Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Vilora Abilities EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Vilora Abilities EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Vilora Abilities EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Vilora Abilities EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Vilora Abilities EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Vilora Abilities EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Vilora Abilities EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Vilora Abilities EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Vilora Abilities EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Vilora Abilities I_vote_lcapVilora Abilities I_voting_barVilora Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Vilora Abilities I_vote_lcapVilora Abilities I_voting_barVilora Abilities I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Vilora Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vilora

Vilora

Vilora Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Vilora Abilities   Vilora Abilities EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Name of Spell(s): Moonlight Dust
Type: Drug
Effect(s): Inhalation of the dust causes base instincts to rise making it harder to make logical decisions or suppress desires. Mild numbing agent as well. Doubles in effectiveness if used in moonlight. 
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active. Dust is released from between the feathers of her wings at will.
Verbal or Non-Verbal: non-verbal
Weakness/Cost Weakness- cannot be used indefinitely as supply will run out. Can't be used while flying as well as consumes moderate amount of stamina to produce at all . takes 5 post to restore the dust completely.  

Name of Spell(s): Eclipsing Gaze  
Type: Visual
Effect(s): Causes the target to go temporarily blind for 3 posts. Blindness last 6 posts if used during dawn or dusk
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Non-verbal. Must make eye contact for 2 seconds to take effect
Weakness/Cost Makes herself mute to use this ability

Name of Spell(s): Miracle of the Sun
Type: Holy / Fire
Effect(s): Wings, hair and arms become coated in yellow-white fire that burns all that it touches. Highly effective vs. any demonically affiliated person/object. Doubles in strength if used or active while in sunlight.  
Passive or Active or Continuous: Continuous/Active. Must be activated with Phrase after that last 5 posts.
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Verbal  "Let Glory Shine"
Weakness/Cost Is useless vs. other holy affiliated people/objects

Name of Spell(s): Celestial Bombardment
Type: unsure
Effect(s): Causes small to medium meteorites to fall in a 25 meter radius Maximum number of meteorites is between 50-125 . Takes 2-5 posts to cast depending on the number of meteorites summoned. if casting is completed meteorites fall regardless of her status . Casting time doesn't exceed 3 post even for maximum number of meteorites summoned if used at night.  
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Verbal "Constellation Crash"  
Weakness/Cost Weakness- Must remain in the same area to cast. Cannot be used while flying.  

Name of Spell(s): Galactic Void
Type: Black/Dark
Effect(s): Creates a localized black hole to small to consume large objects like buildings but the event horizon does produce an intense gravitational pull within 15 meters of its epicenter. The force is ruffly equal to 3 times normal gravity. Lasts 3 posts.  
Verbal or Non-Verbal: Non-verbal. Presses her palms together and stomps her foot causing the creation of the Black Hole.
Weakness/Cost Weakness Cannot be used while Miracle of the Sun is active

Last edited by Vilora on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Vilora Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilora Abilities   Vilora Abilities EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Galactic void needs to be nerfed.
Moon dust is not approved a) too op, pretty much instant win & the weakness needs to be more if you even want it reconsidered.

The rest are approved.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

Vilora Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilora Abilities   Vilora Abilities EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vilora Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vilora Abilities   Vilora Abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Vilora Abilities
Page 1 of 1