Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 I_voting_barHunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 I_voting_barHunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Hunter (Quindaro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:03 pm

I capped the canteen and put it away, I look at her and blush a little then quickly turned around. "I wonder..." I put my hand to my chin then look at the minerals on the walls "Magnesium is what is in the blood here I say pointing at the walls that's the source of the sedative part...the Blood carries a high concentration of it." We continue walking nearing the end of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:44 pm

As we near the end I see a body and point at it "there" I drop my flash light and rush to it "hurry I can't tell if it is him I dropped my flash light on accident."
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:52 pm

I walk over to the body and turn it over to find a blood stain running down from the corner of his mouth. I then put my ear to his chest, "His heartbeat is very faint but still beating..." I pull a syringe out of my jacket pocket and fill it with 20 cc's. I then take the syringe and implant the needle into a vein in his arm and inject the fluid. "there we go..." I throw away the syringe and lift his upper body up so the lungs can work properly.

[you control how he responds]
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:02 pm

As he opens his eyes and begins to speak he starts coughing up blood. Then stops his eyes close and snap back open with a dark purple flooding the pupils and he says "put me back under I don't want to die of this sickness."

I instantly know it isn't my brother and I speak quietly at first but slowly raising in sound "this isn't my brother, he would let himself be taken, he wouldn't coward out. We can do one of two things do as he asks or we can kill him and let his soul be free."

The man then flashes his eyes at the latter then tries to scramble away "I don't want to die that is why I did this leave me alone get away from me." He thrust himself away and into the stream with his face down and he dies.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:11 pm

After witnessing everything I say a small prayer for the man that had wished for death. "Well looks like our lead is false..." I start walking this place would be his final resting place. We make it outside I put the vial back in the compartment along with both flashlights. "I'm sorry that I was wrong. I hope I didn't waste your time" I say sitting on the motorcycle my head tilted downward
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:03 pm

I walk up to the man on the motorcycle and put my finger under his chin tilt it up so his eyes meet mine, say "it is ok," and kiss him quickly
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:15 pm

I blush while I look at her after just being kissed. "Thank you..." I stand up "Where do you want to go?" I ask "I'll take you anywhere you want to go."
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:57 pm

"Just drop me off a little ways from where you are going" I say blushing and thinking was that a mistake should I have done that?
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:04 pm

I dip my head a little "alright..." I get on the motorcycle and started it up. After she got on I started off towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jamie

Jamie

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:21 am

Ihold on to him tight as we speed of wondering if we will ever find my brother.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:22 am

We transverse the woodland roads for about 20min before passing back into the territory. I pull up to the pub and stop. "we're back" I said looking down at my watch, Its only half passed twelve. "you know what?" I said with a smile "lets go get some coffee at the cafe...my treat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter (Quindaro)   Hunter (Quindaro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter (Quindaro)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2