Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Kenta and his weapons   EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Kenta and his weapons   EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Kenta and his weapons   EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Kenta and his weapons   EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Kenta and his weapons   EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Kenta and his weapons   EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Kenta and his weapons   EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Kenta and his weapons   EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Kenta and his weapons   EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Kenta and his weapons   I_vote_lcapKenta and his weapons   I_voting_barKenta and his weapons   I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Kenta and his weapons   I_vote_lcapKenta and his weapons   I_voting_barKenta and his weapons   I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kenta and his weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrade

Shrade

Kenta and his weapons   Empty
PostSubject: Kenta and his weapons    Kenta and his weapons   EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Name of Weapon:Twinbladed Fangs
Image/Description:Kenta and his weapons   5NUrfbV
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]:A double katana imbued with frost on one of them and fire on the other. Other than the imbuement the katanas true strength lies with the wielder, may it be the death of thousands or a liability lies with the skill of it's handler.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]:Extended period use of the imbuement causes strain on the wielder and can cause severe exhaustion after a long duration of use.
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary):Offensive
Class of Weapon (A, B, or C):A

Name of Weapon:Soul Chain
Image/Description:Kenta and his weapons   PaRvPDt
Effect(s) [Powers of the weapon]:Simple chains hidden within kentas outfit which can be used as a weapon but can also be attached to the hilt of the katanas to give them extra range.
Drawback(s) [things that may damage or after effects]:Even though the chains are sturdier and stronger than most they can still be cut or caught.
Type (Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary):Offensive/supplementary
Class of Weapon (A, B, or C):B
Back to top Go down

Kenta and his weapons
Page 1 of 1