Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Kami Taka the divine hawk I_vote_lcapKami Taka the divine hawk I_voting_barKami Taka the divine hawk I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Kami Taka the divine hawk I_vote_lcapKami Taka the divine hawk I_voting_barKami Taka the divine hawk I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kami Taka the divine hawk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kami Taka

Kami Taka

Kami Taka the divine hawk Empty
PostSubject: Kami Taka the divine hawk   Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Name:Kami Taka
Image:Human form-Kami Taka the divine hawk Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvABoZ7Bf3jj0sdM8vUBixJNUdBVudNkNtWO51Cx9hz7Wct46pJnEVGx7I Hawk form-Kami Taka the divine hawk Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-QUHQVlI1IZMgaasgLeUb_gRztVP6o4c7Idq4W5YqTw0QlXhxusVyzlgo9Q
Race:Laguz
Class:Hawk
Sexual Orientation:Straight
History:Kami was an experiment that was "built" by Akihiko so if he died he could make a new him but different. Yes his soul would be retained but he wouldn't have the ysame feelings about things. Kami was built using Akihko's blood and fusing it with young Kami when doing so he fell ill. The illness speeding his aging by double when he finally awoke his aging had slowed to normal and he was 17.
Personality:Kami is happy and laid back, though he is very defensive.
Family:None when he fell ill he lost all his memories so if he did have any he doesn't remember.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Spouse/Mate:None
Back to top Go down
Ragecano

Ragecano

Kami Taka the divine hawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kami Taka the divine hawk   Kami Taka the divine hawk EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kami Taka the divine hawk
Page 1 of 1