans next. I've heard rumors that there is one among them with tremendous power though, it's not offensive. From what I've heard, he can nullify magic and I would like to add his heart to my collection." A sadistic grin spread on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:19 am

"Fine, then." Echo chuckles, "I suppose I'll show you the power of a new power I possess." Echo smirks as a special weapon he contained, with the blood of Keita just recently rinsed from its blade, would come in handy for this next battle.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:26 am

Shikyo turned and waved his hand in front of him, opening a portal to the land where humans dwelled. "Shall we go then?" he said, offering for him to proceed before him.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:17 pm

I spoke out clearly. Approaching the one i knew as Echo. And an old face. Shikyo 'I wonder if he remembers me' I thought as I spoke "take me with you..I may be of assistance...?" I wanted to make sure nothing happened that could devoid me of the opportunity to learn more magic.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:15 pm

"We shall." Echo replies, "Though I think it's best I get there with my own spells, while you get there with yours." It was understandable. Having just proved that he still needed more time with his spells, Shikyo wasn't one to trust...yet. Albeit, Echo stops anyways as he notices another person call out to him. "You're offering assistance to me, yet you didn't even attend my last speech?" Echo confirms with this new male, who he honestly wasn't that familiar with. He was angered now, having to deal with this late arrival. However, he had no choice but to compromise. "Shikyo, what do you think of the boy?" Echo asks, separating himself further from this newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 pm

(OOC: First of all, I think he needs to use the signature I sent him instead of that huge monstrosity he has now.)

Shikyo turned around, instantly dispelling the portal he had created. He had heard the voice and let the points Echo mentioned before hand fall to the wayside as they now dealt with this newcomer. "It seems your fate is in my hands now, boy. Let's see what you can offer us." Shikyo crossed his arms as he waited to see what sort of demonstration he could come up with on the fly here.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Do you not remember me?" I said as I appeared behind shikyo. chaos booster already activated ad guns pointed at both their heads. The voids from which I pulled them from already almost gone. I fired both guns. Purposely missing by a few centimeters. I then dropped the guns. And they fell into a void that had appeared beneath them. Disappearing almost as quickly as they appeared.

"Anything else I have to prove?" I sighed as 9 voids appeared in the ground around me and up rose 9 blades similar to Keita's Kage and yami "or do you want me to kill a few people too?
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:32 am

Before the bullet is fired, in the second that Echo can accurately notice a gun, he uses the Arc of a Time safely on both him and Shikyo. He already had a sense that this man had spells similar to Keita, which greatly upset him. However, now, as Echo would have the two transcend through time, five seconds into the future, Echo could "get a better look at things." He examines the demon for a split-second as he makes the arc position the two twenty feet behind the new fellow. Now, the fun begins. Just as he did with Keita, the second half of the Arc of Time is activated, reducing the speed of any expelled magic drastically- hardly comparable to a turtle's speed, in this case. This way, Echo had extra time to make discussions with the boy, while neither knew what kind of magic was active in the Dream Lake. "Never point guns at a demon, boy. Never." Echo grins before looking to Shikyo. "His magic seems similar to Keita's. Could he be a descendant of Satan?"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:44 am

I grinned as the voids holding the swords closed and more opened. Causing the swords to drop through the ground and then fall from the sky. Forming a pentegram shape with the 9 swords around echo. Narrowly avoiding him. (If spells work at normal speed) "do not associate me with keita.. All I wish to do is serve and learn"

Last edited by Fletcher Ren on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:02 am

Shikyo sensed that the Chaos Booster was activated by this boy but, before he could react, he was whisked away by Echo, to utter safety. He was still able to carefully observe the boy's actions, though. Shikyo turned to Echo, "No, we would be able to sense the same power from him as we would have from Keita. He's not a relative though, it would seem that he was at least trained by the dead Demon Lord. I think we should take him with us." he then whispered so the boy couldn't hear him, "Keep your enemies closer." He then spoke aloud, "Well, boy. It would seem you've been trained by the late Keita. I think we could take you along. What do you think, Echo?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 3:03 pm

This foolish newcomer, having spawned swords around Echo, failed to recognize the effects of the Arc of Time, though they weren't visible to him from the start. The swords, having been manipulated to appear at a speed hardly comparable to a turtle, did not frighten Echo, and so he would hardly put himself out their way; just in case this man could somehow reverse the arc. It surprised Echo to see all these demons possessing powers similar to Keita's. Echo looks to Shikyo, furthering himself more from the other demon, and closer to his new ally. "I suppose he could join us." Echo replies, "Though if he is to perform a foolish move as he did moments ago, I wouldn't hesitate on leaving him be, or even killing him."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Something was wrong. My spells appeared they weren't moving at the normal speed. And neither was i. I knew I was faster then almost all the demons here. But I seemed slow. Something was affecting me? I looked over at Shikyo and the one called echo. They were moving at an extremely accelerated rate. Echo somehow had time to avoid the falling swords and appeared as though he only walked. Like I the swords were moving in slow motion. What was happening? I pondered in my head for a bit then I came to a conclusion. No one was moving at an exelerated rate. I was moving at a decelerated rate "is this the arc of time?" I said. Knowing the rumor 'there's a powerful demon that goes by "the enigma" he is echo. He has a strange ability to manipulate everything around you." Some say its time. Others say its perseption. I repeated myself "is this the arc of time?" I blinked beside them. Wondering if it would be instant or the activation would be delayed.
I enjoyed ring smart. Many people took demons for the dumb berserkers but in reality there a quite a few of us that could outsmart anyone. I enjoyed being able to deduce things from mare hints (Sherlock Holmes style)but now I only pondered to see if I was right?
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:42 pm

The boy may have instantly transported himself next to Shikyo, he was still under the effect of the Arc of Time. "Relax boy, you've already been accepted into our small group. Simmer down." He placed a hand on the boy's head and smiled. "Well then, shall we get going to the human grounds? I'm already hungry." Shikyo laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So We March [Siege Topic]   And So We March [Siege Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

And So We March [Siege Topic]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next