Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Anybody out there still?
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

» Guess who is BACK!
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:23 am by Harsolf

» New Site Owner
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 6:53 pm by Quindaro

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 I_voting_barDracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 I_voting_barDracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dracel, luc and restia meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
luc_5

luc_5

Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:18 pm

*Passes the cookies to Restia*
"Of course I can"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Thanks my darling
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Dracel brings in a boar, a cow and several fish so he can cook em. "Will this be enough for everyone?" he asked as he placed the large pig on a chopping block so his chefs prepared it.
Back to top Go down
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:22 pm

This should be enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:25 pm

"That will be enough I think you will eat the most."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:26 pm

What are we waiting for? Lets dig in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:31 pm

*Gets himself two slices of boar*
"Do we have gravy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:33 pm

I think so maybe or maybe i should make some
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 pm

"That would be great"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Dracel claps his hands and has his whole staff organize an adequent dinner table. He then pulls a chair for Restia and takes a sip from his cup. Large treys of food are set accros the table.
Back to top Go down
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Thank u dracel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:20 pm

*Sits next to Restia*
"Restia do u want to the forest after we r done eating"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Yrs please
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:24 pm

"Well, before you two lovebirds built your nest of love, i want to discuss the posibility of luc joining the Alpha class. Also, i would be very pleased if I got a grandson and a wife..." Said the ridiculously handsome Dracel as he removed his eyepatch and used his powers to create a fake eye identical to his real obsidian eye.

Last edited by Dracel on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Ill try to have a son
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:33 pm

Restia we have no reason to rush and the idea of me becoming alpha is a great opportunity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:35 pm

True about that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 pm

*grabs Restia's hands*
"I promise that we won't rush into anything."
*Kisses Restia*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:42 pm

*Kisses back*
We should at least try to have a son
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 pm

"We should wait till were married I'm sure dracel will help with the arrangements of the wedding."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:48 pm

I agree with u luc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:53 pm

Of cours u do beautiful and if dracel doesn't want to host the wedding we can go to someone else
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:59 pm

"Wedding? I would love to host a wedding. However, U do realize I am a tad over-the-top when it comes to parties. However a wedding sounds lovely...just like the one I had with Rachel..." Said Dracel as he recalled his lovely wife and how happy she made him feel.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Just don't go way to over the top father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Dracel laughed and told his son to check his pocket. Inside his pocket a wedding ring inside a small box, was located. It was a simple ring with a beautiful single diamond. He winked at Luc and he immediately recalled it. It used to be his mother's wedding ring. " Use it." he said, making sure Restia didn't know what he gave his son.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracel, luc and restia meeting   Dracel, luc and restia meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dracel, luc and restia meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next