Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Luc The First Son EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Luc The First Son EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Luc The First Son EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Luc The First Son EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Luc The First Son EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Luc The First Son EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Luc The First Son EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Luc The First Son EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Luc The First Son EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Luc The First Son I_vote_lcapLuc The First Son I_voting_barLuc The First Son I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Luc The First Son I_vote_lcapLuc The First Son I_voting_barLuc The First Son I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Luc The First Son

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luc_5

luc_5

Luc The First Son Empty
PostSubject: Luc The First Son   Luc The First Son EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Name: Luc
Image:(profile pic)
Race: Caesiriums
Class: Marksman
Sexual Orientation: Straight
History: The first of Dracel's sons. Being Dracel's second was all he cared about. His hair was black when he came down with a illness that took the pigment from his hair turning it. His jaket was said to be white but through the years it turned red from his victims blood. He was driven to join Dracel's ranks because a vampire killed his mother. He has sworn to hunt down and kill every vampire who gets in his way of revenge. All else that is know about him is fairy tales and legend. The most told is of one in which he fought at Dracel's side in battle.
Personality: He is laid back unless he is provoked in which he becomes violent and enraged.
Family: The only known is his father Dracel.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Mate: Has none nor is he instantly willing to have one.

Last edited by luc_5 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Luc The First Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luc The First Son   Luc The First Son EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:04 pm

add some more to ur history, not just 3 sentences is enough like try to make it 8 sentences
Back to top Go down

Luc The First Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luc The First Son   Luc The First Son EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:48 pm

Alright man good story
small Grammar errors but nothing to Stress about

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luc The First Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luc The First Son   Luc The First Son Empty

Back to top Go down

Luc The First Son
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-