Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] I_vote_lcapWe're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] I_voting_barWe're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] I_vote_lcapWe're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] I_voting_barWe're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] Empty
PostSubject: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:07 am

Echo appears in the Dragon Nest, awaiting the arrival of Shikyo, yet also readying himself to fight alone. With only the real form of Hades armed now, Echo was slightly weaker than in his fight with Quindaro. However, Echo could only spawn one item with his Arc at a time, and he needed to see what kind of power these dragons held. Perhaps he'd spawn a shield, though until Shikyo would use the fake sword, such a thing couldn't happen. Already holding his hand over the handle of Hades, Echo shouts in a demonic tone "This is now under our control!"
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:15 am

Shikyo appeared next to Echo a few seconds later. He was in great anticipation, hoping to be able to actually participate in this conquest. The fights up to this point had been severely one sided and Echo had done all of the work. It seemed that all Shikyo was able to do was to gain power. Not that this really bothered him in any way, just that he was ready to have some warm blood on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 3:43 am

i appeared behind them. slightly annoyed "it took me forever to find your magic... thankfully you absorbed keita. made it easier to find you.." i sat down beside echo.noticing the lust for a real fight on shikyos face "you got this one shik" i encouraged
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Harsolf Yawned as he walked out of his nest, Could u be any louder i swear cant a dragon get any sleep. He said to the group
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Shikyo smiled at the unsuspecting meal that now stood before them. He hoped he would like the answer to his question, "We're here to claim the Laguz grounds in the name of the demons. You have two options; one, you can accept this and live a life under our rule, or two, you can die here and now." Shikyo drew the sword he was given by Echo along with his own Sword of Light, preparing to draw others.
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 pm

I could care less right now I have nothing holding me here and im the only dragon here the only other dragons i know of are somewhere else. He Replied
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:06 pm

"You live in this land, do you not? Do you not enjoy your current life style? Surrender your land and live a life as dictated by us, or I could kill you now. I do not enjoy repeating myself so, choose now or I will cut you down."
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:09 pm

I really dont care what u do to this place im going back to sleep. He replied Ah before i forget i need to go find that elincia's body. He said to himself
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:10 pm

As Shikyo seemed really focused on claiming this land, Echo stands carefully where he is, remaining silent, and out of harm's way. Should another dragon, appear, however, Echo would gladly take them on. He was upset by the fact that only one dragon was present in this area. This is their home, is it not?
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:49 pm

"Wrong answer, buddy." Shikyo lunged forward, aiming for the Dragon's lower spine with the sword given to him by Echo and the base of his skull with with his Sword of Light.
Back to top Go down
Miyuki Mitsuko

Miyuki Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:59 pm

* Miyuki Mitsuko comes running into the Dragon's Nest scared- but more curious than frightened. She cautiously walks to where she heard the loud voice earlier and hides behind a tree*

Earlier

* Miyuki is lying down in a warm sunny spot when a loud voice wanders into her neko ears . They twitch and she wakes up. As she finally becomes fully awake she heads toward the source of the strange sound*
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Harsolf rolls out of the way of the blades. Man that was close. he thought I doubt i could fight him and live long and running isnt an option. He thought so either surrender or die. He questioned himself. I dont have a choice then. He said aloud I surrender. he said Putting his hands up
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Echo was surprised to see Shikyo attack so quickly, let alone feel so at ease with himself, and perform his actions so willingly. He already had a Laguz surrender to him, which was important in this case, but would Shikyo allow for him to live? Echo doubted it, though he was the type to see in order to believe.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Shikyo missed, not surprising as he wasn't using anything to boost his chances. However, he then heard the Dragon announce his surrender. Shikyo's arms went limp and walked back to Echo, dragging the blades across the ground. "I guess we've gained this land as well." Shikyo sheathed the two swords with a heavy hand and waited for the next stop on their journey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:22 pm

"Fine. To the Caesium." Echo announces, vanishing via his Arc of Time. He was honoured to see others winning land for him, and for the first time, felt as though he needed to give back in return. After all this was done, Echo planned to turn Gallia into a worldwide kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Shikyo opened a portal and stepped through, traveling through space, following after his leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]   We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege] Empty

Back to top Go down

We're Here to Claim Your Land [Siege]
Page 1 of 1