Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi I_vote_lcapXavendithas Uryter, Archmagi I_voting_barXavendithas Uryter, Archmagi I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi I_vote_lcapXavendithas Uryter, Archmagi I_voting_barXavendithas Uryter, Archmagi I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenris

Fenris

Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi Empty
PostSubject: Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi   Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Name: Xavendithas Uryter
Image: http://www.fe-online.co.uk/gallery/albums/userpics/10802/normal_t-Soren3.jpg
Race: Mage
Class:Fire, Wind, and Thunder Mage
Sexual Orientation: Straight
History: The magics that have permiated the life of Xavendithas have shaped his very existance. The fire, wind, and thunder magics have fascinated Xavendithas Uryter to the point where they became his obsession. When confronted with the horrors of what his obsession did him and others... he turned, focusing on the lightness and good. He is more a studious soul, but very dangerous.
Personality:Xavindithas is a proud fellow, with great confidence, but he is not arrogant, taking everyone's knowledge into consideration before making a decision.
Family: All Mages are his family, He holds family in highest regards, not caring of bonds of blood or marriage, only by ties of loyalty.

Last edited by Fenris on Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi   Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:25 pm

pick a class den i shall approve <.<
Back to top Go down

Xavendithas Uryter, Archmagi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: