Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anybody out there still?
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

» Guess who is BACK!
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:23 am by Harsolf

» New Site Owner
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:53 pm by Quindaro

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) I_vote_lcapKenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) I_voting_barKenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) I_vote_lcapKenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) I_voting_barKenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshiro Sasaki

Kenshiro Sasaki

Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) Empty
PostSubject: Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)   Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Name of Weapon: Armor Clothing
Image/Description (preferably and image so we can tell of it better, but if you do description make sure its in fairly great detail please): These clothing have been used and imbued with a special power giving a vibe of tough armor. With this clothing was stored within a special box to kept it within the town but as Kenshiro left his home he was given this clothing as a gift.
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: Prevents effects of weapons used on Kenshiro.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: Average clothing but imbued with special power.
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary): Supplementary, Defensive
Class of Weapon (A, B, or C): B

Name of Weapon: Soundless
Image/Description (preferably and image so we can tell of it better, but if you do description make sure its in fairly great detail please): An obi that holds the Class A sword that is imbued with a power to cancel the effect of weapons (except Kenshiro's Class A and C weapon)
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: Cancels enemies effect weapons within a 10 mile radius for 5 post turns.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: Can be used only within the 10 mile radius of the opponent.
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary): Supplementary

Name of Weapon: Blade Powder
Image/Description (preferably and image so we can tell of it better, but if you do description make sure its in fairly great detail please): Sharpens the blade before hand so it will not be dulled.
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: Sharpens the Class A causing bleeding effect
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary): Supplementary

Name of Weapon: Extra Sword
Image/Description (preferably and image so we can tell of it better, but if you do description make sure its in fairly great detail please): The katana was forged by the blacksmith of the vilalge making tougher than most of his steels yet.
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: A katana that cannot be broken.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: Slower than Class A.
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary): Offensive/Defensive

Last edited by Kenshiro Sasaki on Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)   Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:35 am

All is approved except anti magic clothing. To op. It cancels out any character except your own.

View user profile
Kenshiro Sasaki

Kenshiro Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)   Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:06 pm

I have edited the magical clothing within a 1-mile radius if this isn't approved I will counter-argue with you, I hope you are alright with that if not I will have my say.

Re-Edit: Alright I will go to 30 meters.

Last edited by Kenshiro Sasaki on Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)   Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:15 pm

I know I'm not an admin or anything but 1 mile radius is still way to op make it like 30 feet or 15 meters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raban

Raban

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)   Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:35 pm

^I agree with Aki on this one. It seems more fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)   Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:21 am

I'm sorry but the ability to passively disable all magic, no matter what distance. I'm sorry but I will not sway on my dessision unless the effects of the clothing are changed.

View user profile
Kenshiro Sasaki

Kenshiro Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)   Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:02 am

Okay I will change them later on today. I just have to think what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshiro Sasaki

Kenshiro Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)   Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:55 pm

There we go, it is good enough?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)   Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:10 pm

Yep. That's awesome.
100% approved.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)   Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenshiro's Class B's (4 of 5)
Page 1 of 1