Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) I_vote_lcapDracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) I_voting_barDracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) I_vote_lcapDracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) I_voting_barDracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) Empty
PostSubject: Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home)   Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:19 pm

The Royal Estate of Dracel is by far the largest building besides the Citadel that belonged to the Caesiums grounds.  It was a built on a scale which was suited more for giants as the estate's grounds was large enough to host his private hunting forest, his extravagant and grand garden complex, his armory, which held enough arms and equipment to provide for a massive army, had five majestic fountains each named after deities attributed to water, a luxurious theater house where he enjoyed watching plays and movies, several banquet halls where only the best of meals were served and piled in order to showcase his opulence, and a multitude of smaller villas for guests to stay. Each villa was like a small mansion complete with lavish furniture and outrageous decorations, but the crown jewel of the estate was the owner's mansion. It was so large one could get lost for days inside of it.  Easily, he could host more than fifty thousand guests comfortably.

Birdseye view of the Estate: Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home) Lecomte-versailles-1715
Back to top Go down

Dracel Estate ( Luc and Restia's home)
Page 1 of 1