Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques I_vote_lcapThe Gentleman's Chi Techniques I_voting_barThe Gentleman's Chi Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
The Gentleman's Chi Techniques I_vote_lcapThe Gentleman's Chi Techniques I_voting_barThe Gentleman's Chi Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Gentleman's Chi Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Gentleman

The Gentleman

The Gentleman's Chi Techniques Empty
PostSubject: The Gentleman's Chi Techniques   The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Here we go
Name:Elemental Fury
Type:Chi
Effect(s):By focusing the Gentleman's chi into his hands and feet, he can create burning hot punches, stunning elecrtrical attacks, freezing cold kicks/punches, and rock hard fists. The moves are limited to being physical enhancements, and the Gentleman must choose version to be focused on at the time.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Active
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Nonverbal

Number Two!
Name:Iron Skin
Effect(s):The Gentleman focuses and dissipates 90% of any incoming damage, physical or magical. This skill however cannot be used at the same time as Elemental Fury, and therefore can only be used if he predicts and incoming attack, or sees an attack coming. It can be primed to activate, however. While primed, Elemental Fury cannot be activated.

NEWNumbuh three!
Name of Spell(s):Doragohameha
Type:Active
Effect(s):The "Dragon Destruction Wave" The Gentleman can charge up a red colored blast of his chi energy fired from both of his palms . This attack can be quickly charged and fired, and can easily destroy a target as large as an office building. Typically used from his Dragon or Horse stance.
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-Verbal, but usually will kiai when releasing

And the last one... For now.
Name:Calm Mind
Effect(s):The Gentleman can focus his mind and chi, cleansing himself of any adverse effects attached to him. This requires much more focus than the other skills, and as such cannot be used at the same time as them

And now, his greatest skill
Name:The Fabled Seven Styles
Type:Trained Skill
Effect(s):The Gentleman can use the Fabled Seven Styles of Kung-Fu to do combat: The Dragon, Crane, Snake, Tiger, Leopard, Horse, Monkey, and Crane syles.
Passive or Active or Continuous:Continuous
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

The Gentleman's Chi Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gentleman's Chi Techniques   The Gentleman's Chi Techniques EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:32 pm

The Gentleman's Chi Techniques Approved_225
Back to top Go down

The Gentleman's Chi Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Weapons and Spells Creation Center :: Spells :: Approved Spells-
Jump to: