Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Open season (open for 2 others) I_vote_lcapOpen season (open for 2 others) I_voting_barOpen season (open for 2 others) I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Open season (open for 2 others) I_vote_lcapOpen season (open for 2 others) I_voting_barOpen season (open for 2 others) I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Open season (open for 2 others)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quindaro

Quindaro

Open season (open for 2 others) Empty
PostSubject: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:46 am

I Arrive at the Mountain range and about 2 miles out from my target area... I was hired to retrieve stolen goods from Mercenaries in the Mountains for payment of 25% of their profit. "My pay on these kind of jobs usually gets skimmed so 25% is pretty good..." as of then I felt a strange feeling as if...I was being watched...
Back to top Go down
Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:58 am

I watch him in the distance.
'' Vampire... watch out.''
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:10 am

I shrug it off "I'm just being paranoid..." I sit down and re-evaluate my situation on my map. an hour passes and after figuring out the route I start heading toward the encampment of Mercenaries, "I still can't shake that feeling." I whisper to myself.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:48 pm

I was meditating to collect Sage energy.I was very quiet and focused.(when collecting sage energy his senses are heightened).I heard footsteps in the distance,but I kept focusing.As the footsteps go louder I get the feeling someone i coming in my direction."Is someone coming?"I whisper to myself.The footstep get slightly louder and I give up and get up and walk in the direction of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:59 pm

I stop for a second..."there's that feeling again..." I whisper "Something knows I'm here..." I dive behind a giant rock and wait for whoever who was following me to come out to see where I went.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:06 pm

I was walking in the direction of the noise when I heard another noise.I put my right hand on the ground.Focus.I begin to feel the vibration of the Earth.From small animals to rocks falling.I felt a disturbance near a large rock.The vibration pattern is off.I keep walking until I am standing in front of the rock.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:10 pm

I can hear someone moving on the other side of the rock, I reach for my crossbow as my heart rate increased I made the decision I swiveled out while pulling out my Automatic Crossbow "FREEZE!" I order
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:22 pm

"Go ahead and shoot."I stand there with my arms crossed awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:25 pm

"Drago? Oh gosh sorry didn't recognize that it was you!" I lower my crossbow and pull off my Bandana and hat.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:40 pm

"What are you dong here alone on the mountains?"I look at him with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:55 pm

"I was hired to retrieve some goods for a merchant...Apparently there's a lot of money In the goods he was carrying were really Valuable stuff....Explains why Mercenaries would want it." I Look around "are you with someone or did anyone follow you?" I put my Crossbow away.
Back to top Go down
Drago Dragneel

Drago Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:58 pm

"Actually yeah,I am alone I was collecting sage energy.But I can't shake this feeling that someone is watching me."I take a quick glance around me."I don't see anyone."
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:00 pm

Gentlemen, fancy meeting you here.
Masaaki appears from behind a tree, wings flush with the dark background from which he appeared.
I too have recieved word about mercenaries, and I currently believe that they might be the ones responsible for the demon onslaught that killed my wife. Mind if I join you?
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:05 pm

I turn having been surprised "Who are you? And why are you following me?"
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Following you?
No, no, you are mistaken. I was sent here as the envoy of said merchant, and as such he wanted me to help you. Simple as that, although i did see another that was tracking you. She watched from a good mile away and i only saw her due to the flourescence of her color compared to the mountain's natural colors. Thus, i found you here. So i ask again, may i join you?
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:24 pm

I walk up to the stranger "I didn't catch your name.....I'm Quindaro Hunter for the Vampires" I hold out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Masaaki, Masaaki Amaterasu, nice to meet you Quin. So, where are we headed?
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:32 pm

I shake hands with Masaaki "we have another mile and a half to cover going northwest" I show him the map. after doing that I put my hat back on and we set off.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Leaving Drago behind Masaaki and I continued towards the Mercenary encampment. "okay hold here I let these guys know that I came to take 'Inventory' of their new found goods" I put my Bandanna on "when I raise my fist you take out the casters and help me escape with the goods." I head down to the encampment and it was the size of a small fort. 6 casters near high areas, 15 warriors, 2 medics, and 1 leader.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:33 pm

While Quin took a direct approach to the encampment, I vanished into the shadows until his signal is released. I began to look through the battlements and noticed only 6 casters. (Why only 6? Are the rest out on patrol, or is that woman I saw with them? How odd). Luckily, only two medics were in the area. Quite the sum of warriors had accumulated there however, and i wondered how my newfound ally was going to handle all of this... It then occured to me that I did not see their leader, so I couldn't guess what he or she was capable of. I also continued to wonder who the woman was that I saw in the forest, and what connection she habors towards Quindaro. I sit and observe for my moment to strike, a single short blade in hand.
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:41 pm

I walked towards the gate "I came to inspect the goods" one of the caster opened the gate "all going according to plan..." I thought to myself they walk me over to the storage area. after about 20 min we talk and come to a conclusion then to show my boredom of the situation I start to stretch then 5 sec later two explosions at the front gate detonate I signal Masaaki to take out the casters then. and i get to work on securing the goods
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:57 pm

I was still thinking when two explosions went off.
(Guess he's trough being subtle. Now, lets begin.)
I put my short sword away to pull out two kunai knives. As I threw them, I took off and sliced one of the casters in half before they could react. I moved so quickly that the caster I sliced died before the kunai took out the other two guards that I had thrown them at. I then put my sword away once more, and took out two more kunai knives and threw them. These last two hit the caster Quin was talking with square in the side of the head and the other caster in the chest.
"Now Quin, get out of here! I've got your back. Get going!"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 pm

I pick up the shipment and put it on my back I then drop C4 in the storage and I start running drawing both revolvers I clear 12 of the warriors "RUUUN!!" I yell while reloading Masaaki starts to run beside me I pull out a detonator switch and grin "This job is as good as done..." I flip the switch and their fuel and supplies all get blown to smithereens along with them.
Back to top Go down
Masaaki Amaterasu

Masaaki Amaterasu

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:13 pm

As everything was exploding around us, a piece of rubble displaced itself from the wall and began flying at Quin. Without thinking about how this vampire felt about angels, I picked him up and flew, thus saving him from the rubble.
"Alright, now where is our merchant located now?"
Back to top Go down
Quindaro

Quindaro

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:15 pm

"Thanks for the save!" I then pointed to the direction of my motorcycle "Drop me off there and you can follow me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open season (open for 2 others)   Open season (open for 2 others) Empty

Back to top Go down

Open season (open for 2 others)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next