Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Harsolf Harom Flame EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Harsolf Harom Flame EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Harsolf Harom Flame EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Harsolf Harom Flame EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Harsolf Harom Flame EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Harsolf Harom Flame EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Harsolf Harom Flame EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Harsolf Harom Flame EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Harsolf Harom Flame EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Harsolf Harom Flame I_vote_lcapHarsolf Harom Flame I_voting_barHarsolf Harom Flame I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Harsolf Harom Flame I_vote_lcapHarsolf Harom Flame I_voting_barHarsolf Harom Flame I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Harsolf Harom Flame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harsolf

Harsolf

Harsolf Harom Flame Empty
PostSubject: Harsolf Harom Flame   Harsolf Harom Flame EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Harsolf Harsom Flame

laguz
Dragon
Male
Female
As a young boy Harsolf was always on the move with his father. they were running away by a drake that wanted to destroy everything his father held precious he has already killed his mother. while he was traveling he saw wars suffering and killing he saw starvation. one day he his farther saw the drake coming a mile away  he hid harsolf. when the drake came his farther faced him but he was not strong enough to fight him. as he was dying he was smiling because he helped his son live. when hasolf saw his father die his hatred unleashed a power he never knew of he killed the drake with a single  blast he then wondered around the globe and killing anything that tried to kill him he ended up in a cave and has lived there in dragon form and had almost never gone back to human form.

prefers solitude hosily to anyone that comes near

farther dead mother dead
none
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Harsolf Harom Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsolf Harom Flame   Harsolf Harom Flame EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:50 pm

I see that you didn't put the template in.
But you still followed it in a sense so...
Harsolf Harom Flame Approved_225
Back to top Go down

Harsolf Harom Flame
Page 1 of 1