Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Looking Around Some... EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Looking Around Some... EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Looking Around Some... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Looking Around Some... EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Looking Around Some... EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Looking Around Some... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Looking Around Some... EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Looking Around Some... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Looking Around Some... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Looking Around Some... I_vote_lcapLooking Around Some... I_voting_barLooking Around Some... I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Looking Around Some... I_vote_lcapLooking Around Some... I_voting_barLooking Around Some... I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Looking Around Some...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody Zen

Nobody Zen

Looking Around Some... Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around Some...   Looking Around Some... EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:17 pm

I walk into the library and head straight to the fantasy section. If I'm going to write a book, I need to research. I grab one of the thicker books and skim through the pages. It looks boring, so I put it back. Even after searching four more books, I can't seem to find an interesting one that I haven't read yet. Frustrated, I keep searching.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around Some...   Looking Around Some... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Elincia walked into the library and headed to the fantasy and fiction "Wonder what they're saying about my race this time?" she huffed and went off to find the section based off her kind. "Mundanes.."
Back to top Go down
Nobody Zen

Nobody Zen

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around Some...   Looking Around Some... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:51 pm

I hear someone mutter under their breathe, but it's none of my business, so I keep trying to find a nice book. After a few more tries, I let out a small hiss of frustration. Come on! I need a good example!
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around Some...   Looking Around Some... EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Elincia's ears twitched as she heard someone hiss not too far away. "A laguz maybe??" She peeked around the corner into the other isles, spotting a fellow cat laguz. Elincia walked in her direction then tapped her lightly on the shoulder trying not to startle her. "Uhm... would you like help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around Some...   Looking Around Some... EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 6:19 pm

(I can join this, right?)
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around Some...   Looking Around Some... EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:45 pm

(yes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around Some...   Looking Around Some... EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:33 pm

(Okay. Actually, neva mind.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around Some...   Looking Around Some... Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Around Some...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Downtown Area :: Library-
Jump to: