Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
water-rippling music EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
water-rippling music EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
water-rippling music EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
water-rippling music EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
water-rippling music EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
water-rippling music EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
water-rippling music EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
water-rippling music EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
water-rippling music EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
water-rippling music I_vote_lcapwater-rippling music I_voting_barwater-rippling music I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
water-rippling music I_vote_lcapwater-rippling music I_voting_barwater-rippling music I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

water-rippling music

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
InFor3

water-rippling music Empty
PostSubject: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:47 am

Rachel was in her usual white, revealing, rock star outfit. She was siting on the ground near the lake watching the frogs. Nature seemed to peak her interest, she loved to see how far the little frogs could jump. She began to sing slowly and with a high pitch. ~ "Theas shirts these shoes this dress! the perfect picture of success! Oh hun you would never guess! I'm but a damsel in distress! Come save me at your best, cuz I'm a damsel in distress!"~

(OOC: yes, I know what some of you might think, but the song fits her!)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:02 am

I could hear someone singing in the distance and I was suddenly beside her, I had blinked and I stood behind her, completely silent, wondering if she would notice me.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:04 am

As Riotier was walking up to the lakeside he heard very well done singing and decided to change his course to find the source of the words.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:06 am

*luc had been swiming when he heard the singing and said fuck it I'm finding where that is coming from*
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:11 am

Rachel could easily notice the distortion in the air and paid no mind to it. She kept singing. ~"through dungeons and caverns and caves, a knight will come, so brave. Put my troubles to rest. Save me! I'm but a damsel in distress."~ She stopped for a moment. "I try to be alone, and this happens. Oh well!" she said playfully, glancing around at the people coming over.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:14 am

"Well maybe u should sing quieter or something"
He said getting out of the water
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:18 am

I chuckled "to think I would find a kinsman with the voice of an angel" I dis appeared and re appeared moments later holding a electric guitar, I started playing along I the singing.

((Occ))
What song are you singing?
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:24 am

Rachel smiled seeing Luc. "Hey, at least I make friends this way, Luc." She teased him. Rachel had been married to Dracel for a while now, and she was able to think about many ways to make jokes about him. She looked over at the one who had his electric guitar. "There's no need for that, I just wanted to sing something I was working on myself. It doesn't even use strings."
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:28 am

"Really a song you made yourself. Your voice really is wonderful by the way." Riotier says as he finally finds the group of people
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:34 am

Well okay then..." I was suddenly gone again, then back, and I was lying down waiting for her to resume singing. I wondered silently if she knew who I was.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:36 am

*Sniles back at Rachel ignores what Rachel had said and got his violin awaiting for her to start singing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 am

Dracel heard a familiar voice through the air and decided to check it out. After walking ro a few minutes he saw the source of such lovely tune. She was as serene and as beautiful as he remembered her. He was wearing his black leather coat, dark trousers and boots. He walked down to the mesmerizing and angelic woman and he gave her a lover's kiss.

"Hi Rachel. I missed my love of my life. Did you miss me?" He said as he sat next to her and fixed his eye patch so it covered his side, knowing she didn't like seeing his burnt eye.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:52 am

Rachel glanced over at Dracel. He had been up to attempting to change her feelings about him for a while. It was sweet that he wanted to make this arranged togetherness seem proper, but she was slightly annoyed by it at the same time. She didn't know what to think of him at the moment. "Hi Dracel, I was kept busy, so I didn't get the chance." She made the save.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Dracel knew she didn't like the arrangement, yet he tried to make it the most enjoyable possible. Before meeting her again, he agreed with himself that he would either try his best for her to fall for him, or leave her so she could explore her options.

"I see. Listen Rachel, do you mind if we talk about something alone with me?" Asked Dracel as he looked at her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Rachel smiled an forced a bunch of Chi into all of her muscles. She gently lifted Dracel up and jumped to the top of a tall tree. "Now we can." She said calmly. sting him down on a branch and leaning against the tree's spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:40 pm

Dracel had to admit, she was strong and was so beautiful. He honestly did love her, but she didn't have the same feelings for him. Still he had a plan of making her fall for him.

"Rachel...I know you are unhappy and that you don't truly love me. However, I'm willing to make a deal with ya. If you don't fall in love with me in 10 days, I will ask for an annulment to our marriage. If I can't have you, at least you should be free to choose who you want." Said Dracel as he had a solemn and sad look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Rachel nodded. This was her chance to be in control of her life in that aspect. She couldn't pass it up. "Thank you, Dracel." She had a soft yet vivid tone in her voice, showing her appreciation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Dracel nodded and smiled. She lit up by his proposition and he loved seeing her happy. He went down the tree and picked up a flower. It was a beautiful single red rose that symbolized love, passion and romance. "For you dear. Would you mind going out on a date with me?" Asked Dracel as he handed her the rose and made a formal and well mannered bow.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:02 pm

Rachel giggled. "You really think you can just ask me out like that? I expected better from my husband." She was testing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Dracle looked confused but quickly stood up straight. "Your right. I should know better. However, Also, while its a pretty flower, but it doesn't compare to the beauty of a blue bonnet flower that you love so much." Said Dracel as he transformer the rose into his wife's favorite flower.
Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:36 pm

*Rushes over to the two.*
"Why isn't that nice of you father."Luc said as he got to the two.
*He then put his violin up*
"So Rachel will you sing for us once more." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Riotier

Riotier

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:39 pm

"Lets not pressure the lady, why don't we all take a step back and see what she wants to do" Riotier says after watching the display of his leader and Luc.
Back to top Go down
InFor3

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Rachel smiled, She put the bluebonnet flower in her hair and jumped down from the tree. Rachel took out her mic and took a breath. She found a song coming on. "here goes." She looked out to the lake and began to sing loud and smoothly. The song was is if she was giving herself hope.

~"I know there's something in the wake of your smile
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yeah
you've built a love but that love falls apart
your little piece of heaven turns too dark

listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye

sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile
the precious moments are all lost in the tide, yeah
they're swept away and nothing is what is seems
the feeling of belonging to your dreams

listen to your heart
listen to your heart
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart

and there are voices
that want to be heard
so much to mention
but you can't find the words
the scent of magic
the beauty that's been
when love was wilder than the wind

listen to your heart
listen to your heart
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart

Listen to your heart....mm..mmm

and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye ..."~

Back to top Go down
luc_5

luc_5

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:03 pm

That was beautiful."
*Well guys want to swim for a little bit.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 7:04 pm

Dracel chuckled and clapped his hands for his wife. With all the years they spent together he had given her the nickname white canary due to her white outfit and incredible singing ability. "As always the performer deserves an applause for her talent. Well done white canary." Said Dracel as he kept clapping and smiling at his wife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: water-rippling music   water-rippling music Empty

Back to top Go down

water-rippling music
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next