Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Trying Again (Shikyo) I_vote_lcapTrying Again (Shikyo) I_voting_barTrying Again (Shikyo) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Trying Again (Shikyo) I_vote_lcapTrying Again (Shikyo) I_voting_barTrying Again (Shikyo) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Trying Again (Shikyo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Otonashi

Otonashi

Trying Again (Shikyo) Empty
PostSubject: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Otonashi decides to revisit the castle as, before, he was interrupted by the Prince. This time, however, he planned not to fail. He was gonna get his message across, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Shikyo was walking back to the castle after some traveling and ran into a human at the gates. "It's rather odd that I have an uninvited guest. Please, come in." he said with a smile, leading him to the throne room. He took a seat in his large, ornate chair and waited to for his guest to speak.
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:15 pm

"I have a proposal for you, King Shikyo." Otonashi states, "I want to be held responsible for creating a united nation in Gallia." Otonashi looks at Shikyo with a grin on his face, secretly keeping Altered Reality active. "With all due respect, it'd be appreciated if you are to accept my offer, sir."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:37 pm

"Why should I grant you this honor?"
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:45 pm

"Consider the benefits you'd gain, sir." Otonashi commands, "Do you not see as a King, what an allied force under your command could do?" Otonashi now looks at Shikyo sharply, "I know there's something you've always wanted, and it is bound to happen if you accept my wish."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:49 pm

"Is that so? What is that I have always wished for?"
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:55 pm

"You tell me, Shikyo." Otonashi replies blankly.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Shikyo laughs, "You know nothing. Return to your home and watch as this land flourishes under my rule."
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Otonashi's grin grows as Shikyo downgrades his mentality. "Is that so?" Otonashi asks, "So I don't know that the Angel leader is shot dead, Elincia is eternally idle, and all but a few humans were wiped out- but a few of your actions, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:09 pm

"Wrong. The angel leader lies in pieces, Elincia is eternally dead, and Ren killed all the dead humans. See what little you know?"
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:15 pm

"That's how they are now, sir." Otonashi confirms, "I would know this as I have similar powers to the Supreme Ruler: Echo. You belittle me, yet I know much more than you think, King." Otonashi's facial expression becomes emotionless. "Elincia was known for reincarnation, had she possessed something special. Know what that is, Shikyo?" Otonashi asks, "Should I bother bring up the reincarnation of Quindaro, as well?" Otonashi adds.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:19 pm

"He powers of revival won't work with out her heart. Echo's power works on another level. You could consider Quindaro both alive and dead."
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:28 pm

"I appreciate your open-minded behaviour." Otonashi comments, "I possess an Arc of Spave, and have noticed in the past that all other well-known victims are also absent of their hearts. What does this provide to you?" Otonashi pauses for a moment to think for himself. "I met with Quindaro recently. He applauded my idea, and seems to be on neutral grounds with us all. What does he mean to you?" Otonashi wonders.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:32 pm

To answer the man's first question he performed a simple trick. He threw a ball of holy fire across the room. "A spell that Bastion used to have." he said with a sadistic smile. "As for Quindaro, he was a great warrior and I was the one to fulfill his dying wish."
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:45 pm

"I can see the flaws in his flames already." Otonashi comments with a disappointed expression, "I knew there was something special about Quindaro. Why is he currently living alone?"
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Shikyo leans back in chair, "Who knows? He's Echo's project, not mine."
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:12 pm

"You're quite laid-back for a King." Otonashi comments, "Maybe I should visit Echo, myself."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:31 am

Shikyo chuckles, "Should I stress about everything and have all this beautiful black hair turn gray before I turn old?"
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 3:03 pm

"A King shouldn't be stressed." Otonashi states, "A King should satisfy both himself and those around him, yet you disrespect me."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 4:24 pm

"I mean no disrespect, only to inform you of your ignorance of the situation at large. "
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

"Ignorance...to my own discussion?" Otonashi confirms.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:05 am

"Precicly. Do you think that I am not already promoting peace and unity among the people?"
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:59 am

"Wouldn't you appreciate support?" Otonashi offers, "I'm requesting that an alliance be made under this kingdom, yet even now, my work is being treated like dust. I don't appreciate it, sir."
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:31 pm

"An alliance with your people is already being made."
Back to top Go down
Otonashi

Otonashi

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 2:44 pm

"And you intend to do so how?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying Again (Shikyo)   Trying Again (Shikyo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying Again (Shikyo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next