Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Return from break EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Return from break EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Return from break EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Return from break EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Return from break EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Return from break EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Return from break EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Return from break EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Return from break EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Return from break I_vote_lcapReturn from break I_voting_barReturn from break I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Return from break I_vote_lcapReturn from break I_voting_barReturn from break I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Return from break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

Return from break Empty
PostSubject: Return from break   Return from break EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:56 pm

I ride into town after a much needed vacation from Gallia, upon entering the town I ride up to Mel Belle's Cafe. I walk into the Cafe and sit down on the stool, "A vanilla cappuccino please" I say to the server. "I wonder what's happened since I left..." I think to myself as I mind my own business and drink the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Return from break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return from break   Return from break EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Shikyo took his favorite seat in the cafe, near the door yet in the corner so no one could sneak up on him. Not that it mattered, his open challenge has gone unanswered for many years. A waitress walks up to him with his usual drink to which she receives a bored, blank nod as he began to sip on his sweet caramel machiato. He has been the most feared man on the planet and has grown bored of his power. Perhaps he might instill the change himself.
Back to top Go down

Return from break
Page 1 of 1