Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) I_vote_lcapTreaty (Caesiums and Demons) I_voting_barTreaty (Caesiums and Demons) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) I_vote_lcapTreaty (Caesiums and Demons) I_voting_barTreaty (Caesiums and Demons) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) Empty
PostSubject: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Dracel walked down the central most hall of Hell and was dressed in a formal three piece black suit with a white shirt underneath. He had his hair styled backwards with hair product and was wearing his prosthetic obsidian eye. He had a small ring on his hand and walked with pride. Today, he would negociate the possibility of creating everlasting peace with the Demons. He was accompanied by luc and Restia, his most trusted subordinates.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:47 pm

A girl that looked about 14 met them at the door of the antichamber "why are you here" the girl asked as she brushed the hair from her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Dracel got down on one knee and crouched down. "Little lady, we come to discuss an economical and military agreement with the kin of hell. " Said Dracel as he smiled at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:13 pm

"He's in the next room" the girl muttered as she opened te door ant pointed at the door for the meeting room. Suddenly the girl was gone and she was behind the group, holding a scythe to the necks of the other two "I'm not a little girl..." She Said as she put the scythes away "and these two will stay here" she said waiting for dracel to leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:23 pm

Dracel chuckled. "Very well. You two are dismissed."Said Dracel as he snapped his fingers and made his way inside the room. He sat on the head of the table with an comfortable, but rather basic looking armchair. After adjusting his weight on his seat. He put a briefcase down on the table and waited for the king of hell to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:10 am

I knew not who I was meeting, but that there was a treaty involved. I walked in to the room from the back door and say down, I spun in half circle so I was facing the table, I sighed and opened my eyes, now paying attention when I saw Dracel sitting at the far end of the table "you fucken serious? What do you want" I said in a drab irritated tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:39 am

Dracel laughed. "Is that you kid? Long time no see. Say how is thet cute wolf you date?" Asked Dracel unbuttoning one of his suit's holes. He looked at keita with his blue eyes and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:42 am

"She's fine" I muttered as I looked at him with dark eyes "so what do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:55 am

"It has becoem increasingly clear to me that while demons do have an extremelly powerful leader and resourful overload, you lack a stable business and trade partner. As such your economy is not as rich as it is supposed to be. This is a fact and i dont mean to get get you mad. It really is quite the shame weapons of such high degree are unable to be shipped to other contries. What if I offered you a stable business deal that would boast your economy and weapons sales?"Asked Dracel with a surprisingly mature tone.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:29 am

"Go on..." I pondered in my head the different options, knowing that demon weapons were the most useful resource we have, but is also essential to the race as it levels the battle field in a war situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Dracel chuckled softly. "As you know, we Caesiums have control of Arcacia, the city of Ports and imports and exports. I propose we, the caesiums, extend an open invitation to you demons so you can ship your resources to our ports and we in return give you a 75% of the profit so your economy thrives. I also would like us to be business partners and would like to be able to carry out shipments of Caesium jewels and stone so demons can have access to such expensive materials at a low cost." Said Dracel as he placed his grasped hands on the table.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:39 pm

A glistening bird flew into my lap and I petted it gently as I thought about the proposition "what would we export?" I inquired as I thought of the benefits of ceasiums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Dracel smiled. "Demonic weapons that spare and are of great grade. They are sold quite well on the black market, now imagine if you publicly begin selling weapons. It means you would gain profit beyond expected and your country would prosper. May I remove my eye?" Asked Dracel as his prosthetic eye begun to dry up and became uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:51 pm

"I don't mind" I said as my eyes activated for fun "about...the weapons...actual demon weapons are not for sale.. And only noble family's have posset ion of true demon crafted blades..." I said as the bird caught on fire, it shone, glistened as the ebony flame danced on its feathers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:58 pm

