Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
On the lookout EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
On the lookout EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
On the lookout EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
On the lookout EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
On the lookout EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
On the lookout EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
On the lookout EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
On the lookout EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
On the lookout EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
On the lookout I_vote_lcapOn the lookout I_voting_barOn the lookout I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

On the lookout

Go down 
AuthorMessage

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:21 pm

Vixen kept her daggers close as she sipped the drink she was given and scanned her surroundings. she closed her eyes and took in the sounds and scents around her. Bars stink... She thought. Which isn't exactly a lie. The smell of sweat and alcohol definitely do not go together. Sighing she opened her eyes and took another sip of the drink trying to decide whether to stay or whether to go.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Elincia was sitting at the bar to the far left, drinking a sweet tart: One of her favorite alcoholic drinks, it's stood to it's name, and tasted just like a sweet tart. She kept her head low, close to herself so she didn't have to smell the stench of the bar. Her powerful wolf senses made it easy to smell and hear everything. She hated it, but this was the only place that sold her favorite drink, so she let it go. She finished off the rest of the Sweet Tart, then got up from the bar, and headed to the restroom. "Man do i have to pee." She said, and started off in a slight sprint.
Back to top Go down

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:38 pm

Vixens ears pricked as she saw the girl run o the bathroom. that's unusual. Slowly she stood following the girl closely.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Elinica pushed open the bathroom door with a force, then went into a stall and used it. She then started feeling sick. "Ugh, too many Sweet Tarts.." She began coughing and could feel the vomit trying to come out of her system. This is so gross. she thought. She began to feel her stomach wrench and she gripped the toilet hard prepared. Next time bring some gum or something, just in case you drink to much again she told herself. She then threw up into the toilet.
Back to top Go down

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:28 pm

Vixen grasped the girls hair and held it back for her as she vomited. Slowly she rubbed slow circles in her back. "I have some crackers if you want any to help soak up the alcohol." She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Elincia continued wrenching a little longer, then wiped her mouth and stood to face the girl who had helped her. "Uhm.. Thank you very much.. I'll take some i guess.. This is my fault for drinking so much though.." She smiled a weak smile. "I'm Elincia, leader of the Laguz. It's nice to meet you.. well not in this situation but still."
Back to top Go down

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:17 pm

"Vixen leader of the Vampires." She pulled the crackers out of her bag and handed them to Elincia. "What brings you to the pub in my territory?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:03 pm

Elincia took a few and nodded gratefully. "Well, this is the only place that sells Sweet Tarts.. I love those.." She then laughed and shook her head. "I seemed to have drank to many this time though. And it's nice to meet you." She then at the crackers, feeling them go down into her stomach, then grabbed a couple more. "Plus.. I don't really mind the other races.. I hope they all can make peace one day actually.." She turned away embarrassed. "It's just.. i think it'd be nice, if there was no more fighting."
Back to top Go down

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:22 pm

,The vampires are for no fighting. The Hunters, myself included, take out the rouges and those against the no fighting. We want a better place for our offspring. " Vixen smiled and held a hand out to help hee up.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Elincia takes Vixen's hand. "Thanks alot. Your pretty sweet. And that's wonderful..." She smiled at the girl. "It seems as though some of the other faces don't feel the same way.." She then frowned.. "mmm.. I'll work on that though.."
Back to top Go down

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:48 pm

"We can work together if you'd like," Vixen shrugged. "You don't have to. I know some of the vampires can be rather...Irritating to put it mildly. But the Hunters are the best ones to have on your side. We have more control over the thirst that plagues us." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 3:50 pm

Elincia smiled and hugged the girl then backed away fast. "mm- sorry about that. I can be quite affectionate ._., but that sounds like a great idea, plus.. I need more girls to talk to." Elincia giggled. "mm.. we're gonna be good friends."
Back to top Go down

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Vixen laughed softly. "I don't really do friends. Getting close to people gets into my line of work." She smiled softly though. "But I guess we can be friends."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Elincia smiled and giggled lightly. "woo, This is delightful. You just made my day missy"
Back to top Go down

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:59 am

"I think you're still drunk," vixen chuckled softly. "Let's get you home so you can sober up."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:30 pm

Elincia backed up like she had slapped her. "Pssshhh, I'm fine. I am the leader of the laguz. No need to worry about me little miss.. But.. okay.. I guess I'll come with you. " She stood next to ready to follow her.
Back to top Go down

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 pm

Vixen chuckled. "Darlin I can smell the alcohol in your blood and you aren't even bleeding. Now how do I get you home?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Elincia's smile beamed as she held in her laughter. "Uhm.. Well, I don't exactly have a home right now. You see, being a wolf and all, i just shift and sleep in a meadow where the grass is soft." Elincia looked away embarrassed. "I appologize.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the lookout Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the lookout   On the lookout Empty

Back to top Go down

On the lookout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Vampire Grounds :: The Pub-
Jump to: