Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A Small Party - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A Small Party - Page 10 I_vote_lcapA Small Party - Page 10 I_voting_barA Small Party - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A Small Party - Page 10 I_vote_lcapA Small Party - Page 10 I_voting_barA Small Party - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Small Party

Go down 
+6
Shikyo
luc_5
Fletcher Ren
Harsolf
Riotier
Miyako Kiyoshi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
InFor3

A Small Party - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Rachel smiled at Dracel. He knew what he was doing. She couldn't help but glance around at some of the other men for a while. They seemed barbaric to her, yet she smiled at the one who was taking out the fire. "He's an idiot for being drunk, but takes charge well. Don't you think, Dracel?"

Last edited by InFor3 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Dracel rushed to the scene of the fire but once he arrived at the scene, he noticed Keita had already dealt with the situation. He patted the demon on the back and nodded at him to go back to the party. Before coming back to his table, Dracel brought his wife a bottle of wine and two cups. After making sure the exact same amount of liquid was poured on both cups, he gave his beloved her corresponding drink and he looked at her with an amorous gaze.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Rachel faceplates. "Men these days .." She smiled at Dracel and took a small sip from her glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Dracel looked into her wife's eyes and begun to feel he wasn't worthy of her. "Dear, I heard you were going to plan a concert tour. Your love for music interests me. It's weird, we have been married for all these years yet we don't know that much about each other. Tell me, what would you consider a perfect piece of music.?" Asked Dracel as he took a sip from his cup.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:57 am

"With a meaningful purpose, it doesn't matter what the music sounds like. Music with feelings truly expressed from the heart would be best me." Rachel said this in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:21 pm

" I see, wonderful respond. Though I didn't mean to upset you sweety. At any case I wish to play a game with you before I proceed to do an activity with you." Said Dracel as he placed his drink down and flashed on of his usual grins.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Rachel glared as if she was competitively interested. "Go on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:59 pm

"In order to break the noticeable ice between us, we each get to ask 10 questions to each other and then we have to make a humorous analysis about each other after we ask the 10 questions each." Said Dracel as his eye glimmered with interest.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:05 pm

"Ok big shot, you start." Rachel said calmly. She was ready to understand more about Dracel anyway, and this was a fun way to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:06 pm

"Ok, so if you were to have a perfect date, what would it consist of? Use complete details." Asked Dracel grinning at his wife.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:16 pm

"I prefer the simple approach at first. We keep in a public aria and have a friend or two come along. I would be fine with a little bit of alchahol, but would prefer if it was avoided. If the guy can controller himself, there isn't much more for me to worry about. I just want to be able to have a proper experience." Rachel explained. "Oh, and I prefer machines and gadgets over regular gifts like chocklet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 pm

"Good to know. Okay, your turn babe." Said Dracel as he mentally took off chocolates off his gifts list.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:15 pm

"What is it you really like in a girl? Tell me everything." Rachel asked Dracel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Dracel laughed a bit, but regained his senses. " I will give it to ya straight. I like strong women. I hate feeble and easy-manipulated women. The one thing that attracts me most about a woman is her disposition to speak her mind. I personally don't really care about looks, I prefer the personality of a person. However that being said, I like girls that are a bombshell physically and a whole library intellectually. I dislike soft-spoken women and find happiness with independent girls. As for looks, I prefer blonds with clear eyes and a nice body. Still, I also find a woman who can be tough to be sweet, gentle and caring. I guess I like tough girls that still retain their femininity." Said Dracel as he looked at the shining example of the women he loved straight into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Rachel smiled. He was trying hard, and she noticed. "Ok, that's one each, your turn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:36 pm

"So I guess you don't like muscular guys, but I still ask the same question you ask me." said Dracel as he kissed her hand with his velvety lips.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 pm

"I like guys who can spend their time not trying to do sexual thing to me ... and I enjoy a guy who can understand my feelings and respect them. I don't care for looks or muscles or monkey .. as long as the guy knows his place he can do well with me." Rachel said, noting that Dracel was only really half of the things she liked in a guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:00 pm

"Rather educative I might add. A guy who is there for you and loves you. A guy who respects you in all the aspects and forms of the word. Gotcha. So your turn babe." Said Dracel realizing he had to make a few arrangements before asking her to dance with him.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:13 am

Rachel smiled. She knew a thing or two about guys. "What is your sword of choice and why?" She knew this  might confuse him, but she knows that a man of the blades can be defined by his favorite blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Dracel smirked and scratched the back of his head. He didn't really have a sword preference. " Personally, I prefer swords that arent headed my way. Now as for my weapon of choice i prefer a hand-and a-half blade, or a bastard sword. Its a sword smaller and lighter than a greatsword, but considerably larger and heavier than a longsword. It offers dexterous moves while having a perfect weight. I like to deliver heavy bone-shattering blows while maintaining agility and speed. In my opinion one needs to retain the skills one has hones over centuries of battle. However, given that I am pretty muched well versed in using any weapon, i carry no deecrimination against all weapons." Informed Dracel as he changes his seating position by crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:54 pm

Rachel stared at Dracel bluntly. This guy ... She quickly nodded and replied calmly. "Your go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Dracel notched an eyebrown and looked confused. "Um...is everything alrighy?" He asked curious as to why she responded so plainly to his analysis.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:51 pm

Rachel smiled. "Things are fine, just ask your question, unless that was it." She joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:55 pm

"Ok, so, what is your favorite color on clothing, jewelry and what is ur favorite eye color?" Asked Dracel as he recalled his eyes were sky blue.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:49 pm

(sorry to cut in and no im not roleplaying here, but Dracel and Infor3 this topic originally had at least 3+ other people, and then you two just took over. Your supposed to take turns posting with the others -.-.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Small Party
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next