Dracel removed his eye and crushed it between his grip. After opening his hand, the blood formed a special sigil and he slammed it on the table. " Watch closely. This is a spell I'm working on, it allows me to project everything my prophetic eye has seen. From what I have seen, soldiers use weapons, but some are not true demonic weapons. The smiths of the Caesiums can craft anything with the necessary ore and materials. If you provide us with the ore and materials, we will craft the weapons and give you and the families a majority of the profit we gain. If you don't believe me, my master blacksmith crafted this blade from a small sample he could gather during one of his expeditions. To the naked eye, it is a blade crafted by hell, yet was made on Arcacia. As you can see, the hardness and strength is also the same and the weight is identical." Said Dracel as he gave Keita a small dagger that was identical to any demonic dagger.

( don't you crush my dagger, I'm trying to create a business deal here…although the weapon won't break since it was made out of demonic ore.)
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:08 pm

You realize demonic metal is far weaker then a demonic weapon?" I tutted as I shattered the dagger against 'angel slayer' "a true demon blade can only be crafted by the hell forge...and to tis date only 10 known family's have the ability to craft these weapons..." I said as I let him examine angel slayer "how about this...we sell you the metals.... You make your 'demon weapons' and give us 80%... I refuse to trade our strongest weapons as though you would trinkets...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:17 pm

Dracel grinned. "You can have an 80%, however we will still charge you a 10% for using our ports. All in all I think this is a good deal. Now on to the other business at hand. While we, the caesiums provide you with a prosperous economy, I have another thing I wish to discuss. In exchange for our services as craftsmen and merchants, we wish to create a military alliance between the Caesiums and the Demons. True a regular caesium soldier is both twice as strong and fast as a demon, but we are the smallest race in terms of numbers. In order to counter this blight, I, Dracel Regis Notris, wish to propose that the demons extend a military aid to us. We give you money and a business partner, and you provide us with protection. As an added bonus, I wish to write down a non-hostility act during which neither a caesium or a demon may attack one another." Said Dracel as he wiped his hand clean of his blood.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:35 pm

".....I stand by the saying, each to their own.." I said as the Phoenix flew away "we will aid you.... If it serves a mutual interest .... As for the non hostility... I can not stop the actions of my people..." I stand and turn, beginning to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Dracel marveled at the wonderful fiery bird. " Very well, as long as the Demons give us a powerful military support, we the Caesiums will do our part. Shall we write it on paper King of Hell?" Asked Dracel as he took out a document from his briefcase and two pens.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:59 pm

"1 more point..." I said as he started writing "the ceasiums must aid the demon race in battle at their request" I melted into my chair and awaited the contract so I could sign it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 am

" It is a military alliance, you don't expect me to sit idly by while my allies fight off their enemies. I assure you, the Caesiums will aid the demons and the Demons will aid the Caesiums." Said Dracel as he gave the document to Keita.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 5:13 am

I sighed as I cut a pentagram into my palm and pressed it against the paper, leaving a blood pentagram on the paper, glowing a slight ebony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:30 pm

"Perfect, the deal is struck. I hope you read that this deal is iron clad for the both of us. I do not wish to surprise you or anything, but I make sure my deals are always maintained." Said Dracel as he grabbed the document, placed his royal seal on it and smashed it against his hands. When he opened his palm, specks of magic were released into the air. "It has been a pleasure doing business with you, King of the Demons."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:21 pm

"Hmmm" I mumbled and an idea struck me "feel like a spar?" I inquired starting to become interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:27 pm

"I must respectfully decline now. I am currently carrying out several treaties like these. I wish you put a good word for the lagurz leader for me though. So come tomorrow I will have a friendly spar with you. First to lose blood due to the enemy's might loses." Said Dracel as he fixed his suit.

"Would you be interested in joining me for dinner since I do have to remain here for a few hours before my private airships comes back?" asked Dracel with a growling stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)   Treaty (Caesiums and Demons) Empty

Back to top Go down

Treaty (Caesiums and Demons)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next