Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
A little Free Time (open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
A little Free Time (open) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
A little Free Time (open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
A little Free Time (open) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
A little Free Time (open) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
A little Free Time (open) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
A little Free Time (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
A little Free Time (open) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
A little Free Time (open) I_vote_lcapA little Free Time (open) I_voting_barA little Free Time (open) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
A little Free Time (open) I_vote_lcapA little Free Time (open) I_voting_barA little Free Time (open) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A little Free Time (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

A little Free Time (open) Empty
PostSubject: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:11 am

Elincia came upon the meadow from the path, watching the grass blow in the wind gently. She smiled and approached the area, looking around making sure no one was there then shifted to her wolf form. After, she then bounded into the long blades of grass and started rolling around in it, in the way she loves to. Getting the fresh scent of nature on her beautiful white fur. She then rolled over onto her stomach and watch the distance, listening to her surroundings. It was a beautiful day, and she planned to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 am

as I walked through the meadow I looked up at the sky, enjoying the warm sun against my sharpened features, I wore a casual black cloak, pants and a white shirt. I smiled as I fell to the ground and let the daisy littered grass surround my body
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:27 am

Elincia can here someone approach the area as well, not too far off from her. In her wolf form, she got up and shook he fur, making a slight noise as she yawned. She then began walking around, trying to find this person who had come among her favorite area. "I wonder what they're like.."
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:29 am

my eyes shot open as I heard a movement close by. I stand up, slowly and notice a wolf standing a few yards away "a wolf....?" I said to myself as I silently drew yami, whom was strapped to my back
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 am

Elincia spotted the being, it was a boy. She approached him cautiously, realizing he was pulling out a weapon and knelt to the ground and whimpered with sad eyes. he doesnt trust me.. she thought. She then began to whimper some more and approach slowly with sad eyes. She then transferred her thoughts. I don't want to hurt you.. I am Elincia, leader of the laguz..
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:35 am

as the voice entered my head I realized "you are but a girl?" I said unsheathing my blades and throwing them to the side, they stick into the ground perfectly as they land. I took a few steps forward and sat on my knees "I don't mean you any harm.... elincia?"
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:46 am

Elincia then nodded and her tail wagged back and forth. Indeed. And who might you be? She then shifted to her human form. Her fair skin, blue eyes, and hair standing out. She smiled down at him, since the laguz tended to be fairly tall. She then walked around him in circles, checking him out. (it being a bad habbit, and.. well she likes butts :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Dracel had heard a voice ringing in the field. He had been practecing his might and powers. His muscular form was covered with sweat and his coat had been discarded ok the ground. By the noiceable crators and ashes, he had successfully chained his spells to form a devestatijg combo. He propped his leg on a tree as he leaned on it. Sure he had leveled half the whole place, but it just seemed so calm. Suddently he heard a boy. He suspected he was lost in the woods and after seeing him he walked up to him abd said:

"Hey kiddo are you lost or somethin?" He looked like a giant next to him. He later paid his attention to the good-looking girl next to him and grinned. "Oops, seems I got in the middle of somehing."
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Elincia looked at the guy in front of her. "Ah.. hello.. I'm Elincia, leader of the laguz. This here next to me is my friend keita, we just met in the field.. when i was enjoying natures surroundings and humming and singing.." She blushed lightly. "Anyway, we were on our way to get some coffee, I gave Keita here a ride on my back.. In my wolf form.. " She smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Dracel slugged his coat over his broad shoulder and grinned. " I see, well, the names Dracel and My name alone should tell u who I am." Said Dracel as he begun to pet Elincia's fur.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Elincia smiled. "Nice to meet you, and yes, I know who you are. Would you like to join us for coffee?" She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher Ren

Fletcher Ren

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:50 pm

My cheeks flushed a slight scarlet As the events unfolded around me "um....coffee?.... Sure" I said as I took my cloak off and collected my blades, making sure to keep the clan insignias on all 3 items hidden from the man who's name I recognized "hello dracel...I'm....keita" I said as I waited for is to leave.
Back to top Go down
Axium Ziakri
Admin
Axium Ziakri

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:57 pm

Elincia look at the two of them then started leading the way to town to get some coffee. "I can taste it already.. A vanilla frape with caramel..mmmm"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Dracel was still shirtless, which grabbed the attention of a lot of women, much to his enjoyment. Lucky for the three, the cashier was a woman and one that had fallen for his looks. He winked at her and she felt a sledgehammer had been driven behind her knees. He turned to the much smaller pair and rubbed the wolf's fur as if she were his pet. " Ok, so Im pretty sure I already have this one on the bag, tell me wut u two wants and I'll pull one of my moves so its free." Said Dracel as he put on his coat again, but left it opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Free Time (open)   A little Free Time (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A little Free Time (open)
Page 1 of 1