Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Casual Break (open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Casual Break (open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Casual Break (open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Casual Break (open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Casual Break (open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Casual Break (open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Casual Break (open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Casual Break (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Casual Break (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Casual Break (open) I_vote_lcapCasual Break (open) I_voting_barCasual Break (open) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Casual Break (open) I_vote_lcapCasual Break (open) I_voting_barCasual Break (open) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Casual Break (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akio

Casual Break (open) Empty
PostSubject: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:20 am

As I am walking down the street I feel my thirst getting to me. I saw a cafe and figured why not, as I walk in I see many strange faces. I order my usual, white chocolate mocha and take a seat in the corner. As I take a drink, flashbacks from the great titan wars return to my mind. I set my drink down and lay my head on the back of the seat and I think to myself, "maybe I should try to make some friends, it would help out a little with my depression".
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:24 am

I walk in seeing a man who didn't look like he was having the "Best of Times" (lol). I take a seat right next to him and order a Vanilla Cappuccino "You all right?" I said looking over at him
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:25 am

"Yea... just some painful memories returning. Im sorry how rude im akio".
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:31 am

I smile "No I'm the one whose sorry" I hold out my hand "The name's Doc"
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:33 am

His warm greeting put a smile on my face.. "nice to meet you doc, glad to see a friendly face".
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:37 am

I then smiled "What brings you Gallia Akio?" I said then taking a drink
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:43 am

I took a sip of my mocha and let out a frustrated sigh "I found out when my wife mayumi was in a car accident, but it was no accident. A couple days after the wreck I revieved a tip off that an organization was after my family so I came for answers".
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 12:57 am

I sigh and look at him "so that was your only lead to come here?" I take a long drink. "well don't tear yourself apart... especially don't lose yourself hunting for them" I then pat him on the back "Plus now make that one person you have that you can trust." I say while pointing at myself.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:50 am

As I lay my head back on the seat, I say "thanks man... their in America so I dont need to worry about them and I hope there are more people like you. I feel like if I make more friends, ill be able to start over for real".
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:53 pm

I finally had a day off from work and decided to come into the cafe. I noticed it was very large, but also very empty. As I looked around in amazement, I noticed the chandeliers hanging from the roof. I walked forward and took a seat a couple of seats over from these two men, whom appeared to be friends. One had a troubled, tired expression as he tilted his head back while the other smiled. I assumed it was a bad pun that one of them used, but then as I looked closer, it was different. The man who looked tired wore the same expression as the first time I met Masaaki those many years ago.
"Who are you?" I half said half thought, not expecting an answer unless they had superb hearing. The waitress came by and asked what I wanted so I ordered a hot chocolate, and began to sip it thinking about this man and what his back story could have been.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:28 am

I turn around and notice someone sitting all by their self. So I put a grin on my face and said "hey, do you want to sit over here. You look lonely all by yourself".
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:49 am

I was still in deep thought when the man asked his question, yet I was still able to hear him. I turned to face them, and they both had grins on their faces. "M-Me?" I asked, knowing not what kind of men they were.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:19 am

With my grin still on my face I say "of course, who else?".
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:22 am

"I-I don't know..." I said, flustered. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:33 am

I think to my self "how could i forget to introduce my self!?!" then i say "I am sorry how rude of me, my name is Akio and my new friend here is Draedoc. You looked lonely over there so i figured i'd invite you over".
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:39 am

"Ok, I'm Asami, by chance do you happen to be a friend of Masaaki? I've been looking for him for quite some time now, but he's not any of the places he normally is at. Do you know where he is?" I asked, sitting one seat away from them, so I did not intrude on their space.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:56 am

As Asami said the name Masaaki it had a strange familiarity to it, i was rubbing my head trying to remember and then it came to me. Then i said "yea I didn't know him very well but I know who your talking about. And no I dont Know where he is". then i turn to Doc and say "do you have any idea where Masaaki is?".
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:44 pm

I gave Akio a puzzled look "I don't even know a Masaaki"

(remeber Doc just came to gallia He dosen't Know anybody besides quin)
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:06 pm

"I see... oh well, I'm sure I'll find him soon enough." I laughed, taking another sip of my drink. (I have to find him.) "So, what brings you both here?"
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:26 pm

I reach for my cup but I see that it is empty, so I order another one. "well there was an organization over in america that killed my wife and i feared they would come after me too so i came for answers. I think they're not going to find me here so I dont have anything to worry about". As soon as I finished that sentence, flashbacks of me and mayumi being happy start to return and my eyes fill with tears.
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:15 pm

I realized I touched on a tender subject, and placed my hand on this strangers' shoulder. "I-I apologize. I hadn't realized it was something so delicate. Please do not weep." I said, trying as best I could to calm him down. I wondered what Masaaki would have done in this kind of situation. But I was single, so what could I say, for I was not married like this stranger was.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:35 pm

I wipe my tears away and then take a drink of my mocha. " its ok i figured if I make lots of new friends here, maybe I could forget about that damned organization. But thank you for your concern".
Back to top Go down
Asami Takara

Asami Takara

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:29 pm

"Then consider me a friend you can rely on!" I exclaimed, holding up a peace sign. (Wait a minute... WHAT DID I JUST SAY!? I barely know the guy and I make a claim like that! What am I thinking?) I thought, blushing at my remark.
Back to top Go down
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:04 pm

I look up and that takes my frown away and puts a big grin on my face. "Im glad I can consider you a friend Asami. I wish there were more people like you".
Back to top Go down
Draedoc

Draedoc

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:21 am

I take a drink of my coffee and pull out a book and write down their names and then put it away "well you two can take the time to get to know one another I have to get a job from the notification board..."

[Doc leaves topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casual Break (open)   Casual Break (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Casual Break (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next