Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
time to Get this place back on Track  EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
time to Get this place back on Track  I_vote_lcaptime to Get this place back on Track  I_voting_bartime to Get this place back on Track  I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
time to Get this place back on Track  I_vote_lcaptime to Get this place back on Track  I_voting_bartime to Get this place back on Track  I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

time to Get this place back on Track

Go down 
+2
Quindaro
Lavi Kiyoshi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

time to Get this place back on Track  Empty
PostSubject: time to Get this place back on Track    time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:52 pm

ok guys I know what you guys are going to say
"you just got back you have no power anymore blah blah blah" and all that good stuff
I know I have a lot of stuff to make up for. tbh I really Feel like shit for leaving this place.
so I wanna right my wrongs and get this place back on track
Soo if any of you wanna take and chance with me again.
I would like to regain my trust with all of you an even the people I don't know.
my computer clickers are mest up so I can no longer copyNpaste stuff like that so ima leave my Phone number.
I am serius about getting this place back up so if you guys are up for it Text me or call me. or add me on Facebook :3
Facebook-Michael Granata (picture of a Pikachu)
Phone number- 610-704-8247
Hope you guys have a good one :3
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: time to Get this place back on Track    time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:22 pm

I would love to try to get this placed cleaned up and re-vamped (Lol Vampire puns for the win) and continue from where I left off before temporarily leaving the site.
I'm with you on this
Back to top Go down
Harsolf

Harsolf

PostSubject: Re: time to Get this place back on Track    time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:06 am

Like you guys before quin joined I was gone for 2 months to come back to a war so im gonna help as well
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: time to Get this place back on Track    time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:04 pm

alright I am glad to hear this. so first state of busness.
We need to gather on chat box
So how bout tonight around 9:30 ish?????
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: time to Get this place back on Track    time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:55 pm

sounds good
What timezone are you in btw?
Back to top Go down
Lavi Kiyoshi

Lavi Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: time to Get this place back on Track    time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:04 pm

sorry my computer desided not work so if u wanna text me that is a good plan or call me or add me on facebook
that is the best mode of contact for me
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: time to Get this place back on Track    time to Get this place back on Track  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Hey, lavi. I'd love for this to come back. But there are new sites building up... And people get drawn away from here. People find it hard commuting to 2 sites. I know I find it a mission on busy days...
What can we do to get things sorted, all we can really do I recruit... But if you've got any good ideas shoot away.
Back to top Go down
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: time to Get this place back on Track    time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:57 pm

I would love to help with whats happening. Anyways i dont have the new site.
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

PostSubject: Re: time to Get this place back on Track    time to Get this place back on Track  EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm

Hey guys, my apologies for not being on lately. I've been preoccupied with my own site and Inner Heart. I was thinking we could revamp the Magic System a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to Get this place back on Track    time to Get this place back on Track  Empty

Back to top Go down

time to Get this place back on Track
Page 1 of 1