Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Monochrome's Weapons :3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Monochrome's Weapons :3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Monochrome's Weapons :3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Monochrome's Weapons :3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Monochrome's Weapons :3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Monochrome's Weapons :3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Monochrome's Weapons :3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Monochrome's Weapons :3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Monochrome's Weapons :3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Monochrome's Weapons :3 I_vote_lcapMonochrome's Weapons :3 I_voting_barMonochrome's Weapons :3 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Monochrome's Weapons :3 I_vote_lcapMonochrome's Weapons :3 I_voting_barMonochrome's Weapons :3 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Monochrome's Weapons :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monochrome October

Monochrome October

Monochrome's Weapons :3 Empty
PostSubject: Monochrome's Weapons :3   Monochrome's Weapons :3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Name of Weapon: Heterochromatic Blades
Image/Description: Shaped like the ones in my profile pic, only one is black and one is white.
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: The white blade is intensely cold and the black blade is intensely hot.
Drawback(s): Monochrome cannot even touch her weapons without specially crafted gloves, or else they will freeze/burn her hands.
Type: Mainly offensive, can block, but not well.
Class of Weapon: A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of Weapon: Sinister Needles
Image/Description: Monochrome's Weapons :3 DSC07650 Monochrome's Weapons :3 DSC07651
Effect(s): Can be clicked together to create a javelin. Increases speed and dexterity slightly. Poisoned, one blade causes confusion (three posts); the other causes temporary paralysis (one post).
Drawback(s): Can only pierce (has no cutting edge, much like a needle). The poison can only be used once per blade per thread, unless stated that they are re-coated with the poison (Because the poison comes off the blades when they stab in).
Type: Offensive.
Class of Weapon: B

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of Weapon: Chains Of The Abyss (No... totally not a reference... >.>)
Image/Description: Thick magickal chains with spikes on the tips. (Spikes similar to a kunai).
Effect(s): Can come from the ground, have infinite length and can be dematerialized at will.
Drawback(s): Can only have a max of three materialized at a time. The chains move in fairly linear paths, and when curved, will curve slowly. If curving one (Direct control instead of linear) there can only be the one materialized, sacrificing quantity for control.
Type: Generally defensive, due to easily guessed paths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of Weapon: Frickin' Spinny Handheld Scythes! Very Happy(Two, one in each hand.)
Image/Description: Monochrome's Weapons :3 __Double_Scythe___by_AbscenceOfHear
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]: When using these weapons, Monochrome's speed, dexterity and aerodynamic-ness are vastly increased. When thrown, the scythes act as boomerangs.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]: The scythes are low range, and fairly small compared to the Heterochromatic Blades.
Type: Offensive. All defense depends on dodging.

Name of Weapon: Magick Sniper Rifle (I'm running out of ideas here, ok?! Getting real creative! XD)
Image/Description: Monochrome's Weapons :3 Falcon_den
Effect(s) : Scope sees through one layer/wall, and the sniper rifle shoots through one layer/wall.
Drawback(s): The muzzle flash is unusually bright. Must be reloaded after each shot.
Type: Offensive

Name of Weapon: White Rabbit
Image/Description: Monochrome's Weapons :3 Pandora_hearts_keychain_plushies_by_rens_twin-d4qlp39
Effect(s): White Rabbit is a small stuffed animal Monochrome keeps on herself pretty much all the time. It is usually hidden in her sleeve or shirt. It effectively increases her attack power for both melee and magick.
Drawback(s): The effect ends if the stuffed animal is ripped or not extremely close to Monochrome.
Type: Supplementary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of Weapon: Bloodied Rabbit
Image/Description: Monochrome's Weapons :3 Pandora_hearts_white_rabbit__by_xawesomesokzx-d32nz5i
Effect(s): White Rabbit changes form and grows into a fully grown, sentient being. All boosts increase and magical effects on Monochrome weaken (not disappear, just weaken). Heterochromatic Blades, even if previously destroyed, are returned to full usage.
Drawback(s): In this 'mode' of sorts, only Heterochromatic Blades may be used. Bloodied Rabbit may only be used once in a life-or-death situation. Bloodied Rabbit can dodge attacks, and even do small attacks using Monochrome's Chains of the Abyss, but can be killed, in which case the boosts are removed.
Type: A little of all, mainly Supplementary, though.
Class of Weapon: C
Back to top Go down

Monochrome's Weapons :3
Page 1 of 1