Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Jamie the Vampire. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Jamie the Vampire. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Jamie the Vampire. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Jamie the Vampire. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Jamie the Vampire. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Jamie the Vampire. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Jamie the Vampire. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Jamie the Vampire. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Jamie the Vampire. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Jamie the Vampire. I_vote_lcapJamie the Vampire. I_voting_barJamie the Vampire. I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Jamie the Vampire. I_vote_lcapJamie the Vampire. I_voting_barJamie the Vampire. I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Jamie the Vampire.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie

Jamie

Jamie the Vampire. Empty
PostSubject: Jamie the Vampire.   Jamie the Vampire. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Name:Jamie L. Brown
Image:Jamie the Vampire. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb3dfoqni_9oCkqKawJfhvqZuVEMuK-ro1usgDi6gITavmvBiMPYeUVhFC
Race:Vampire
Class:Hunter
Age[b]Gender:Female
Sexual Orientation:Straight
History:When Jamie was young her family was middle class and she could get almost everything she wanted, but one day her father came home from work sick and crazed he killed his wife (Jamie's mother) and her sister her brother then jumped on him when he turned on Jamie and her brother killed him without hesitation.

Soon after her brother took her to Gallia to try and have a better life only to learn that there was something happening that was not safe so he hid Jamie and told her to not come out of hiding to he came back but years passed and Jamie grew tired of waiting. Now 19 she felt that she could handle the world and left hiding. Only to discover the world was not how she dreamt.

History will continue as I role-play.

Personality:Soft sweet and kind hearted until you make her mad then she is gonna turn on you.
Family:Father, dead mother, dead sister, dead brother, missing.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Mate:None.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Jamie the Vampire. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie the Vampire.   Jamie the Vampire. EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 12:52 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Jamie the Vampire.
Page 1 of 1