Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Unexpected Meetings. EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Unexpected Meetings. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Unexpected Meetings. EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Unexpected Meetings. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Unexpected Meetings. I_vote_lcapUnexpected Meetings. I_voting_barUnexpected Meetings. I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Unexpected Meetings. I_vote_lcapUnexpected Meetings. I_voting_barUnexpected Meetings. I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Unexpected Meetings.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unexpected Meetings. Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:21 pm

Vixen sat in the corner of the cafe, staring out the window and sipping on a cup of coffee. She let herself relax for once in her life and sighed, wrapping her hands around her cup to warm them. She stared down at the light brown liquid and inhaled the scent of it. It was fresh so it tasted and smelled all the more better. She took another sip and set it down before staring out the window again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Lavi was Limping down the Street while Drops of Blood Trailed Behind him From his injured Left arm.
fuck ..... never again..... will I take on a Chimera..... Lavi said While
Going into a near by building which happened to be the Café. he Sat to the table where only one women Was sitting... and tried to hide the Injured Arm from any one in the café to not startle any of the business. Signling with the non injured arm he Called for a Cup of Coffee and hoped that the female wouldn't notice him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:32 pm

"You're bleeding," she murmured stoically. "You should get that taken care of." She looked up at him, violet eyes dead-pan and darkening slowly. "You chose a bad seat. I'm a vampire and you happen to smell very intoxicating," she grabbed her bag and pulled out some bandages. "Here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:45 pm

Lavi looked at the Lady
Well you are a very Beautiful vampire Lavi said Taking the Bandages and Trying not to show that he was in pain.
Ma'am May I ask what's your name? Lavi Said while attempting to Bandage himself up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:49 pm

"Vixen. You?" She moved over and helped him wrap his wound up carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:53 pm

My names Lavi He said while looking at her Help wrap the arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Vixen smiled at him. "There all wrapped up." She reached into her bag and grabbed some pain pills. "Here. Take a couple."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:04 pm

Lavi took the pain pills
thanks Vixen. come to think of it I have herd that the Vampire Leaders name is Vixen as well. I hear she is very Strong and dangerous. but I hear she is not very Friendly to others due to her work. have you heard of Vixen the Vampire leader? Lavi said trying to spark a conversation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Vixen started laughing. "Is that what they say about me now? That I'm cruel and heartless?" She chuckled. "No. I care for everyone just not those against peace between races."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Lavi was Confused for a seond and then noticed that he was talking to the Vampire leader
Well that's what I get For Assuming rumors were Correct Lavi said
Sooo May I invite you to my Estate for my thanks of helping me fix my arm and such? Lavi said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:24 pm

"You'd invite a stranger into your home? Maybe the rumors are true and I'm only helping you because you smell so delightful." She smiled sweetly at him and sipped her cup of coffee again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:29 pm

I think the human Leader can hold himself if he needed to Lavi Said with a Friendly smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:31 pm

"Ahh another leader." She chuckled softly. "I don't think so considering you came in here wounded."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Heh True, but I don't think you would harm another leader unless they Provoked you or there name came up on your Assassination list? Lavi said Getting up to get Ready to leave and Felt a sharp pain in his right leg forgetting it was also injured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Vixen rolled her eyes and helped him up, letting him lean his weight on her. "Just direct me towards your house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:44 pm

heh thanks Vixen but I can teleport us using a Seal I carved into my house in case of emergency's Lavi said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:59 am

Vixen shook her head. "You're injured and it'll only drain what magic you have faster if you use it. Just direct me and I can carry you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Alright ..... Lavi Said

Lavi and Vixen Got to the Estate in about a hour or so

Topic Continuing in a new Post"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meetings.   Unexpected Meetings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Meetings.
Page 1 of 1