Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Wandering. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWandering. - Page 2 I_voting_barWandering. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Wandering. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWandering. - Page 2 I_voting_barWandering. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Wandering.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

Wandering. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Finally coming out of deep thought from what the vampire had said and yells at the demon "you and that vampire didn't know each other but you knew each other's names that isn't right you both pulled guns you are dangerous what did you want with that girl and as for the other that may or may not be here (unsure if he is sensing a girl or not) leave her out of this there is no need to bring her into it!"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 3:39 am

i smiled "i am not fooled by you angel...i know you want to kill me and my companions... as well as my leader.. you are the evil ones here" a colt appeared i my hand as i let of all six rounds before dropping it back into a void.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:32 am

I fly quickly out of the bullet's path "evil ones? I'm alone. I don't want to kill, I want to avenge I don't even know your leader I just want the one who is taking powers now put the gun down and leave the girls out of this fight. At least let her go!" I point to the rift "hell if need be I will join you guys and take his title. As I said I just want to kill the one for all I care the rest of the people can get out of your way!"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:39 am

the void eris went into closed and another two opened.one in the bullets path and the other directly behind the angel.you can tell what could happen next "you mean my ally shik?"
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:47 am

"Yes if that bothers you what ever but in his place I would be there to do grunt work I don't really care" I say as I fly once again out of the bullets' path. "Now I don't want to fight but if you want stop with the cowardly bullets and fight me but don't expect that I'm gonna kill you" I say letting my Power Siphon kick in and drain what ever magic is around me.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:54 am

i smiled as i found myself a few metres from the circles range "its a shame you flew around..." i said as i pulled a fully automatic MP5 from a void and began shooting at the angel "i would agree to your terms if i didn't hate angels" i continued to fire at aki. any missing bullets being trapped in a void that was outside his siphons range. every time i ran out of bullets i would generate a new gun.

Note:im surprised you managed to dodge point black bullets?
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 am

I continue flying up until his guns can reach him "oh is that so" I say as I pull out two throwing stars and throw them splitting a bullet in half."

Note:point blank isn't always the best thing. XP
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:10 am

as soon as the remaining bullets enter a void and his starts get swallowed by the void the gunfire ceased and a psychotic grin spreads across fletchers face. voids open all around the angel. out of his siphon and the hundreds / thousands of bullets fly at him as multiple voids open up spitting the bullets at him in a complete sphere.360 degrees. at the speed they were shot at. and any bullets that don't hit their target re enter the void and get spat back out again. like a ball of continuous bullets assaulting akihiko.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:38 am

I head to the side dodging the bullets taking hits while I'm at it protecting my chest and head so I'm not hit there and killed.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:42 am

it took a few seconds to realise what he was doing.by then it was too late. he had broken the sphere. i tried to fix it by re opening the destroyed voids further out. it still worked but the flow of the bullets had been affected.now it was slightly less concentrated and there were the occasional one second gaps in the mist of bullets where there was a small safe zone "i wonder if you can take many more bullets...?
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:47 am

I fly faster as I pull out my great sword (speed of the fallen) and begin blocking the bullets with it. "The funny thing is that Keita the old demon leader was better then this he didn't need little cowardly guns" I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:50 am

i smiled and let the voids disappear.soon two opened and i placed my hands inside "was he really that good?" i inquired with a look of slight worry on my face.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:54 am

I fly at him with full speed knowing that I could stop the void and throw several throwing stars at him, four making a dragon once outside the ring. "Obviously he wasn't the best if he is dead" laughing the whole time like a psychopath.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 5:57 am

"your right... i am.." i said as i pulled angel and demon slayer from the voids. disappearing. chaos booster 1. activated.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 6:08 am

I yell "power flow within me" as I activate Power Siphon then yell "anger boils within me" as I activate aura of anger along with it then yell "add weight" using the weapon enchant weight. "Come on really gonnna use those it is sad that you have to use his weapons to be stronger then him."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 6:15 am

5x3 =15x power
chaos booster= 100x power
i grinned as i appeared behind aki. slashing at him with both swords.the gone again.
chaos booster 2 activates. 200x power "you will die here angel..." a tiny amount of blood dribbled from my lip as i stood a few metres in front of aki "let me show you the demon blade dance..." demon blade dance mode activated "so come on.... come to your death..." i looked at him with a manic expression. waiting for his move.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki Mitsuko

Miyuki Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:35 am

* Miyuki continues to watch behind a tree now farther away from the battle. Her hair standing up on end as well as the fur on her ears and tail, she is quite startled or should i say scared. Although most worried than anything about how this would turn out. She didn't want anyone to get seriously injured, and she wonders where the other girl who looked similar to her went. She mews quietly to herself...*
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:04 pm

I pull out a katana if look at with more detail it would be seen as the white sword of life and heal myself, "I didn't want a fight you big donkey just let the girls go and I won't fight" I yell at Fletcher "look I don't hate demons I just don't want to let those who can't protect themselves die."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 2:45 pm

I won't let them die... I'm not like your species..killing innocent women and children just because their not religious ...?" Chaos booster 3 activated. And then I was at his side "let me show you true swordsmanship!" I said as the assault started. 111 slashes every second for 6 seconds . 666 every second slash capable of killing any angel instantly. I smiled throughout the attack knowing that once angel slayer hit that was his face sealed.

It is possible to block many of theses attacks but not all. Unless you can teleport. Good fight akihiko. And good luck with whatever type of character you make next.
There's always the option of coming back as a demon. Just make a wish.

I stood back from him. Curios how many attacks hit. I waited for angels layers ability's to kick in "10 seconds noble warrior...any last words?"
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:15 pm

I block many of the attacks but then stop "I wish to become a demon" I stutter at first then say it with might growing "I wish to live on."

Note: something I don't understand is that light booster ten times is a little over 1000 but when you even get chaos booster to even stage 2 it is nearly over ten times as strong so if light booster at ten begins to do bodily damage shouldn't chaos booster rip you to part at even stage three. (Unsure it is just something I came across in a thought. Chaos booster stage three is 1000000 times normal even stage two should begin ripping you apart but not as much. Not trying to cause trouble just wondering how it works since you can stack chaos booster a maximum of nine times.)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:19 am

No. They can't stack multiplications it's like. 100% * chaos booster which is 100x so that's 10000%
Adding another chaos booster is 10000% + 10000% get it?
But after about 5 of my own posts is usually when I make it start effecting my combat. That's why I had to take you out asap once I activated it.
Anyway.
____________________________________________________________________________________. I grinned as I pulled a contract out of a void "blood please..." Since I'm not satan I knew I couldn't make him free. He had to be a contract demon. My demon "I have little satanic power...you will be loyal to me if you accept this contract" I placed a chess piece infront of him. A bishop "you shall be one of my elite...agreed?" I held a knight in my hand "or would you prefer a more flexible role?" 5 seconds left to make his choice. Or he will me gone for eternity. If the contract isn't signed before the death of the body the spirit cannot be restored.
Back to top Go down
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 5:43 pm

I take the bishop and sling blood across the line "I am to follow your wishes"
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:01 am

I smiled as the boots hit. My body tenses an blood bursts from my mouth "I will join you once you are a demon..." I gagged and fell behind him as if deactivated the boosts. Thankfully for demon regeneratio.n. Narrowly keeping me from death. I touched Akihiko as he died and teleported to my estate. A private room. Before teleporting to the infermary infront of my staff. The nurses instantly getting to work on my unconscious. Severely internally damaged body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2