Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Walk in the Park - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalk in the Park - Page 2 I_voting_barWalk in the Park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Walk in the Park - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalk in the Park - Page 2 I_voting_barWalk in the Park - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Walk in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riotier

Riotier

Walk in the Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:26 am

Riotier watched in awe at the grace the petite girl had working and shapeing the metal though he was sure he didnt show it on his face. Then she was inscribing... where those runes. As she finished the claymore and tossed it in my direction i lifted my hands expecting a heavy weight but surprised to find it very light. "What did you do to this metal is it the fire or that mumbling you were doing earlier"
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:36 am

She smiled at him. "A little of both. The steel is as strong as a thirty foot thick wall, a product of the heat combined with the removal of the impurities. This also made it lighter. Though, that alone doesn't make it as light as it is. The inscriptions take away most of the weight and make it so that the blade will never dull or rust. You could slay a thousand enemies then lay it to rest in a lake for a thousand years and it would look and feel as it does now."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:43 am

"Impressive i'm honored that you would take the time to make me something but i'm sure you ply your skill alot." Riotier said as he inspected the edges and looked for anything off about the blade finding none he could see or feel.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:50 am

"I did but, I don't have much reason to these days. I find less and less are worthy of such artisan crafts. People these days seems so intent on violence for the sake of violence. There was an age where warriors would compete in displays of tremendous skill and prowess. Those were the days of grander." she closed her eyes as she remembered the days of her youth.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:55 am

"You talk as if you where there, I know i shouldn't ask but how old are you if you aren't to offended by the asking." he said "I make weapons for those who ask for them but no one ever comes here to do so but i believe my price is a bit more steep than mere money".
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:22 am

"I am nearly a hundred years old." she smiled. "Your price should be higher than most. You create fine weapons."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:31 am

"Yes i suppose i do but the price i speak of isn't only money i also take a bit of there blood. Some see that as to much as they do not want to lose part of themselves to me they see it as selling part of there very soul a ludicrous assumption i assure you" Riotier replied "what shall we do next" yawning slightly from the late night and hard work done.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Elysia yawned as well. "I think that's enough for today. Btw, unless you put it out, you'll never have to relight your forge."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:42 pm

"I'll be sure to remember that" he replies "fell free to come to the Blood Forge anytime i'll vouch for you if someone says anything"
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:44 pm

"Thanks." she smiled and waved at Riotier before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Park   Walk in the Park - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk in the Park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2