Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Riotier Character description  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Riotier Character description  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Riotier Character description  EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Riotier Character description  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Riotier Character description  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Riotier Character description  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Riotier Character description  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Riotier Character description  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Riotier Character description  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Riotier Character description  I_vote_lcapRiotier Character description  I_voting_barRiotier Character description  I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Riotier Character description  I_vote_lcapRiotier Character description  I_voting_barRiotier Character description  I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Riotier Character description

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riotier

Riotier

Riotier Character description  Empty
PostSubject: Riotier Character description    Riotier Character description  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:13 pm

Name: Riotier
race Caesiums
class Tracker
Age 19
Gender Male
Image: Always wheres a hooded cloak with thick soled leather boots with a face covered in a sash and shadows though with out them i have medium length brown hair and ice blue eyes and is around 5'11 and has gaunt muscle tone and is rather pale.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
History: Saw his family killed at a young age and haunted by fleeting images of the memories he has repressed. A loner most of his life only recently has he began to see others as companions though the drive of finding his parents killers is what drove him to become a tracker for with his training the slightest clue shall lead him to vengeance.
Family: All deceased
Relationship Status: none.
Personality: Always wary of those around him and always with a way out though others call this paranoia. He is kind and always polite to a point but if angered or crossed you will pay eventually. Words with him are of the top most importance as senseless violence is pointless but will always fight for what he believes in or for the defense of others
Back to top Go down

Riotier Character description  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riotier Character description    Riotier Character description  EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Riotier Character description
Page 1 of 1