Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Second Takeover (Siege) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Second Takeover (Siege) I_vote_lcapSecond Takeover (Siege) I_voting_barSecond Takeover (Siege) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Second Takeover (Siege) I_vote_lcapSecond Takeover (Siege) I_voting_barSecond Takeover (Siege) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Second Takeover (Siege)

Go down 
+3
Miyuki Mitsuko
Eris
Haku Takashi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

Second Takeover (Siege) Empty
PostSubject: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:47 pm

Growing restless by the peace, and the lack of governmental progress, I decided to take over the lands and to start my own regime. I go to the nearest square and yell, in a commanding voice "Here me Laguz. I have come to your city to take it for my own. You may have remember the atrocity that was caused by a Echo. Let me tell you. If you refuse to follow me, you will surely perish a horrible fate, much worse than fate." I stood there, waiting for a response, hoping someone had the brevity to fight me.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptySun May 11, 2014 4:12 pm

*uncomfortably looks at him from her alleyway* ....brutes.... why don't they let us simply live in peace? *struggles with herself not to step forward: knowing she'd be worse than useless* ....maybe they'll take something as payment and go away- *wonders if she has anything of value: looking down at herself: realizing she has absolutely no money or anything to give*
Back to top Go down
Miyuki Mitsuko

Miyuki Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:19 pm

* Miyuki Mitsuko walks through the laguz grounds curiously, she had never been here before. She suddenly hears someone yelling and starts running in that direction. Nearby now, she hides in an alleyway to get a good look at the person and who they are. Sadly, she doesn't seem to recognize  him. As she gazes at him her tail moves back and forth...Catching the presence of another person near her she looks to see the cat girl she had seen before." Eris...right?"*
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:42 pm

(you chose the worst time.... someone's trying to take over, and you don't fight. - Also, it's his turn now.) >.<;
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:57 pm

-OOC-
So guys, if no one attempts to stop me by(being gracious here) Tuesday, the Laguz Land is mine. Also to the two are trying to hide, yall MIGHT want to run by tuesday. I can't say it will be safe for yall to be here.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:11 am

I was still tailing Eris,whenever I came back from training in the past, But I had lost sight of her, when I heard a peculiar demand. I soon appeared infront of the man, about 59 meters from him "And who might you be?" I inquired, white mask on and destinctive snowy white hair hidden by my hood "your threatening Echo? Ruler of gallia? The man who stopped the war, and baught this new peace?" I put my Hand into a void and smiled under my mask "what makes you think you have a chance, Shikyo, king and fletcher, prince still block your path, plus whichever demon followers Stand in your way. You chose the worst place to recruit aswell.." I shook my head in dis belief "I fear you won't live long"

(Now. Haku, don't be hasty and jump right in and try to kill me, hear me out)
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 12:26 am

I seen the man in the mask and happily reply saying. " I will respond to you in a list of four. One, regarding you so called savior Echo. He is the same man who sent the lands into chaos. He caused the Angel hybrids and residing Angels in Remnant village to revolt causing the death of my family. I will never see him as a leader nor bringer of peace. Two, referring to the so called king Shiyko. I was placed under a special unit of Peacekeeping he was making, but haven't heard, seen, or even received a order from him for weeks. I also don't see him as a threat due to his inferiority to me. Three, a mention Fletcher. I haven't heard or seen him, so I care not for him. And the last, the one where you wonder if I'm even capable. I could have easily destroyed this town without there knowledge. I came here on the hopes that I could gain some entertainment. Now what you say now, man masked in white." I finish with Raijin in one hand and Lightning surging in the other.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:08 am

I laugh and pull demon slayer out of te void "finally!! Someone I can work with!" With the other hand I extracted angel slayer. I stabbed angel slayer into the ground, activating demon blade dance. Sumiltaniously throwing demon slayer at the man, intending for it to land infront of him "you have some balls! I've been looking for another person to try take over !" I pulled down my hood, took it off and threw it to the side. I placed my hand on my mask and removed it "I'm fletcher ren... Prince of gallia, disciple of keita isanagi, void Mage, master of booster magic and your only hope of taking over gallia with minimal casualties.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:07 am

*disgusted with the boys: wishing they'd just leave the laguz alone: knowing that war is meant for the demons and angels, leaves: seeing no point in trying anymore.*
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:19 am

Fenris hisses in anger... He brought Eris here so she could get her clothes and other things, but she was separated from his side in the market's confusion... And now someone sought to conquer the world again.

"Nothing is ever easy..." Fenris curses as he heads to higher ground, to see the fool who sought to rule the laguz
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Harsolf came out of nowhere and caught the blade that was heading to the man. "Now now if you want to fight him." Harsolf said putting the sword into the ground "Your going to have to wait you turn." Harsolf told him as soon as he finished he swung his scythe to the man that was wanting to take over the land the cut him in half.
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:15 am

As the Scythe were to come into contact with me, it cut what seemed to be nothing more than dust. I then stood above the assailant with both Raijin and the Demon Slayer in hand, wings spread wide in flight(one black demon Wing, one White Angel Wing). "So you will be the first to raise a weapon to me. And you seem to have mistaken this Ren's offer. It doesn't plan to kill, actually to help me. Now I will say either drop your weapon and submit quietly, or die. Your decision."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptySun May 18, 2014 5:45 am

I appeared a few meters infront of the lugaz, standing sideways, left hand holding angel slayer in a backhand stance behind me. My gaze, strait down my arm which was level with my shoulder, in hand was 44. Colt, aimed at the lugaz's head "hybrid? You're going about this the wrong way, this is exactly what echo did... Be peaceful... There need not be slaughter... Come to an agreement with these people or you will end up like echo, Shikyo & me... Fared.... And that is a horrible existence."
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Ragecano just happened to know about this siege while walking through the vincinity, and that compelled him to confront the Laguz. "Might I ask why you are doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Fenris

Fenris

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Fenris spots Eris leaving the city, and seeks to follow... Someone who seeks the title of ruler is beneath his notice. He will live as he does now, there's no need for useless conflict over a word.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:52 pm

Harsolf stands gun still pointed at him and lights a cigarette then breathes out the smoke before saying "Because he invaded my land we also have an unfinished fight." Harsolf leans on his scythe "He also woke me from my sleep." Harsolf adds
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:41 am

"This fight is already finished" I said shooting the cigaret from his mouth "hybrid...?" I said waiting for his input
Back to top Go down
Haku Takashi

Haku Takashi

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:26 am

"If you truly wish to die, I won't hesitate.This is your last chance for a peaceful situation. And you said 'your land'? Last time I checked, it was ruled by that demon, Shikyo, and now by me." I stood there, above the laguz, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm

"He invaded the dragons nest seeing as its my home I thought to stop him is that so hard to comprehend?" Harsolf replied "Though if your going to take down the king i'll happily help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Takeover (Siege)   Second Takeover (Siege) Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Takeover (Siege)
Page 1 of 1