Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) I_vote_lcapThe Sun Goddess gifts (open) I_voting_barThe Sun Goddess gifts (open) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Sun Goddess gifts (open) I_vote_lcapThe Sun Goddess gifts (open) I_voting_barThe Sun Goddess gifts (open) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Sun Goddess gifts (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
liroj

liroj

The Sun Goddess gifts (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:55 pm

After healing up completely from my wounds i headed to my destination the Fire Temple. When arriving to the temple i dont find any one to speak to. So i sit down at the center of the temple and shift my form to human and started to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Sin and Sen

Sin and Sen

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:29 pm

We come into the temple, finding a strange man. "Who is he?" "Where is he from?" we mutter among ourselves. Then we see that he is *trying* to meditate and shush each other, hoping we didn't disturb him *too* much...
Back to top Go down
liroj

liroj

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:41 pm

I open my eyes hearing the noise behind me and stand up slowly. Turning around i see two girls almost identical. Never seen twins before. -Hello are you two the priestesses of this place?
Back to top Go down
Sin and Sen

Sin and Sen

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Sen turns bright red. "P-priestess?! I-I'm-" he begins, but is cut off by a glare from his sister. She silently mouths, "Synch!" They bow to the man in perfect synchronization. "It's nice to meet you, sir! We are, sorry to say, not priestesses! We actually...probably shouldn't even be in here.." We say.
Back to top Go down
liroj

liroj

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:59 pm

I take a closer look on the white haired girl and sniff in the air and i realize tha he is a guy. -Wha i'm sorry for thinking that you where a girl too! *i hurriedly bow to he to show how sorry i'm. And look up again.*-So you two are not form hear to i see. But i think this temple is open for all with open mind and questions well thats the filing i get.
Back to top Go down
Sin and Sen

Sin and Sen

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:25 pm

We sigh with equal relief. "That's okay, you didn't know better," We say to the bowing man. "Why are you here, if we may be so bold...?" we ask.
Back to top Go down
liroj

liroj

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:33 pm

-I got a strange item from somewhere this bag you see on my side. Its a strange item because it don't have a bottom. And it can become a flaming glory. So i thought maybe if i come to the fire temple i get some answers but nothing yet. *i sigh a big*-And what brought you to hear if i may ask?
Back to top Go down
Sin and Sen

Sin and Sen

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:35 pm

We look at each other, then at the man. We shrug. "Who knows?" we say cheerfully, "Maybe to meet you?"
Back to top Go down
liroj

liroj

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:44 pm

-well that would be a suprise to me. Not meany people are interested in me. *shighing agine* -But if you two are hear do you two want to eat some thing?
Back to top Go down
Sin and Sen

Sin and Sen

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:46 pm

We glance at each other, then decide to take the nice man up on his offer. "Okai!" we shout happily.
Back to top Go down
liroj

liroj

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:56 pm

-Then let's go outside i don't want to start a fire inside even if it's a fire temple. *i start to walk out side*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun Goddess gifts (open)   The Sun Goddess gifts (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun Goddess gifts (open)
Page 1 of 1