Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Kara's training EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Kara's training EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Kara's training EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Kara's training EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Kara's training EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Kara's training EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Kara's training EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Kara's training EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Kara's training EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Kara's training I_vote_lcapKara's training I_voting_barKara's training I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Kara's training I_vote_lcapKara's training I_voting_barKara's training I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kara's training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kara

Kara

Kara's training Empty
PostSubject: Kara's training   Kara's training EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Kara was standing on the plateau by the thunder temple where lightning rains down No one is sure why. Kara was trying to absorb lightning to replenish her energy during combat. Lightning came down on top of her but she only managed to absorb 20% of the lightning. Her teacher can and told her to slow her breathing and to relax to get the max prophenshi. She did what her master told her and manged to absorb 50% beyond her masters expectations. on her third try she managed to to do 70% her master told her to follow him into the lightning room. which is a room where electricity goes into. He told her she can come out when she can take all the electricity with out showing any signs. she was in there for an hour and mastered it. Her mastery with lightning made her master think she was a natural at controlling her lighting. Her master told her to try to absorb lightning again This time she absorbed 100% of the lightning. her master said that was enough for today and thus todays training ended.
Back to top Go down

Kara's training
Page 1 of 1