Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A Small Party - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A Small Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A Small Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A Small Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A Small Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A Small Party - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A Small Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A Small Party - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A Small Party - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Small Party - Page 3 I_voting_barA Small Party - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A Small Party - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Small Party - Page 3 I_voting_barA Small Party - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Small Party

Go down 
+6
Shikyo
luc_5
Fletcher Ren
Harsolf
Riotier
Miyako Kiyoshi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

A Small Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:14 am

"I'm fine." Miyako says, instantly put on edge by the creepy guy. Why are you trying to get us in swimsuits so badly?
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:15 am

Elysia addressed Keita, "To be honest, I didn't really take the time to taste it. Fire is hot after all." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:16 am

I'm just tired of being the only one in the water.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:17 am

I handed her another drink then looked at miyako "take Elysia's word for it..." I said as I sat down.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:19 am

"But she didn't even taste it!" I protest. "Besides, Lavi said not to accept drinks!" I exclaim, handing the drink back.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:26 am

I sigh before skulling the drink "fine...." I went make over the the box ad came back with a bottle of coke from 1921 "here have this" I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:28 am

Lavi Returns and Takes the bottle of coke from keita
hmmmm interesting I am going to have to check if this is Not Spiked

Lavi Chugged that whole bottle of cola
Well it wasn't spiked. but it Was Really good
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:30 am

Keita go jump in the water.

Sits down on the grass.

Wanders about what people do next to lakes when at parties because he thought they swam.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:32 am

"Hey luc help me with gather some firewood so we can start a bonfire" Riotier said
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:39 am

Heads off in to the small wooded area with Riotier.

Wonders y we havent got marshmallows.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:45 am

Miyako walks over to the water's edge and sits down, her feet just close enough to the water to get wet. I wonder why everyone seems so tense? Is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:47 am

As Riotier and Luc enters the wooded area he turns to the other man and says "If you wanted to know what i was thinking you could have asked politely".
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:53 am

I could have but it would have been agianst my nature.

Barely over hearing what Miya had said he put the wood in a pile, rushed to her and sat next to her.

It might just be the night or the drinks.

Looks up at the stars.

Wonders if the group could ever be like the stars perfect and there every night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:58 am

As I was flying over the lake to get somewhere in town from my home in the woods, a small party catches my eye and hesitantly decide to check it out. I land a fair distance away from the group and just stand there awkwardly, unsure if I should just fly off or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:59 am

Lavi teleports behind bastion
Well hello there mate
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:01 am

Hey Miya who is that over there.

Points at Bastion.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:02 am

As I was heading back to the village, I happened to feel the presence if multiple people. I proceed to slowly approach the group, staying hidden in the woods. I say to myself "I don't want to deal with these people that badly, and they are most likely not fellow Hybrids." I stayed hidden, watching the group by the lake.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:04 am

Miyako look to where the Creepy Guy is pointing and I see a red-head. "I wonder" she say's then stands up, offering her hand to the Creepy Guy. "Need help up?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:06 am

No but thanks any way.

Stands up.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:08 am

Miyako shrugs, then begins walking toward the red-head. Then she pauses. "You coming?" she asks, turning toward the Creepy Guy. "Who are you, anyway? You haven't really introduced yourself..." she says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:10 am

I jump back and fall over at the sudden appearance of someone behind me. "AH! oh, uh...h-hi" A small nervous blush apears on my face and I stay sitting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:12 am

I'm Luc and im right behind u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:12 am

Are u alright mate? Lavi said as he offered his hands to help the Guy up
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:17 am

Riotier walks to stand next to Elysia "just going to sit there or are you gonna have fun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 2:23 am

I accept his hand nervously, not used to really dealing with people outside of busyness. "Uh, y-yeah I'm fine..." I get up and dust myself off and flap my black wings enough to get the sand off of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Small Party   A Small Party - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Small Party
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next