Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Kenta and his spell EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Kenta and his spell EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Kenta and his spell EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Kenta and his spell EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Kenta and his spell EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Kenta and his spell EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Kenta and his spell EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Kenta and his spell EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Kenta and his spell EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Kenta and his spell I_vote_lcapKenta and his spell I_voting_barKenta and his spell I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Kenta and his spell I_vote_lcapKenta and his spell I_voting_barKenta and his spell I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kenta and his spell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrade

Shrade

Kenta and his spell Empty
PostSubject: Kenta and his spell   Kenta and his spell EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Name of Spell(s):Reunion
Type:Offensive
Effect(s):Summons a clone of himself(or of his father) and takes one of kentas katanas, the clone strikes with the most tactically suitable strikes, the clone also gets it's own chain set into the katana and is able to channel the imbued katanas ability and use the fire (or frost) of it as projectiles (ie, fireballs, frostbolts)
Passive or Active or Continuous: Active
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal
Weakness/CostA spell of this sort is mentally exhausting for kenta hence can't be used for long periods of time as well as leaving him minus one of his katana during it. The clone also acts on it's own at times and can make decisions that would seem tactical but at the cost of something that kenta cares for. The clone can also be defeated which would exhaust kenta a bit.

Name of Spell(s):Wolves Sense
Type:Supplementary
Effect(s):Gives kenta a heightend state of awareness making his reaction time faster than most, this also makes his agility and endurance increase in times of danger where running is the only option.
Passive or Active or Continuous: Continuous
Verbal or Non-Verbal:Non-verbal
Weakness/CostAt the cost of knowing more of the world around you Kenta less sight of his own physical capabilities and can at times forget how close he is to collapsing till it is too late. If he physically strains himself while escaping he wont be able to defend himself due to fatigue.
Back to top Go down

Kenta and his spell
Page 1 of 1