Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} I_vote_lcapA Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} I_voting_barA Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} I_vote_lcapA Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} I_voting_barA Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}

Go down 
+3
Eris
Fenris
Miyako Kiyoshi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} Empty
PostSubject: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:01 pm

I walk into the cafe, sad and feeling a little distant. I sit in the corner and when the waiter comes I order a cup of straight black coffee. When it is brought to me, I scowl. I hate black coffee, but I drink it anyway. I knew I needed something to wake me up.
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:08 pm

A physically massive man enters the place next, dressed in roughly tanned hides, with a massive sword across his back and a shackle on his arm, ignoring the people's stunned looks he walks up to the cafe's bar and orders them to bring a pot to his place...

when the glass container comes to a stop in front of him he grips it barehandedly and brings it to his lips, his amber eyes casting glares at those who don't look back to their business
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:12 pm

I watched the guy carefully, ignoring his glare as I asked the waiter for another cup of coffee. He seems dangerous... I sip on the new cup and meet his glare head on, mouthing the words, "Calm down."
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:16 pm

he holds your gaze for a long time... before turning back to the counter and his pot of coffee... downing another swig and reaching up with a soft jangle and touching the sword reassuring himself it was clear in its sheath out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:20 pm

I watch his movements, and decide that maybe he had a traumatic past. He seemed nervous, like he didn't spend much time in public. I stand up and go stand next to him, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm

His nostrils flare as you get closer... knowing someone is there, but fervently ignoring you... thinking you will go away.

When you don't he slowly turns, long grey strands of hair hanging down in his face... "You gonna say something?" he half growls
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:13 pm

*she watches from a distance away, distrustful of the large and aggressive one, twitching her tail in worry: recognizing him as a similar species to her* ....maybe he won't hurt her.... *drinks tea quietly, trying not to stand out, hiding her tail behind her*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:10 am

I walk into the cafe and order a vanillin late. My white mask on and my hood donned. I take a seat. Suppressing my powers as though not to let people notice me. I notice some brute eying up a girl that stood infront of him. I took a sip of my coffee waiting to see if I'd have to step in.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:02 pm

On a particularly nice day I walked into the Cafe hoping to get my caffeine fix. Upon entering the place I immediately felt a heavy atmosphere around the room and it seemed to fix upon the big guy and the girl. I walk past the two of them and sit down on a stool directly to the left, "Excuse me but can I get a Vanilla Cappuccino?" I ask the waitress. I pull up a notebook and start writing some daily agenda things, keeping my mind off of what was happening directly to my right.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 3:39 pm

Lethe was in the back corner of the cafe as usual, drinking a iced caramel mocha and writing poetry. It's one of the few things she has.. had in common with her aunt. She watched as the scene unfolded in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:39 pm

I glance up at Fenris and say softly, "Not particularly." I continue standing there, even though I know it will make him angry. "Why? were you gonna say something?" I ask calmly.
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:44 pm

"Then get lost" he says roughly, downing the rest of the pot quickly, "Another" he orders the person, slapping a few wrinkled and dirty bills onto the counter, his wild hair and outfit makes the gesture even more savage and dangerous...

His nostrils flare as he begins noticing the subtle hints of racial pheromones rolling towards him, he realizes that this gang might start trouble for him stepping on their turf...
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Harsolf that was sitting directly across from Lethe smoking a cigarette Should i stop this? He asked her
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:04 pm

*shyly twitches her tail: struggling to keep her instincts from encouraging her actions as she looks over the other of her species, even if she is just prey to him* .... (to herself) ...maybe he's tame like me- *watching: unsure if she's right*
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Lethe waved at Harsolf. "One second, lets see what happens."
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:30 pm

"Why should I leave? You haven't answered my question yet. Was there something YOU wanted to say?" I ask with a little annoyance. I look at him, "Maybe you should try to be civil," I say sharply.
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Fenris turns slowly... watching the angel carefully.

"Well if you insist I do have something to say," he half snarls as the second pot is set in front of his place. "I'm finished."

He stands, towering over the girl and brushes past her to head for the door, taking the pot of coffee with him
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:47 pm

I watch him leave, a scowl forming on my face. Senseless bastard...You can't live in society with an attitude like that...not for long...
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:00 am

"Did you sense it to?" Harsolf asked lethe "He is a laguz." Harsolf told her

Last edited by Harsolf on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:01 am

...w-we aren't all savages you know-! *unable to help but speak up: angry and lashing her thin tail back and forth*
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:21 pm

I smirked at the result, then Eris piped up. I couldn't help but laugh. I ordered a second coffee and leant back. Now bored.
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Fenris halts at the glass door, turning slowly around, looking at Eris, Miyako, and Fletcher Ren...

"You call me a savage?" he laughs, a deep belly laugh that is full of genuine amusement... But, his eyes hold a deep sadness, as if his mind is far away. "You know nothing of savagery. If you did, then a few harsh words and the want for peace and quiet when you drink, would be a symbol of utter civility and kindness." His voice is harsh, and his laughter echos in the quiet cafe...
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:19 pm

*angrily glares: feeling her cheeks burn a bit pink for some reason* - d-don't talk down to me-!
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 pm

I smiled under my mask and stood up "your right... Some people don't understand savagry... But fuck of before people need to get savage" I walked over and placed a hand on Eris' shoulder "please...stop talking...before you get hurt.."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:30 pm

Harsolf walked to the girl that argued with the laguz and put a hand on her shoulder "Don't be to hard on him i was allot like him when i was younger." Harsolf told her "let him get use to society and he might turn out like me but im going to admit i still have my blood lust." Harsolf told her griping harder on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}   A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cup of Coffee {NO VIOLENCE}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next