Gallia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallia

A roleplay site where all is welcome, just hold the drama :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Silence in the Library EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 4:01 pm by Quindaro

»  A question.
Silence in the Library EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:42 pm by Zyxeir

» Anybody out there still?
Silence in the Library EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm by Quindaro

» Return from break
Silence in the Library EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm by Shikyo

» Administration
Silence in the Library EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:21 am by Gajeel Volk

» time to Get this place back on Track
Silence in the Library EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 4:27 pm by Ragecano

» Second Takeover (Siege)
Silence in the Library EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm by Harsolf

» Kenta and his spell
Silence in the Library EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm by Shrade

» Kenta and his weapons
Silence in the Library EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 pm by Shrade

Top posters
Fletcher Ren
Silence in the Library I_vote_lcapSilence in the Library I_voting_barSilence in the Library I_vote_rcap 
Quindaro
Silence in the Library I_vote_lcapSilence in the Library I_voting_barSilence in the Library I_vote_rcap 
Axium Ziakri
Shikyo
Harsolf
Masaaki Amaterasu
Kami Taka
Riotier
luc_5
Miyako Kiyoshi
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Silence in the Library

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

Silence in the Library Empty
PostSubject: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Xavendithas sits quietly in the center of a few neat towers of books, poring over the ancient texts and making a few notes on a scroll of yellowed parchment. A small green book pokes out of his dark emerald robes.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:26 pm

I slowly walk in, feeling a little unsure about what book I should read, knowing most of the stories already. What am I doing here? There isn't anything for me to learn here. I sigh softly as I grab a small book and sit down at an empty table. I notice that some other people are feeling happy and decide to eat some of their emotions.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Feeling the drain on his happiness Xavendithas decides to find the emotional devourer. He rises to his feet and draws a small yellow tome, flipping through its pages he begins to wander the library in search of the offender.

His eyes are a marvelous green, searching back and forth quietly, only the rustle of robes tells of his passing.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:47 pm

As it turned out the random book I grabbed was about chess. Feeling full from partaking in other peoples emotion, I stopped feeding on their feelings and started reading the chess book. Happiness always taste so good.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:02 pm

With a minor expression of annoyance, Xavendithas sits down in a chair nearby, plucking another text from the shelves, and settling himself in for a lengthy session of reading.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:22 pm

I notice that someone was walking around from the corner of my eye and begin to watch him as he seems to be enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Flicking another page over, and decoding the knowledge kept within the pages, Xavendithas enjoys the informative and detailed book about gardening in the northern tundra, even though he is unlikely to ever require it.

Xavendithas does not register the vampire's analyzing gaze.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:29 pm

I keep staring at him, finding him rather pleasing to to the eye as I wonder what I should right now, clearly not interested in my book.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:34 pm

The rustle of turning paper and moving robes are the only sounds heard throughout the peaceful place...

(ooc: you will have to act first... Xavendithas is quite satisfied with reading)
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:17 am

(We may need a third person then .-.) I stayed where I was, not to keen on approaching people when it came to talking. I wondered if he would walk over to me as I stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:09 pm

I enter the library silently and walk unknowingly right past Ember. I quickly find the book I'm looking for and sit beside Xav. I scowl for a bit, then finally let out a small, frustrated growl.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Xavendithas looks up from his book, and asks the woman, "What is wrong?"

He has short dark hair and a pale complexion.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:29 pm

He noticed a girl sit down from across the guy that I was staring at. Is she a friend of his? I pondered this was I watched what they did.
Back to top Go down
Miyako Kiyoshi

Miyako Kiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:12 pm

My scowl deepens. "I...don't know what this word means," I say slowly, pointing to the word. It reads 'pariah'. "Do you know?" I ask the man politely, since he seems intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Xavendithas Uryter

Xavendithas Uryter

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Xavendithas smiles quietly, walking over and looking at the book and softly says, "A pariah is a person who is shunned or disliked by society"
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:57 am

I yawn a little, clearly bored of the library, wondering why I entered to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence in the Library   Silence in the Library Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence in the Library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gallia :: Downtown Area :: Library-
Jump to: