Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Running the rounds [Vampires] I_vote_lcapRunning the rounds [Vampires] I_voting_barRunning the rounds [Vampires] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Running the rounds [Vampires] I_vote_lcapRunning the rounds [Vampires] I_voting_barRunning the rounds [Vampires] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Running the rounds [Vampires]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

Running the rounds [Vampires] Empty
PostSubject: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 am

Tonight was like any regular Patrol night, partly cloudy, cool, a slight breeze. After walking a ways I surveyed the vast graveyard, nothing. I sighed "Patrol nights are usually just an excuse to walk the grounds and talk to myself" I say to myself. About an hour later while walking I decide to take a break and rest at the old Oak tree.

Once arriving at the tree I sit down and look out to the vast amount of graves that stood...In complete silence...

Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:27 pm

I stalk the strange fellow walking around, and try to keep myself low and undetected. I sit on the other side of the tree and hope he won't hear or sense me.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:47 pm

I kept looking out to the vast graveyard "There's no use trying to stalk a hunter..." I say as if speaking to myself "...Especially in a place with no one around." I then stand up and walk around the tree to see the girl who had been following me for some time now.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:50 pm

I stick my tongue out at him. "I know that, Fucktard!" I say, climbing the tree.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Not fully amused by the response I lean against the tree "Then why did you follow me? What's your motive?"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:00 pm

I look down at him, pleased with having the higher ground. "I'm bo~red~," I say, drawing out the vowels.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:06 pm

I look up at her noticing the change in attitude, I then pick up on the childish tone she was talking in.
"I see..." I say while jumping up into the tree and tapping her on the shoulder "Tag!" I then Jump down and look at her "You said you were bored~! See if you can catch me~!" I was ready to zoom off into the graveyard itself.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:08 pm

I hop down out of the tree, trying to land on him. "I~'m go~nna ca~tch you~!"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:34 pm

I take off at a steady running pace before seeing her start to catch up. "It'll take more than that for you to catch me~!" I say while picking up speed up to a full sprint.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:36 pm

I sprint as fast as I can, jumping on gravestones and chasing Quin down. "Nu-uh~ Imma get you~!"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:37 pm

"Dang she's fast!" I say to myself before suddenly stopping and turning around back towards the tree jumping and running across gravestones along the way.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:39 pm

I turn with him so that I am actually ahead of him and I cut him off. I dive at him and just barely tag him. "Got~ you~ but now this is bo~ring too~"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:56 pm

I look at her confused "okay then what do you do that's....umm..not boring?" I say while catching my breath.
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:58 pm

I stop and think, then run over and hug him, knocking to the ground. Sitting on his chest, I say happily, "You're nice, I think I like you!"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:07 pm

I smile and look up at her "Thank you..." I hold out my hand ..."I'm Quindaro"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:09 pm

I smile back. "I'm Monochrome October!" I say, shaking his hand. "How old are you?" I ask curiously, "In human years?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 pm

"I'm about 21" I reply while sitting up "How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:32 pm

I grin. "So, I'm older than you!" I say happily, like it is an accomplishment, "I'm 21!"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:38 pm

I rub the back of my head "I guess so." I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:40 pm

My grin widens. "Now what should we do?" I ask, "Do you have more friends I can meet?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:46 pm

I stand up dusting off my pants "Well I gotta stay here... as you could probably see I'm overwatch of the Vampire claimed territory...and I'm just looking over the grounds for monsters, lost travelers, and grave robbers at least specifically here." After dusting myself off I ask her "Care to accompany me?"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 10:49 pm

I nod and hold his hand. "Let's go!" I say cheerfully, putting the other hand in the air as a fist.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:14 pm

We walked back a ways before making it to my motorcycle "This'll speed up the process of keeping guard..." I get on the motorcycle "...We'll do this and then We'll go to the pub for a good drink. how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:15 pm

I toss my hands in the air. "Fun!" I shout, hopping on the back of his motorcycle and circling my arms around his torso.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:20 pm

We then started off towards the ends of the graveyard keeping the engine noise low "How long have you been in the land of Gallia?" I ask looking back at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running the rounds [Vampires]   Running the rounds [Vampires] Empty

Back to top Go down

Running the rounds [Vampires]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next